follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Common methods to make money from crypto currency  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 04:49:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
Re: Common methods to make money from crypto currency
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2024, 12:42:20 PM »
The most common and easiest methods of making money online is just to make use of the opportunity in making an investment and holding it for some period of time to have yielded profits, you don't require experience in this like you do in making short trades, you can also make a provision of service to any of the crypto coins and see how you could earn through them.

Actually it requires experience, not just buying and holding for a certain period of time.  Because of the fear of choosing the wrong coin and also the wrong time to buy.  Because the investment that will be successful is to do it at the right time and choose the right coin.  I suggest buying bitcoin, ethereum and several other top coins.

How long do you think the experience needed though? In my case when I join crypto in 2017, it was in the bull run already. And so the next cycle, bull and bear teach me or at least it was a learning experience for me.

Not saying that I'm successful, no it's not, but I've learn when to buy and HODL as long as I can and just sell when it's necessary. So for this bull run, looking for 2025 to sell to maximized profits, just saying.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2024, 12:42:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1500
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 03:14:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2024, 02:33:48 PM »
This method is very simple and can refresh the brain from work fatigue, but I think not all crypto-based games are played for free if you want to get the benefits.
we take it from the Axie game which was popular at that time,
where to form a team you need capital so that the team is strong and productive,
Crypto-based game are total failure if you ask me, the reason for that is the coins or tokens which those games introduce. Such coins and tokens lose a lot of value when bull run starts and that's why they are not good for investing purpose.

I have personally invested in many crypto-game projects back when hype of those was high and I have lost all my investment. One of my friends invested in Thetan arena back then by purchasing NFT heroes of that game.

The rate of a single good hero was over $1000 but now you can purchase those heroes for just $2. Those games are total failures and their coins and tokens can't beat inflation. So be careful when thinking about making money with crypto-based games.

no, I have given up playing crypto-based games where my main problem is limited funds, I have to think deeply if I want to invest my money in games in the future, as you said investing in games is not profitable if the game is boring it will definitely be abandoned over time Rather than investing in game coins, I would rather use the funds for daily trading, even if my funds go down, I will return them when the time is right.

Offline |MINER|

• Activity: 354
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 08:45:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster Signature Karma
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2024, 04:44:25 PM »
No sector can make money very easily.Skills are needed everywhere.It is possible to maintain the value of that money by investing in crypto currency instead of keeping it in the bank during inflation.Moreover, if you invest in a good coin and hold it, it is definitely good for the future.Day trading is also good but it is very risky.But those who can do it the right way can earn from here.Mining is an easy way to earn money but it requires skill and enough money for setup.Another way is Lending You will find happiness through lending and it is an easy way of income.But you also need to have enough cash reserves to lend.After all, if you can make yourself an expert in any subject, you can earn money from it.No way you can earn money without skill.
|MINER|

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 911
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 07:55:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2024, 05:37:18 PM »
We struggle hard at every stage of life to earn money. By struggling hard many of us become successful and we can earn money. But we are not satisfied with earning as much money as we can but we expect to earn more money. In the plan to earn more money, we keep looking for different sources of income, many a times we end up working in wrong places due to which we don't get the desired results despite working hard. In addition to our hard work, we have to make proper use of our talent. If we invest in the right coin along with our income and hold for a long period of time, we can definitely earn good profit from our investment. So those of us who can afford it must invest and hold for long.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:14:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2024, 05:58:40 PM »
The most common and easiest methods of making money online is just to make use of the opportunity in making an investment and holding it for some period of time to have yielded profits, you don't require experience in this like you do in making short trades, you can also make a provision of service to any of the crypto coins and see how you could earn through them.

Actually it requires experience, not just buying and holding for a certain period of time.  Because of the fear of choosing the wrong coin and also the wrong time to buy.  Because the investment that will be successful is to do it at the right time and choose the right coin.  I suggest buying bitcoin, ethereum and several other top coins.

How long do you think the experience needed though? In my case when I join crypto in 2017, it was in the bull run already. And so the next cycle, bull and bear teach me or at least it was a learning experience for me.

Not saying that I'm successful, no it's not, but I've learn when to buy and HODL as long as I can and just sell when it's necessary. So for this bull run, looking for 2025 to sell to maximized profits, just saying.
Yeah same here. I am currently on DCA and hopefully I am able to maximize the profit as well if new ATH will come maybe this year or 2025. I am excited to see how it's going because I know at the end of the day all of us holders will reap the best harvest because of our consistency, patience and effort. Before, I tried trading but ot does not work well with me because I get stress out of it it needs more time which I have not enough and the lack of in depth knowledge about technical analysis so yeah DCA is my go to strategy right now and hopefully it works well soon.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1581
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 06:54:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2024, 07:41:22 PM »
Yes, buying coins and holding is a simple way to invest in crypto but do it at the right time, bearish season.  And also choose the right coin, I suggest buying top coins.
 For new coins, even as you said, coins that are not yet circulating on the market, I don't do it because this is more risky.

Some people says that investment is simple and easy as it just requires to buy and hold coins but it is not such simple as other thinks because if you choose wrong coin, on wrong time then your investment will turn into complicated situations in which you winning possibility will be minimum.

Top coins should be selected and also you can watch out the details about the market cap, team members and then utility of token so you can choose wisely but for it also knowledge is required. Investment is also risky but not for those who choose top coins, who have patience, who use extra money and who have diversify their portfolio.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 833
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 08:47:16 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2024, 07:41:54 PM »
One of the best and common methods form making money is HODLing which means "hold on for dear life." This process involve buying and holding crypto currency for a long period, with the hope of  price inflation or increase over time. Ànd way is call day trading buying and selling p2p  of crypto on a daily basis to take advantage of the short period price . Other way include staking, mining and yield farming."  Most common methods also involved "crypto lending." This process involve lending crypto to user in exchange for an interest payment. While some other platform give you the opportunity to lend your crypto and earn fix interest , same as banks. Note crypto lending there are risk involved, scammer and theft.
Another method from making money from crypto that's gaining popularity it's called "play to earn. These are crypto games where you can earn rewards by just completing tasks, battles win and milestones.
There are other ways which you can also gain from crypto, called "crypto faucets." These are website or apps where you can perform tasks like watching ads, taking surveys and get paid small amount of crypto. Have you ever use a crypto faucet? Well "Crypto airdrops." Are also involved when crypto project gives out free token to users, to promote a new project . You will receive airdrops by joining a project community and completing a certain task . It's very important to be careful of scammers before taking part in an airdrop make your research.

-   Holding is what is often said by the majority of communities here on our forum platform; is there anything else besides that word? Of course, if the person who will do the holding is not rich, will the person who does it just wait?

Of course, there are still expenses for every day of their lives, so that means holdings are only for people who have a lot of money or have stable sources of income that are received every month in their lives. , a beak, long-term holdings are difficult. Right? do you think I have a point?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2024, 07:41:54 PM »

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 331
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 07:23:08 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2024, 12:51:23 AM »
There are different means to make money on the crypto space today , in which you have listed few of them . The crypto world is amazing, and it is the future of the next generation. Most people survive with cryptocurrency, saving cryptocurrency for a long time is hard because there must surely be need for the money, but it is also one of the common way to get money on the cryptocurrencies space.
And there a benefits of earning in crypto currency, because it is a centralized currency and its not controlled by a particular government.

