follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The impact of crypto on our lives  (Read 8405 times)

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: The impact of crypto on our lives
« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2024, 07:35:15 PM »
An opportunity that many people will doubt due to incorrect information and perspectives toward what Bitcoin truly stands for. We don't encounter these opportunities frequently in our daily jobs outside of Bitcoin. I believe we should consider Bitcoin as a source of income, just like other jobs, because of the numerous life changing opportunities it has provided.

We can consider it as a job but Job provide us regular salaries in constant value but bitcoin sometimes goes down and we cannot get a salary according to our desires. Bitcoin is an investment opportunity that you cannot sell during dumping price and only long term holding can give you profit.

We can consider bitcoin as an opportunity to give us payment of pension because from such investment we can get a collection of amount at once by selling it when we are in profit. Everyone is now enjoying the Bull season and halving is the better event to get profit after four years and once this Bull season ends then gathering of bitcoin again can give you profit.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2024, 07:35:15 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #151 on: March 26, 2024, 08:22:38 PM »
An opportunity that many people will doubt due to incorrect information and perspectives toward what Bitcoin truly stands for. We don't encounter these opportunities frequently in our daily jobs outside of Bitcoin. I believe we should consider Bitcoin as a source of income, just like other jobs, because of the numerous life changing opportunities it has provided.

We can consider it as a job but Job provide us regular salaries in constant value but bitcoin sometimes goes down and we cannot get a salary according to our desires. Bitcoin is an investment opportunity that you cannot sell during dumping price and only long term holding can give you profit.

We can consider bitcoin as an opportunity to give us payment of pension because from such investment we can get a collection of amount at once by selling it when we are in profit. Everyone is now enjoying the Bull season and halving is the better event to get profit after four years and once this Bull season ends then gathering of bitcoin again can give you profit.
Better you have both on which you do have a main job plus you do have crypto dealing as a side job but sometimes our sideline becomes our main considering that it is really that earning more than that we could have when dealing up with crypto on which it is really just that a common thing that people would really be switching up to crypto and quit up their jobs.
Well, this could really be that possible but of course you would really be needing up yourself to assure that you are someone whose really that sustainable and not really that
someone who do really just being hyping up yourself because you have earned big and quit up your job immediately.

Online SamReomo

• Activity: 1092
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2024, 08:42:22 PM »
Well, we can also use the payment from the signature in BTC as DCA in Bitcoin for the long term.
I think it's much better approach for those who are in signature campaigns. In some signature campaigns on Bitcointalk members earn up to $150 per week which could be quite useful for DCAying.

On this forum the amount earned is max at $50 but that's also a quite good amount do DCAying purpose. I believe one could surely DCA with the earnings from signature campaigns and in long-term the profits can be quite good when Bitcoin grows in value.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline racham02

• Activity: 211
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2024, 04:48:59 PM »
crypto has helped a lot in our lives, here in crypto, many lives have changed, some have become rich, others have earned a lot of money from crypto.I am really thankful to crypto because he helped me how to earn and get a job.  as long as you know something about crypto, in crypto it's easy to earn and find a job also

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: Today at 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2024, 08:48:22 PM »
Better you have both on which you do have a main job plus you do have crypto dealing as a side job but sometimes our sideline becomes our main considering that it is really that earning more than that we could have when dealing up with crypto on which it is really just that a common thing that people would really be switching up to crypto and quit up their jobs.
Well, this could really be that possible but of course you would really be needing up yourself to assure that you are someone whose really that sustainable and not really that
someone who do really just being hyping up yourself because you have earned big and quit up your job immediately.

People always turn towards that field which provide them huge gain but I think that one should not quite their job just because of crypto because Job is not volatile but crypto is highly volatile and unpredictable.

Job will require only five to six hours so you can easily manage your crypto work and you will get benefit from both. Most of the people when see Bull season of crypto then their interest increases which reduces their concentration on their main job but leaving your job is not a good idea as crypto Bull season does not persist Always and what will you do and how will you earn when market get bear.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:51:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2024, 08:51:57 PM »
We can decide how much crypto could impact our lives. I mean we are talking about every person who ends up deciding what type of involvement they will have, some go %100 all into crypto and sometimes we are talking about people who just put a few dollars in to see how it works. I personally end up putting as much money as I possibly could and that makes it a lot better for me, that's why it is quite important for me, but not everyone is like me and some people may see this differently than I do. This is why we should not really generalize how important it is to every person in the crypto.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2024, 09:00:25 PM »
We can decide how much crypto could impact our lives. I mean we are talking about every person who ends up deciding what type of involvement they will have, some go %100 all into crypto and sometimes we are talking about people who just put a few dollars in to see how it works. I personally end up putting as much money as I possibly could and that makes it a lot better for me, that's why it is quite important for me, but not everyone is like me and some people may see this differently than I do. This is why we should not really generalize how important it is to every person in the crypto.

I am not a person who invests 100% of my assets in crypto, because I have other businesses. Maybe only 20-30% of my assets are in crypto. That's not much, as I just hold for the long term and occasionally take trades when the market looks good. It's not that I doubt crypto, but I also have to think realistically, crypto is very risky.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2024, 09:00:25 PM »

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Last Active: Today at 10:15:17 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2024, 09:21:07 PM »
I am not a person who invests 100% of my assets in crypto, because I have other businesses. Maybe only 20-30% of my assets are in crypto. That's not much, as I just hold for the long term and occasionally take trades when the market looks good. It's not that I doubt crypto, but I also have to think realistically, crypto is very risky.
Wow... that sounds better, because if all your assets are in crypto, of course this lack of diversification could bring bad things. We don't know how long the cryptocurrency market will last, so your choice to do business in large quantities is the right thing, I like that.

Remember that cryptocurrency is not the only investment to risk life or death on. It is better to keep the use of cryptocurrencies within certain reasonable limits that the risks can be overcome by the user. Wise people will definitely take advantage of the existence of cryptocurrency as much as possible. However, that doesn't mean it's minimalist, because I also notice that the cryptocurrency market has its own potential and weaknesses.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1067
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 10:32:00 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #158 on: March 28, 2024, 11:40:02 PM »
Those who doesn't understand what you meant might think you are not serious about your statement but, believe that is the best decision you have ever taken I do love that. Gradually I will set up that plans for myself as well because you can't really predicts cryptocurrency market especially those with very large family, having additional multiple stream income will also help to reduce financial pressures.

Offline erus

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 04:11:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #159 on: March 29, 2024, 12:53:28 PM »
I just want to find friends in various digital worlds, including in cryptocurrency forums such as altcoinstalks.
So the impact on my life is that cryptocurrency gives me the freedom to be able to continue making friends and making friends with various people from all over the world.
My life is also currently relaxed because I have a little real work and in cryptocurrency it is the same as I am looking for busyness and making friends with everyone, so I am present at altcoinstalks because of cryptocurrency and that is the first impact.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #160 on: March 29, 2024, 01:41:10 PM »
I just want to find friends in various digital worlds, including in cryptocurrency forums such as altcoinstalks.
So the impact on my life is that cryptocurrency gives me the freedom to be able to continue making friends and making friends with various people from all over the world.
My life is also currently relaxed because I have a little real work and in cryptocurrency it is the same as I am looking for busyness and making friends with everyone, so I am present at altcoinstalks because of cryptocurrency and that is the first impact.

If the impact you are looking for is crypto friends, you will get here. For me, the impact of crypto is that I can get additional income from trading and holding, so I can increase my assets in the real world.

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 815
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 10:31:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #161 on: March 29, 2024, 01:45:47 PM »

It is nice you have such an idea and have  made out time for it. Of you ask me, I will advise you to look beyond making of friends here. Development is a continuous process and as such while you watch to make friends here, take your time to develop yourself and capabilities because this forum is just far much bigger than just making friends here. Utilise the opportunity of learning new things from the friend you come in contact with. Let your friendship be impartful MD.be able to contribute to your growth on this platform as you remain here.
See far beyond just making friends here mate. Be a goal getter and act accordingly. You can likewise learn skills here, and add more efforts to develop the platform if you can. No idea is a waste or too small.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2024, 07:12:38 AM »

It is nice you have such an idea and have  made out time for it. Of you ask me, I will advise you to look beyond making of friends here. Development is a continuous process and as such while you watch to make friends here, take your time to develop yourself and capabilities because this forum is just far much bigger than just making friends here. Utilise the opportunity of learning new things from the friend you come in contact with. Let your friendship be impartful MD.be able to contribute to your growth on this platform as you remain here.
See far beyond just making friends here mate. Be a goal getter and act accordingly. You can likewise learn skills here, and add more efforts to develop the platform if you can. No idea is a waste or too small.
For me, friend is important, but learning to invest is more important. Not everyone we meet is a good person, we should be careful. Personally, I choose business as a priority and friends second, more precisely colleagues, so that everything we do has a benefit and doesn't waste time.

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 815
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 10:31:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #163 on: March 30, 2024, 04:23:44 PM »

For me, the team is important, but learning to invest is more important. Not everyone we meet is a good person, we should be careful. Personally, I choose business as a priority and friends second, more precisely colleagues, so that everything we do has a benefit and doesn't waste time.
Sometimes engagement of such nature should be of benefit because when you engage with them, there should be something you would have to benefit from the conversation or meeting with them. From conversation, you could decipher if someone has a good intentions or is just pretending buy have a sinister motive behind. For me also, business is a priority because that is.mu source of income and I can not afford to jeopardise it with anything else.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #164 on: March 30, 2024, 04:33:14 PM »

Sometimes engagement of such nature should be of benefit because when you engage with them, there should be something you would have to benefit from the conversation or meeting with them. From conversation, you could decipher if someone has a good intentions or is just pretending buy have a sinister motive behind. For me also, business is a priority because that is.mu source of income and I can not afford to jeopardise it with anything else.
I agree, business is a priority, friends are known enough. because business comes first. Friends just communicate and exchange information. We can't know whether their intentions are good or bad, we should also be careful with friends we just met.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG