follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Old coin or new coin which will be better? 2024  (Read 5078 times)

Offline Husires

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1350
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:29:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
Re: Old coin or new coin which will be better? 2024
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2024, 03:34:34 PM »
The possibility of the old token being small, as these tokens fail to return to ATH, and most investors will sell with ATH directly due to their fear of a correction occurring, as they know to what extent that currency will rise. For example, XRP will reach $5 as a maximum value, or ETH will reach $4,000. NEW token has better potential as investors do not know how much it will rise.
As for coins blockchain the maximum rise occurs after good news, so you can take the train after that.
       ▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.Bisq 2 - Now in Beta .
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Download Now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2024, 03:34:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2024, 05:32:23 PM »
If we see bull market this year which token will be the best profit to hold. Although risk is higher of newer altcoins but older altcoins are now more dependent. Thinking that buying before the bull market will be more profitable!

Yes, the risk is indeed high when we invest in old or new coins. But why would you gamble on a coin that you are not sure will give you a profit in the future? Of course, in a normal mind, he will not invest his capital if he knows he will lose and gain nothing.

So we must know how to analyze the coin that we will buy so that the investment will be profitable in the end. It's not like it's a waste of time and effort. then just check on CoinMarketCap and Coingecko for the old and new coins that are listed on these platforms.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2024, 06:34:13 PM »
If we see bull market this year which token will be the best profit to hold. Although risk is higher of newer altcoins but older altcoins are now more dependent. Thinking that buying before the bull market will be more profitable!
I think you go for the top 5 coins or even top 10 on coinmarketcap. Investing in newer coins pose high risk and does not guarantee any profit as some of them is prone to pump and dump. This not a financial advice mate just a suggestion but still you have your own decision which coins you want to invest.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2024, 06:49:40 PM »
1. diversification of investments only. This will help minimize risks and give higher returns.
2. You can consider both "old" and new projects, but.... It is necessary to understand their potential and where the market is moving.
3. As practice shows - in times of "bull market" alternative cryptocurrencies can give higher income against the background of bitcoin
Yeah, diversifying investment portfolio with different levels of profit/risk is a must to ensure profits while taking advantage of the growth potential from new projects. Many investors are too scared and only choose old tokens while others are too greedy and only choose new projects: that is not a smart way to manage psychology and assets in such a risky market. crypto.

A good portfolio that I have referenced: 30% for BTC, 30% for native coins of blockchains, 20% for trends (DeFi, RWA, GameFi...), 15% in stable coins (to buy the dip during flash dump), 5% for projects fun (Meme, Inscription, NFT).

to work only with "old assets", a specific approach. Maybe in the real world it is possible to choose, for example, a historical investment asset - gold, and quietly work with it. BUT! There are a lot of other assets around that deserve attention! At the same time it is necessary to adhere to a certain balance - not to enter the most "stable" and with income close to 0, and not to enter assets that "shout" - "we are scaaaaam".
And your proposed scheme is very balanced and attractive, thank you!

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2024, 06:52:13 PM »

The more risk they have, I think the more profits you can get from them as compare to the old ones in the market provided that you do proper research not fall into scams because altcoins are very risky investment.

Some old altcoins are though fair in term risk, if you examine them carefully you will see that most of them has been listed on good exchanges like the Binance and Okex which you can trade easily without any problems but they always have this general issues of dump and people holding might actually be waiting for the market come back during bull run so they can sell which usually push pressure on the coin.

The best advice I will give is that you should diversify your portfolio with some top 20 altcoins on the market cap and add some new altcoins too reduce the risk of your investment.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2024, 11:17:50 PM »
The more risk they have, I think the more profits you can get from them as compare to the old ones in the market provided that you do proper research not fall into scams because altcoins are very risky investment.

Some old altcoins are though fair in term risk, if you examine them carefully you will see that most of them has been listed on good exchanges
The point is that whether old coins or new coins are chosen, they must be chosen carefully and intelligently. There are many old coins that no longer need to be fought for or invested in, especially those whose market cap is always decreasing, but there are also those that are still very valuable to invest in, such as top altcoins. such as ETH, BNB, MATIC, SOL, ADA, XRP. they are a series of old coins that still have high potential to rise. and I think it's pretty good.

and on the other hand, new coins are sometimes very promising, but as we said, the risks are very big. and after that, we have to be careful about when to take profits and don't miss the moment or we will immediately go bankrupt. However, not all new coins are able to survive.

so I think also like biti, diversification of altxoins can be done. but for new coins I personally will not be more than 10%

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2024, 06:40:05 AM »

The answer depends on whether you want to keep the purchased cryptocurrencies for a long time and believe in them, or you want to make a momentary profit quickly and get rid of the purchased altcoin as soon as possible. In the first case, it is better to buy bitcoin and ether, because halving and ETH ETFs are ahead. But the profit will not be quick. I am more in favor of the second option: to find out promising modern tokens and buy them and sell them immediately after growth. For example, XAI, graphtk for the last 5 days. Draw your own conclusions.
I also reckon with the second advice, reason being is that I have already purchased and kept my original coin which is Bitcoin, I have earning Bitcoin for some time and I have kept a fraction of it just DCAing but this time is just am not actually buying off my money but saving through my earnings from participation in signature campaigns but am well aware of the bull season run for many altcoins and although I know the risk involved I still want to find that specific coin of my own research that I can put some stack of cash in so when it starts pumping I will be on the winning side.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2024, 06:40:05 AM »

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2024, 09:51:33 AM »
I think you go for the top 5 coins or even top 10 on coinmarketcap. Investing in newer coins pose high risk and does not guarantee any profit as some of them is prone to pump and dump. This not a financial advice mate just a suggestion but still you have your own decision which coins you want to invest.
Not all the top 10 coins are good for investment, we should exclude USDT and USDC. If you choose the top 20 coins, it is better to exclude Dogecoin and Shiba Inu as well. We don't invest in stable coins, we just invest in the coins that have good fundamentals and high volatility. Actually, the new coins also may have good fundamentals and they are surely very volatile. But the new coins aren't proven yet, so it will be too risky to invest in new coins. That's why people recommend to invest in the top coins that have great reputation.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Odohu

• Activity: 348
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 10:38:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma Good Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2024, 03:54:32 PM »
For the safety and security of my funds, I will go with Bitcoin and not some new tokens. Bitcoin has all it takes to give me good profits when the bull run starts so I don't want to complicate my portfolio. I have tried a couple of ICOs and even low cap tokens but it didn't work for me. So, I have resolved to focus mainly on Bitcoin and see where that takes me to in a couple of years. 

Online Rembroman

• Activity: 99
  • Last Active: Today at 06:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Topic Starter 50 Posts
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2024, 04:48:36 PM »
It is difficult to guess, as the market is changing all the time, but to me the top 10 tokens will always be more stable in growth, you can also pay attention to the TFS token, it has a high APY

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: Today at 04:08:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2024, 05:25:10 AM »
1. diversification of investments only. This will help minimize risks and give higher returns.
2. You can consider both "old" and new projects, but.... It is necessary to understand their potential and where the market is moving.
3. As practice shows - in times of "bull market" alternative cryptocurrencies can give higher income against the background of bitcoin

At the same time, it should be understood that diversification should be used not only by separating assets. But also diversify the number of exchanges and wallets. Better to not HODL all assets in one place - on any exchange, or on one wallet.

It is better to buy old coins if you plan to keep them for a long time. It's like a sure way to make a profit with almost no risk, and altcoins are the opposite.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2024, 07:58:39 AM »
For the safety and security of my funds, I will go with Bitcoin and not some new tokens. Bitcoin has all it takes to give me good profits when the bull run starts so I don't want to complicate my portfolio. I have tried a couple of ICOs and even low cap tokens but it didn't work for me. So, I have resolved to focus mainly on Bitcoin and see where that takes me to in a couple of years.
Sometimes many people are still tempted by new projects that promise multiple profits, but that could be true as long as they can analyze them well because the current situation for new growth is full of scams.Bitcoin is indeed very promising, but of course it requires very high funds to be able to invest, even though it can be done through an installment scheme. But there are also a lot of altcoins in the best rankings that have the potential to be used as investments.
Just focus on old coins compared to new ones because it avoids unwanted risks.

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2024, 09:09:40 AM »
You can't compare new coins to old coins because as for the old coins they have more value in the market and even the price rate is better than the new coins. The old coins have more population than the new coins therefore I will invest in the old coins and watch the new coins why will happen in the future first before I will invest in it. Though there is risk for the both but the risk in the old project is much more better than the new project. Invest on the project has been listed in exchange so that the matter what, you can sell them in the bull market.

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 05:16:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2024, 10:23:36 AM »
To be honest, i would say that what you are asking is like wanting  a correct spot on prediction on what the price of bitcoin would be at a given time period, you are I know such things is close to impossible to know, if at all it's even possible.

But then, one thing I know for sure is that, some new altcoins will do or perform really well in the coming bull run, while there are others that won't. And same thing goes for old altcoins as well, some of them in do really well in the coming bull run, while there are others that won't, so, it is not our job or duty respectively speaking, to do a proper research, and try the find those altcoins (be it new or old) that we think will perform very well in the coming bull run and invest in them.

Like for example, I discovered chainge finance, this altcoin have not experienced any bull season before, so I placed it under the new altcoin category, I decided to start accumulating the CHNG token after I researched and found how well the developers have done with the project, I see CHNG as the decentralized version of BNB, and if everything should go well, this project will create the next wave of crypto millionaires and Billionaires.

Not financial advice.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2024, 12:44:44 PM »
You can't compare new coins to old coins because as for the old coins they have more value in the market and even the price rate is better than the new coins. The old coins have more population than the new coins therefore I will invest in the old coins and watch the new coins why will happen in the future first before I will invest in it. Though there is risk for the both but the risk in the old project is much more better than the new project. Invest on the project has been listed in exchange so that the matter what, you can sell them in the bull market.

Investing in promising new coins, at the start of their life cycle, usually yields much higher returns than established coins on the market.
However, it is necessary to study new projects very well in order to choose 1-2 really potential projects out of hundreds, which will be launched and have real value.

At the same time, it should be understood that diversification should be used not only by separating assets. But also diversify the number of exchanges and wallets. Better to not HODL all assets in one place - on any exchange, or on one wallet.

It is better to buy old coins if you plan to keep them for a long time. It's like a sure way to make a profit with almost no risk, and altcoins are the opposite.

I absolutely agree - diversification of platforms and methods of token storage is also very important, because "cases are different", and often independent of us, so it is better to be reinsured

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG