follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is technology really important for investment decisions?  (Read 5229 times)

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
Re: Is technology really important for investment decisions?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2024, 11:11:22 PM »
I want to hear your opinion on this issue:
  • Are you entering the crypto market to pursue technology or profit?
  • For you, is the project's technology important to the investment decision?

We can't deny that if you say it personally, of course you want profits. Moreover, this is similar to things in Real Life, namely making a profit.

However, technology is also one of the considerations that must be analyzed. Moreover, when we expect profits, where do the profits come from? This is why it is important for us to analyze projects that have high potential. One of them is seen from the technology.

However, this is not the only factor because there are other factors.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2024, 11:11:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2024, 05:58:03 PM »

However, technology is also one of the considerations that must be analyzed. Moreover, when we expect profits, where do the profits come from? This is why it is important for us to analyze projects that have high potential. One of them is seen from the technology.

That's right, technology is also a consideration in analysis. As we know there are many new technologies in crypto, we can learn what they offer, before we invest.  Does the project have enough potential, is the technology needed?  We think about whether it can bring big profits if we invest in this project or not ?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9504
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:17:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2024, 09:18:27 PM »
Investors just want to gain profit, they only think about money. The business man and the government should think about crypto technology.
We can't blame the investors thinking because they just do invest and several of them do trading, but no care about the technology can be adopted in their lives. That's the fact

In my previous post I have not blamed anyone :). I have only stated some facts that happen in this and any other industry. In all sectors there are people who only invest for money, which seems totally legitimate to me. What doesn't seem normal to me is not knowing the most basic workings of how the industry in which people invest works. It's something I would never do.

As we know, there are many people who invest in cryptocurrencies and lose all their money. In most cases, these losses come from not knowing how it works and getting carried away by FOMO. Normally these types of users do not usually lose large amounts, but in other cases they do, and it is due to lack of knowledge of the industry.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2024, 09:41:06 PM »

That's right, technology is also a consideration in analysis. As we know there are many new technologies in crypto, we can learn what they offer, before we invest.  Does the project have enough potential, is the technology needed?  We think about whether it can bring big profits if we invest in this project or not ?

That's right, I  think the possibility of some coin being able to generate profit is dependent on the technology, investors usually consider to invest in projects that can generate profit for them but sometimes too, they could even be wrong in their prediction and assumption for investing into a coin that might not really generate profit. There are some projects that can look very good and enticing which you will think that they can generate good profit but will end up disappointing you.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2024, 05:46:00 PM »
What you have informed me is very true because when you want to invest in a project, you have to do research first to see who is behind it. Of course, the product being developed is in high demand and will be widely used by people or not, because so far there are only a few projects. which is successful because it has a very useful product.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2024, 02:29:51 AM »
We can't deny that if you say it personally, of course you want profits. Moreover, this is similar to things in Real Life, namely making a profit.

However, this is not the only factor because there are other factors.
I do not deny the importance of technology because crypto operates on blockchain technology and many Layer-1 and Layer-2 blockchains are gaining more users thanks to good technology such as Bitcoin, Avalanche, Arbitrum.

However, as I said: in many cases, technology is just a tool to communicate and support token prices. Good technology does not mean token prices will be very high. Token price depends on investors' buying and selling behavior, buying and selling behavior comes from their psychology. If they believe in the token's future price increase, they will buy, and vice versa.

I have only stated some facts that happen in this and any other industry. In all sectors there are people who only invest for money, which seems totally legitimate to me.
The participation of profit-focused investors is an important part of every market, even in stock and commodity markets. Their trading activities create good liquidity and help the market operate more efficiently.

We participate in the crypto market also for profit from trading, mining, money transfer..., although some are really interested in the development and application of blockchain technology in future.

What you have informed me is very true because when you want to invest in a project, you have to do research first to see who is behind it. Of course, the product being developed is in high demand and will be widely used by people or not, because so far there are only a few projects. which is successful because it has a very useful product.
Yeah, the law of supply and demand determines the token price. If demand is greater than supply, the token price will be very well supported! And demand depends on many factors: technology, investors, liquidity, media, price increase potential...

Investors need to consider many factors when deciding to invest in a token, and sometimes the strength of technology can confuse them, such as EOS holders.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2024, 04:47:06 AM »
On Tuesday, February 6, the Solana network shut down again after nearly a year of stable operation. This is the 11th outage in the past 2 years. Perhaps users and investors are too familiar with this "incident", after 5 hours everything has returned to stability[1].

Blockchain is a decentralized network that operates 24/7/365. Blockchain downtime is an extremely serious problem for users. This problem has existed for a long time and continues to need the Solana team to research and find a solution[2].

What surprised me was not that the Solana network shut down, but that the SOL token price was not negatively affected by this bad news.

On the price chart, we do not have a serious decline, even at the moment, SOL token is already traded at over 100 USD.

This makes me feel that technology, which is heavily advertised by projects, is actually just one of many ways to market. Technology is only a part of supporting the price chart, technology does not have a direct impact on price. Technology does not determine token price fluctuations!

Ultimately, despite the extremely heated debate with each other about the technology of projects in the market, investors participate in the crypto market to seek profits. As long as the token increases in price and generates profits, that token is considered good, potential, and worth investing in. Blockchain stability is not too important to investors, only a very few investors actually use blockchain. If so, it is just an investment action to make a profit, not to solve an irreplaceable need of life.

For comparison, the EOS network has very good technology and has been operating stably for 2064 days, no downtime, no problems as Solana, but the EOS token price has divided 31 times compared to the 2018 peak. It is a bad choice for investment!

References:
[1] Solana Back Up Following Major 5-Hour Outage
[2] Solana Struggles: Understanding the Network’s Recent Outages

Note:
  • My opinion was posted first in that topic, on Bitcointalk
  • I leave the source link to avoid plagiarism accusation.
  • I excluded/ included minor things from an original thread if necessary.

Technology is a great help when it comes to investment ideal. However technology is just a tools to support and communication the prices of tokens and coins the price value depends on the buyer's and seller's.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2024, 04:47:06 AM »

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2024, 11:57:09 PM »
Honestly, that's one of the things we think. Because this is one of the basic concepts of a project. Maybe it's not the main thing, but at least, this can be the basis for whether a project is successful or not, including its fundamental meaning, right? So yes, continue to struggle by analyzing several things related to the progress and development of a project. And if in doubt, leave it and we'll just go back to the top coins which is certain

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2024, 03:35:44 AM »
     `~snip~

Technology is a great help when it comes to investment ideal. However technology is just a tools to support and communication the prices of tokens and coins the price value depends on the buyer's and seller's.
do you really need to quote the whole thread just to post this single sentence post? that is spammy mate and try to edit each long post before commenting so it won't look flooding in the thread.
Honestly, that's one of the things we think. Because this is one of the basic concepts of a project. Maybe it's not the main thing, but at least, this can be the basis for whether a project is successful or not, including its fundamental meaning, right? So yes, continue to struggle by analyzing several things related to the progress and development of a project. And if in doubt, leave it and we'll just go back to the top coins which is certain
the answer here is never engage in a project that you did not dig differ  because its your money and might be lose because of laziness.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2024, 09:30:10 AM »

That's right, I  think the possibility of some coin being able to generate profit is dependent on the technology, investors usually consider to invest in projects that can generate profit for them but sometimes too, they could even be wrong in their prediction and assumption for investing into a coin that might not really generate profit. There are some projects that can look very good and enticing which you will think that they can generate good profit but will end up disappointing you.
[/quote]

Investors always do research and consider the profits and losses if they spend funds, especially in large amounts, the research will definitely be repeated. technology is part of the consideration, and it is very important. As crypto lovers, we always see project developments annually, we have known about web3, metaverse, etc. So I agree with you mate..
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1067
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 10:26:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2024, 11:44:23 PM »
This makes me feel that technology, which is heavily advertised by projects, is actually just one of many ways to market. Technology is only a part of supporting the price chart, technology does not have a direct impact on price. Technology does not determine token price fluctuations!

I am not actually a right fan of solana but I must say sometime technology (Development) matters alots in price, I can reference coin such as litecoin, for years now I didn't see any further development and changes in this particular altcoin and hence there is no price action or reactions that either hit price to some certain that could be very attractive to investor even as that they don't care and people has started making move to pull most of their investment from that litecoin.

If there where no further development do you think Solana would gain this stability in price? No I don't think so, so since investors knew too well that the developer are solidly behind this project they don't mind just holding their bags tight instead to panic and sell they decided to HODL because #DevelopmentTeam  are always there to back it up.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2024, 11:59:53 PM »
Investors always do research and consider the profits and losses if they spend funds, especially in large amounts, the research will definitely be repeated. technology is part of the consideration, and it is very important. As crypto lovers, we always see project developments annually, we have known about web3, metaverse, etc. So I agree with you mate..
Becoming an investor is not easy, and of course they have to do more in-depth research so that the money they give to this project is not lost and will only harm investors. Usually, they will believe more in projects that can provide explanations in front of their own eyes, perhaps from the AMA or several meetings that are often held by a project to raise funds in several places.

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 836
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2024, 04:16:47 PM »
For comparison, the EOS network has very good technology and has been operating stably for 2064 days, no downtime, no problems as Solana, but the EOS token price has divided 31 times compared to the 2018 peak. It is a bad choice for investment!

Eos is a legend of the so-called news pump, BlockOne company was very successful in promoting and raising capital from the dream community in 2017-2018. In the end, Eos had good technology and was still abandoned without further development, spurned by the market and its price kept falling and never raised its head. There are some good features invented by Eos that have been successfully learned by other projects and those projects have grown well thanks to good stories, but Eos alone is still stagnant and nothing is impressive enough or worth investing in.

Chasing after technology is just dreaming, the reality of the market is much harsher. No matter how good the technology is, if the price does not increase or is not promoted, it will die because there are no users and investors.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2024, 05:10:41 PM »

I am not actually a right fan of solana but I must say sometime technology (Development) matters alots in price, I can reference coin such as litecoin, for years now I didn't see any further development and changes in this particular altcoin and hence there is no price action or reactions that either hit price to some certain that could be very attractive to investor even as that they don't care and people has started making move to pull most of their investment from that litecoin.

If there where no further development do you think Solana would gain this stability in price? No I don't think so, so since investors knew too well that the developer are solidly behind this project they don't mind just holding their bags tight instead to panic and sell they decided to HODL because #DevelopmentTeam  are always there to back it up.
Only projects which does have that development progress and having that changes or having those updates plus that there's a community that do still believe into the project then there would really be always those chances and probabilities that it would really be able to pump and this is something that would be the reason on why it would really be sustaining out itself into the market.
There's no way that we could really be able to assure though because it would really be just that depending on the community support and recognition. Tech wouldnt really be enough if
there would really be no community would be supporting it.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1800
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:35:10 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2024, 10:19:16 PM »
The Solana team has built up trust and is very communicative to their community that if there are issues the community will support the team in fixing them, technology for me is very important it will keep the project in the market and it will not be questioned why it's still in the market, for a project to stay long it should have something to offer and the #DevelopmentTeam  is very active in resolving issues something Solana kept doing.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██