Offline RuthDodson

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 01:44:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    First Post
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2024, 12:26:22 PM »
Totally agree with you on the vast opportunities in the crypto world! It's incredible how many ways there are to make money with it, right? Saving crypto can be a bit challenging with all the temptations, but it's definitely a common route to build up funds. Plus, the decentralized nature is a huge perk.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1768
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 08:37:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2024, 04:09:56 PM »
Yeah same here. I am currently on DCA and hopefully I am able to maximize the profit as well if new ATH will come maybe this year or 2025. I am excited to see how it's going because I know at the end of the day all of us holders will reap the best harvest because of our consistency, patience and effort. Before, I tried trading but ot does not work well with me because I get stress out of it it needs more time which I have not enough and the lack of in depth knowledge about technical analysis so yeah DCA is my go to strategy right now and hopefully it works well soon.
It's not just you, bro, who uses the DCA strategy, I do too, and I have felt the benefits of the DCA method that I have used so far, and I also hope that I will get maximum profits when we are in the next increase, in fact I myself am sure that I can get it. .

I think you make good decisions when you are unsuccessful when trading, but that doesn't mean you can't come back, you can come back at any time when you are really ready.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 750
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 01:19:23 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2024, 04:26:16 PM »
Hodling can be a common method but I really never underestimate the potential profit that can give to us. If you compare the potential profit you get from having a business, you can get higher ROI with cryptocurrencies if you invested with a right coin. Having a business takes a lot of time to maximize your earning but holding a currency will give you freedom, you can make the other stuff while making money.

Offline Gtech99

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: March 23, 2024, 03:22:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2024, 06:38:12 PM »
One of the best and common methods form making money is HODLing which means "hold on for dear life." This process involve buying and holding crypto currency for a long period, with the hope of  price inflation or increase over time. Ànd way is call day trading buying and selling p2p  of crypto on a daily basis to take advantage of the short period price . Other way include staking, mining and yield farming."  Most common methods also involved "crypto lending." This process involve lending crypto to user in exchange for an interest payment. While some other platform give you the opportunity to lend your crypto and earn fix interest , same as banks. Note crypto lending there are risk involved, scammer and theft.
Another method from making money from crypto that's gaining popularity it's called "play to earn. These are crypto games where you can earn rewards by just completing tasks, battles win and milestones.
There are other ways which you can also gain from crypto, called "crypto faucets." These are website or apps where you can perform tasks like watching ads, taking surveys and get paid small amount of crypto. Have you ever use a crypto faucet? Well "Crypto airdrops." Are also involved when crypto project gives out free token to users, to promote a new project . You will receive airdrops by joining a project community and completing a certain task . It's very important to be careful of scammers before taking part in an airdrop make your research.
Cryptocurrency has various ways you can make money from it through trading or HODL this methods are very useful you can either start trading or buy coin and hold for a long period of time for it to accumulate and increase in value.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 02:34:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2024, 07:35:02 PM »
Hodling can be a common method but I really never underestimate the potential profit that can give to us. If you compare the potential profit you get from having a business, you can get higher ROI with cryptocurrencies if you invested with a right coin. Having a business takes a lot of time to maximize your earning but holding a currency will give you freedom, you can make the other stuff while making money.

I think we shouldn't compare cryptocurrencies with businesses no matter how good they are. A set business can be life-changing for a person while cryptocurrencies might do that but since they are extremely volatile and unpredictable, you cannot completely rely on a cryptocurrency investment to change your life.

Investments are very much different from businesses because a business can keep earning you money throughout your life but an investment will have a shorter lifespan and it can end at any given time for any reason.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 919
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 07:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2024, 07:43:43 PM »
Making money in cryptocurrency is not that difficult as long as we understand the means to achieve such, we have to personally determine how we want to make money from digital technology in cryptocurrency, it may be that we are going on making promotions, adverts on cryptos, influencers or even be a content writer for them as well as being a crypto developer, aside these, we may also invest and trade, all these will enable us have the opportunity of making money after considering the challenges involved.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1500
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 03:14:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2024, 11:13:41 PM »

To be honest, to this day I am still confused about deciding when to buy, when to sell, and when a bull run will occur.
My method is just buy hold and sell when needed, and sometimes I experience losses when selling my assets, but it's better than borrowing from someone else and having interest

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG