follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin needs Altcoins as much as Altcoins need Bitcoin  (Read 4018 times)

Offline R100K-Martin-Lunger

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 68
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:26:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts
Re: Bitcoin needs Altcoins as much as Altcoins need Bitcoin
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2024, 07:45:12 PM »
I agree 100%. I also think only investing in bitcoin or investing in one of the altcoins is not a smart strategy at all. You need to keep a holistic view and invest in btc and altcoins that show promise. You cannot be dismissive toward alts. A diverse portfolio is key for maximum gains in the short and long run.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2024, 07:45:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 02:34:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2024, 05:14:29 AM »
I agree 100%. I also think only investing in bitcoin or investing in one of the altcoins is not a smart strategy at all. You need to keep a holistic view and invest in btc and altcoins that show promise. You cannot be dismissive toward alts. A diverse portfolio is key for maximum gains in the short and long run.

Undoubtedly, diversification is the best way to go because we always hear people say that we shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket, and if we ignore that saying, it means we are being deliberately ignorant which isn't a good thing, I believe.

So even though we know that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the market and that it is the most trusted one when it comes to making investments, that doesn't mean we don't have any worthy altcoins in the market to add to our portfolios.

We should do enough research and find out the best altcoins in the market and then make investments in them alongside Bitcoin to have higher potentials for profit when the market starts going up.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 11:33:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2024, 06:45:50 PM »

Undoubtedly, diversification is the best way to go because we always hear people say that we shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket, and if we ignore that saying, it means we are being deliberately ignorant which isn't a good thing, I believe.

So even though we know that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the market and that it is the most trusted one when it comes to making investments, that doesn't mean we don't have any worthy altcoins in the market to add to our portfolios.

We should do enough research and find out the best altcoins in the market and then make investments in them alongside Bitcoin to have higher potentials for profit when the market starts going up.
Bitcoin is the safest coin for investment, if we buy when it is bearish we can be sure we will make a profit now and we will get a bigger profit during the bullish season. And diversifying your investment is the right step, because we can increase the opportunity to gain profits on several potential coins

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1591
  • Last Active: Today at 09:24:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2024, 07:45:30 PM »

Diversification is important and one should not be dependent on Bitcoin for their investment but should also choose some beneficial altcoins because from altcoins you can take your profit immediately when the price surge but Bitcoin is useful only when you keep it for a longer period.

If someone Invest in both Bitcoin and altcoins then he can be benefited from both long term and short term investment and I think if someone just holds Bitcoin then he will not be easy to wait longer but if he also keeps altcoins in his investment then he will be regularly sell and buy altcoins and his Bitcoin will be safe for long duration without any stress.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2791
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 08:24:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2024, 04:12:13 AM »

Bitcoin is the safest coin for investment, if we buy when it is bearish we can be sure we will make a profit now and we will get a bigger profit during the bullish season. And diversifying your investment is the right step, because we can increase the opportunity to gain profits on several potential coins
Currently and in the future, I really believe that what you say is true, Bitcoin is the safest investment with the smallest risk of all. So that when there is a correction, of course, we immediately buy and hold until the growing season. I agree that with more types of things we can do, it is certainly very reliable, so don't hesitate to also use potential altcoins as a handle too, because bitcoin and altcoins need each other and can move together.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1079
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:08:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2024, 06:40:55 AM »

Bitcoin is the most secure coin for investment there is no doubt about it. But investment requires diversification. I can't buy a bitcoin or a chunk of a bitcoin according to my desire. But if I invest even a small part of my investment in altcoins, i will have an opportunity to make good profit. Moreover, investing in Bitcoin requires an investor to hold the coin for a long period of time, which may not be the case with altcoins. Diversification is the most beneficial for an investor, which I think much needed for everyone. Investing in Altcoins must be done after thorough research or risk of losing money.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1174
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 07:38:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2024, 08:23:05 AM »
Currently and in the future, I really believe that what you say is true, Bitcoin is the safest investment with the smallest risk of all. So that when there is a correction, of course, we immediately buy and hold until the growing season. I agree that with more types of things we can do, it is certainly very reliable, so don't hesitate to also use potential altcoins as a handle too, because bitcoin and altcoins need each other and can move together.

We aer gradually getting to that point where Bitcoin might not be able to give us that profiting returns many of us are used to in the past but people with large investment in Bitcoin will benefit from this very well. However, people with small investment should not only put their money in Bitcoin, they will probably make a little profits, it's better to diversify investment into other alts. We have many alts that are doing well and are good for diversifying of investment.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2024, 08:23:05 AM »

Online bounceback

• Activity: 902
  • Last Active: Today at 01:05:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2024, 09:01:57 AM »
Bitcoin is the most secure coin for investment there is no doubt about it. But investment requires diversification. I can't buy a bitcoin or a chunk of a bitcoin according to my desire. But if I invest even a small part of my investment in altcoins, i will have an opportunity to make good profit. Moreover, investing in Bitcoin requires an investor to hold the coin for a long period of time, which may not be the case with altcoins. Diversification is the most beneficial for an investor, which I think much needed for everyone. Investing in Altcoins must be done after thorough research or risk of losing money.
Bitcoin is the most important part of cryptocurrency and become more secure investment assets, but not all investor or trader have bigger fund for investing in bitcoin. Altcoin present make cryptocurrency has many variation and all investor can trade not only with bitcoin but also has choose with altcoin, I think many trader get faster profit when trading in altcoin although get bigger risk but in bitcoin requirement bigger fund and can't increasing significant in short term such as altcoin.
For stable financial and has bigger fund bitcoin is the best investment assets but if you lack capital and want to earn much profit in short term altcoin is worth to trade.

Offline XFinite

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 01:06:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    10 Posts Karma Search
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2024, 05:27:39 PM »
The whole idea behind altcoins was to take the revolutionary tech of Bitcoin and run with it, exploring all the amazing things it could make possible. They wanted to use blockchain technology for everything.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1505
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 03:40:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2024, 05:43:44 PM »

Bitcoin needs Altcoins, because people need to believe they can back another bitcoin, without this believe the crypto marketcap would have been a tiny fraction of what it is today.
Altcoins need bitcoin, because it is the brand that regroup them all, the name that promotes them all.

The crypto ecosystem is one, and if you fail to realise that, it means your heart was not in the right place to begin with.

Basically, if Bitcoin and altcoins are likened to a pair, these two coins are a pair that complement each other and if one experiences a price decrease, the other will also experience a price decrease along with its followers.
It's true what you said, if we fail to realize it, then it could be said that I haven't and am not in the right position to start. so there will still be doubts about crypto currency itself

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1175
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 10:48:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2024, 06:36:24 PM »
There is a popular saying that a tree cannot make a forest.
Bitcoin was doing well without the altcoins and the creation of Altcoins causes the deviation of bitcoin from the real course of invention. Bitcoin was created to pay things online to remove inflation in the world and also to reduce the government control of currency. And today that purpose of bitcoin to pay things is not found in anywhere in the world except few. And this is caused by the creation of Ordinals and the competitive cryptocurrency market caused by altcoins. The real purpose of bitcoin was very good for all but investment has taken over the market. Though the bitcoin helps altcoins to grow because when bitcoin rise altcoins also rise and I don't really for the idealis school of thought that altcoins also helps bitcoin. I will not agree with that part of the thought. If there was no competition bitcoin would have been a good avenue to reduce government power in the economy.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 10:04:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2024, 03:25:18 PM »
There is a popular saying that a tree cannot make a forest.
Bitcoin was doing well without the altcoins and the creation of Altcoins causes the deviation of bitcoin from the real course of invention. Bitcoin was created to pay things online to remove inflation in the world and also to reduce the government control of currency. And today that purpose of bitcoin to pay things is not found in anywhere in the world except few. And this is caused by the creation of Ordinals and the competitive cryptocurrency market caused by altcoins. The real purpose of bitcoin was very good for all but investment has taken over the market. Though the bitcoin helps altcoins to grow because when bitcoin rise altcoins also rise and I don't really for the idealis school of thought that altcoins also helps bitcoin. I will not agree with that part of the thought. If there was no competition bitcoin would have been a good avenue to reduce government power in the economy.
It's true, Bitcoin will continue to do well as you say, but for traders this won't go well because the price of bitcoin is too expensive making it difficult for them to grow assets in cryptocurrency, with altcoins traders have the opportunity to grow assets their cryptocurrency. With the development of altcoins, it can also be an alternative for making transactions if you don't want to use bitcoin because the transaction costs may be quite high.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2791
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 08:24:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2024, 05:10:16 AM »
Bitcoin needs Altcoins, because people need to believe they can back another bitcoin, without this believe the crypto marketcap would have been a tiny fraction of what it is today.
Altcoins need bitcoin, because it is the brand that regroup them all, the name that promotes them all.

The crypto ecosystem is one, and if you fail to realise that, it means your heart was not in the right place to begin with.
Basically, if Bitcoin and altcoins are likened to a pair, these two coins are a pair that complement each other and if one experiences a price decrease, the other will also experience a price decrease along with its followers.
It's true what you said, if we fail to realize it, then it could be said that I haven't and am not in the right position to start. so there will still be doubts about crypto currency itself
It's hard to say that Bitcoin can only run alone without the support of altcoins, and vice versa. They need each other and support each other in trade so that movements between them can run well. But indeed, so far, the dependence of altcoins on everything that happens to bitcoin is very clear. Every time bitcoin increases and decreases, almost all altcoins will participate, even though there are many altcoins that can move, because their trading is quite good and highly recognized and can even increase without the influence of bitcoin. But currently everything is dependent on bitcoin, but bitcoin also cannot move alone because altcoin trading influences bitcoin.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1158
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2024, 06:20:07 AM »
Those are quite fine points to consider and I believe a lot people haven't really been seeing the whole Bitcoin and altcoins relationship that way.
Although the belief have been that altcoins needs Bitcoin more (that's if bitcoin even needs altcoins) because Bitcoin's popularity and status has actually paved way for altcoins surface and thrive in the crypto space. So it's mostly believe that whatever popularity and altcoin attains in the crypto space, it's definitely because of Bitcoin.

And then the only benefit of altcoins to   Bitcoin or crypto space at large that were very common amongst crypto enthusiasts is that Altcoins is believed to have offered diversity as well as innovation, now people have variety of options to also consider and divert their investment to, which actually helps to keep the crypto space vibrant and considerable for investors and other users.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2168
  • Last Active: Today at 01:24:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2024, 08:22:59 AM »
We aer gradually getting to that point where Bitcoin might not be able to give us that profiting returns many of us are used to in the past but people with large investment in Bitcoin will benefit from this very well. However, people with small investment should not only put their money in Bitcoin, they will probably make a little profits, it's better to diversify investment into other alts. We have many alts that are doing well and are good for diversifying of investment.
Currently, Bitcoin is at a fairly high price, so it requires a large amount of capital to be able to buy it and get a decent profit from the purchase made. If you have small capital it certainly won't have a big impact on being able to reach the maximum value.
I agree with you that if you only have small funds, then it is better to allocate them to potential altcoins because the income you will get is just as good and is enough to produce the best, because the increase is also the same.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG