follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Karma - thank/punish  (Read 152681 times)

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 03:51:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Karma - thank /punish
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2018, 10:22:35 AM »
... As below sr. member may we click the button on the karma that was given to us? ...

I don't understand what you mean. Can you please ask your question one more time?

I think he is asking to add a feature so that we could know which post of ours lead to the +/- karma. Just like the merit system in BTT where you can see the merits granted at the top of the post.

@Master107, Not knowing which post got you a positive karma is a good thing. Because the forum doesn't want its members to spend their time trying to repeat the same thing in order to gain more karma. Just post good stuff around the forum and you'll earn karma.

I hope when you are given a negative karma, you'll be warned for it. Not sure though. But if there isn't a feature to warn the members about negative karma, then I think the admin should add the feature. Because we all want to know what we did wrong.  But hey, you can always appeal before the Forum Court.

The main reason and question of this post I understand. I don't understand what he is talking about only in the text I quoted.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2018, 10:22:35 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline ALT Legendary

• Activity: 154
  • Just checking in
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 07, 2019, 07:06:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Topic Starter Poll Voter Poll Starter
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2018, 11:29:34 AM »
Are there rules other than those 3 negative karma rules above?
are there any restrictions on activity on the forum.?
There are no activity count on this forum. Just post count. I am also interested to know what happen if you have more then 3 negative karma?

▬▬▬▬  █   [ Guaranteed Lifetime Revenue Share 15% ]   █  ▬▬▬▬

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2018, 12:53:12 AM »
Are there rules other than those 3 negative karma rules above?
are there any restrictions on activity on the forum.?
There are no activity count on this forum. Just post count. I am also interested to know what happen if you have more then 3 negative karma?

I don't know exactly what happen if you have -3 karma but I think that this will influence your tokens share for sure. I don't think there are other penalties This is also a good indicator for ban.

Offline ALT Legendary

• Activity: 154
  • Just checking in
  • Last Active: October 07, 2019, 07:06:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Topic Starter Poll Voter Poll Starter
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2018, 03:43:08 PM »
I don't know exactly what happen if you have -3 karma but I think that this will influence your tokens share for sure. I don't think there are other penalties This is also a good indicator for ban.
I hope someday the admin will enlighten us with this incomplete information knowing there are so many different things the admin has in his priority list. The forum is fairly new and we need to be patience.

▬▬▬▬  █   [ Guaranteed Lifetime Revenue Share 15% ]   █  ▬▬▬▬

Offline jakeshadows27

• Activity: 128
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: April 15, 2020, 07:35:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2018, 12:48:03 AM »
What rank can give karma? Or only the moderators and admin can give karma to active member here?

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2018, 01:50:09 PM »
What rank can give karma? Or only the moderators and admin can give karma to active member here?
Sr Members and above, so you're nearly there  ;)

Offline rhegs27

• Activity: 152
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 27, 2020, 06:29:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2018, 01:27:34 AM »
whos give the positive karma ?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2018, 01:27:34 AM »

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2018, 02:15:14 PM »

Please read the discussion before posting next time, my answer to your question is just above you!

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2018, 01:17:41 AM »
Please read the discussion before posting next time, my answer to your question is just above you!

This is just annoying and that is why I repeat my suggestion to delete and report spam.  If this members only read few posts in this thread, they would never ask this questions. This is obvious that they are not interested in this topic and don't want to find answers to their questions only to spam and push post count higher. That is why spam should be deleted.

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2018, 01:49:25 AM »

This is just annoying and that is why I repeat my suggestion to delete and report spam.  If this members only read few posts in this thread, they would never ask this questions. This is obvious that they are not interested in this topic and don't want to find answers to their questions only to spam and push post count higher. That is why spam should be deleted.

But they also have -1 karma from someone, probably for that post, so isn't this enough?

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2018, 10:48:36 AM »
snip
snip
nip
But they also have -1 karma from someone, probably for that post, so isn't this enough?

Yes you are right such a member should get -1 as a punishment for spamming. I agree with you fully.

Spam should be deleted because adds nothing new to discussion, is annoying, hard to read and time consuming if there is more spam in the thread (for moderators to clean up and readers to report and go thru if they are interested in topic).

Like me, sometimes Ilike to know more about some project and read thread from begin to end, to catch up and not ask stupid questions. We are still young and small forum but on BTT I found threads with 13 pages and literally 11 of them was pure spam with 2 words answers or even one "ok". Few times after I finished reporting from 13 - 20 pages left 2 - 5 when moderator finished cleaning. To report such a garbage thread took me about 2 hours. Next we have to add the moderator time spending on deleting.

If we will not fight with spam from start one day we will be very sorry. The first and most important rule on each forum is "don't spam". If I would tell, how much is my reported post count on BTT nobody would believe and my accuracy is 100%. I really know how spam looks like and how bad and damaging could be for our forum.

Finally, post count shouldn't be higher if post is pure spam or even off topic. Such a member can be in signature campaign and is obvious that he shouldn't get paid for this post. That is why I think all spam should be deleted.

Offline Pandu Kelana

• Activity: 163
  • INDONESIAN SUPPORT!
  • Referrals: 10
  • Last Active: April 23, 2019, 02:28:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2018, 08:47:47 PM »
~snip~

Spam should be deleted because adds nothing new to discussion, is annoying, hard to read and time consuming if there is more spam in the thread (for moderators to clean up and readers to report and go thru if they are interested in topic).
~
100 % agree with you.
We're in the forum, not in a chatroom to talk about garbage.
Like me, sometimes Ilike to know more about some project and read thread from begin to end, to catch up and not ask stupid questions. We are still young and small forum but on BTT I found threads with 13 pages and literally 11 of them was pure spam with 2 words answers or even one "ok". Few times after I finished reporting from 13 - 20 pages left 2 - 5 when moderator finished cleaning. To report such a garbage thread took me about 2 hours. Next we have to add the moderator time spending on deleting.
It is too hard to fight spam with "spam reports". If better use self moderated thread, but I can't found that tools in here. Maybe admin can take considerations to activated self moderation tools.

If we will not fight with spam from start one day we will be very sorry. The first and most important rule on each forum is "don't spam". If I would tell, how much is my reported post count on BTT nobody would believe and my accuracy is 100%. I really know how spam looks like and how bad and damaging could be for our forum.
Its better using "NO SPAM".
Agree with you, we must start now to fight spamming actions before too late.
1. To make more dev team come here, they will look our forum have quality members to support their project.
2. To make our member more respect why admin founding this forum and make them do smart actions.

Offline SnowDawn

• Activity: 217
  • Last Active: November 08, 2018, 03:22:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2018, 02:17:33 AM »
It does not work for me to thank, because there is still a small rank on the forum ... Please enter this function to earlier ranks. Thank you

██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███       

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

|
The Next Generation Exchange
WhitePaper ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Twitter
Medium ⋄❖⋄ Youtube ⋄❖⋄ Linkedin ⋄❖⋄ Reddit
|
PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.

Offline Converter

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: July 05, 2018, 07:36:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2018, 07:47:46 AM »
Because of this, it can minimize the spammer in this forum. It's just like in the Bitcointalk— in this forum is karma and in the Bitcointalk is trust.

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2018, 11:17:35 AM »
Because of this, it can minimize the spammer in this forum. It's just like in the Bitcointalk— in this forum is karma and in the Bitcointalk is trust.

Not exactly, karma is like trust and points are like merits but you get points automatic so there is no problem, like with merits and there is no points requirement to rank up. So this is a lot different as on BTT and much better of course  ;)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG