follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: THE BEST SYSTEM TO FIND GOOD ICO (100% SECURED AND SAFETY ECOSYSTEM)  (Read 2197 times)

Offline zanjerbits

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 27, 2018, 02:14:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Hello everyone.

I'm here again to share to you the best ICO of 2018. First of all, I would like to introduce myself, I am a trader, investor and ICO expert, I have been connected in Cryptocurrency Industry since 2014 and until now I am looking for best ICO to invest and earn more money.

In my 4 years’ journey in Cryptocurrency Industry I already gain a lot of money. I just started in small capital until it gains value over time and covers my daily expenses and needs. In some cases, I encountered many problems such as Scam companies, Unstable price of coin, hacking incidents and many more. This is the reason why I started to research more effectively to avoid these problems. There are many fundamentals, characteristics and features that must exist in one project and we should analyze them thoroughly in order to understand the real value of coin.

As an investor I believe we should choose the right ICO to protect our capital.

Nowadays, there are many new and upcoming ICO’s or company which has a variety of platforms that you need to check carefully to select the right ICO you are entering. ICO has become negative in the eyes of many investors because of scam issues who collecting the money with their own website so it's very easy for them to steal the money of investors, the result is many have lost confidence in the ICOs and chose to invest only in coins that have already entered to Exchange.

Thanks to this company the main problem with the ICO has been resolved and it will lessen scam projects that will result in the restoration of investors' trust in ICOs. This is Loligo.

Loligo is a decentralized platform for ICOs hosting that is fair, peer-to-peer and blockchain-based. It allows all companies to launch their Initial Coin Offering (ICO) while ensuring the security of all investors. In this process, companies will be able to accumulate enough funds because investors' confidence in ICOs will be restored. Buy Token now in Private Sale with 30% bonus! Visit: https://loligo.co/ [nofollow]

Solutions

Factory - Allows the ICO launcher to edit, check, test and publish its LCC contract on the blockchain.

Dashboard - An online service to manage ICO campaign through an intuitive graphical wizard while                                                                               offering the classic features of the dashboard and much more.

Market - This component lists ICOs and associated labels and allow direct token purchase.

Benchmark - All ICOs are verified by our experts and through automated real-time analysis, results are available in the benchmark tool.

Exchange - This is a private cryptocurrency exchange that supports all ICOs launched via the LOLIGO platform.

Smart Wallet - Allows the purchase and storage of LOLIGO tokens, participation in different ICOs, portfolio monitoring, and voting for or against current projects.

ECOSYSTEM

Loligo Token Initial Coin Offering (ICO)

Buy Token  Private Sale is live with 30% bonus!   visit: https://loligo.co/ [nofollow]

Read their White Paper for complete Information about the project: https://loligo.co/assets/doc/LOLIGO-EN-V0.68.pdf [nofollow]

Visit their website: https://loligo.co/ [nofollow]

Join Telegram group: https://t.me/loligoico [nofollow]

blog  by zanjerbits (Bitcointalk [nofollow])

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline gerald232

• Activity: 209
  • eLYQD ICO
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 09, 2019, 09:35:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: THE BEST SYSTEM TO FIND GOOD ICO (100% SECURED AND SAFETY ECOSYSTEM)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 08:29:28 AM »
I think LOLIGO provides a special system to find good ico projects. In addition, personal experience is the key to making good decisions in the ICO project and information in various media about the project is very supportive to make decent and inappropriate decisions we invest in the project.

Offline busiat

• Activity: 64
  • Remember! Busiat, you can feel it everywhere!
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 29, 2019, 08:48:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: THE BEST SYSTEM TO FIND GOOD ICO (100% SECURED AND SAFETY ECOSYSTEM)
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 11:39:29 AM »
Really I hate scammers, so how does this platform to filter scam projects?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG