follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Holding Cryptos for Ten Long Years  (Read 29530 times)

Offline gurunanakji777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2144
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 09:10:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Holding Cryptos for Ten Long Years
« Reply #225 on: May 29, 2021, 02:42:38 PM »
It looks odd to hold it for the long term but I believe in holding for such a long-time if we see the past 10-year movement of the market. We can not deny the huge ROI of the top coins. I believe BTC, Eth & DOT all three have a good future ahead and will grow beyond one's imagination apart from this I can say ADA, ZIL, Pancakeswap, Uniswap, Inch & BTS can grow huge if one plans to hold it for long-term. Buy and forget it like a fixed deposit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: May 29, 2021, 02:42:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3695
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:00:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #226 on: May 30, 2021, 04:24:15 PM »
It looks odd to hold it for the long term but I believe in holding for such a long-time if we see the past 10-year movement of the market. We can not deny the huge ROI of the top coins. I believe BTC, Eth & DOT all three have a good future ahead and will grow beyond one's imagination apart from this I can say ADA, ZIL, Pancakeswap, Uniswap, Inch & BTS can grow huge if one plans to hold it for long-term. Buy and forget it like a fixed deposit.
Buying and forgetting is very difficult, especially when you see how their value grows. And the choice itself matters. Some will bring more profit, some less. But I am sure that holding assets is still the right decision.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1696
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 03:22:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #227 on: May 30, 2021, 05:15:33 PM »

I am planning to hold the little amount of cryptocurrencies I have right now for the next ten years and which can be the time when I can use the coin for some retirement plans. Last year, I lost a big chunk of my BTC holding because of a big mistake and I decided that in 2021 any Bitcoin I can have will be put into a decade hold plan. I also have a little of Ethereum and PolkaDOT which I believe can also be surviving the rigors of time and the harshness of the market.

Do you think this can be a good idea or could there be a better one that can put more profits into my crypto holding without really exposing them to danger? And aside from BTC, Ethereum and DOT what other coins that must be deserving to be included into this 10-year plan?

Isn't that little amount dude was 10BTC? ;D just kidding, anyway, 10 years is a very long period of time to hold in the long term dude. But if this is your really plan, nobody can stop you and besides it's your choice and decision, but for me, 2 to 3 years is enough to hold in the long terms just simple as that.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #228 on: May 30, 2021, 06:09:44 PM »

Isn't that little amount dude was 10BTC? ;D just kidding, anyway, 10 years is a very long period of time to hold in the long term dude. But if this is your really plan, nobody can stop you and besides it's your choice and decision, but for me, 2 to 3 years is enough to hold in the long terms just simple as that.

Those who believe that they will become millionaires in 1-3 years because they have bought some crypto are wrong. You can invest a lot and also gain a lot in 1-3 years, but if we are talking about investments of a few thousand then you have to think twice what you really want. If you want a fast 10k $ then invest 1k just before Bitcoin Halving, wait for bull run 6 months after that, hold it another 3-5 months and you have your 10x. If you want a million, then wait until the halving starts to work in 2028. And that's 6 months after that. If you are still very young, you can also wait for the halving in 2032. The prerequisite is always that you no longer need this money that you have invested. So you will enjoy it. This is how the Hodler do it. Of course you can still pursue dollar cost avarage and compound interest, which I will always advise. That would mean investing again whenever there are crashes. Just as much you don't need to live. All those who do not do trading as a full-time job will lead to an increase in their portfolio. Everything else is gambling.
The prerequisite is that you make the right cryptos as an investment, but I can't help you there myself, that's not my full job.

And at the end my question to you; do you know someone who has been holding Bitcoin for 5 or 10 years and has lost money or value in the process?

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #229 on: May 31, 2021, 07:43:44 AM »

I am planning to hold the little amount of cryptocurrencies I have right now for the next ten years and which can be the time when I can use the coin for some retirement plans. Last year, I lost a big chunk of my BTC holding because of a big mistake and I decided that in 2021 any Bitcoin I can have will be put into a decade hold plan. I also have a little of Ethereum and PolkaDOT which I believe can also be surviving the rigors of time and the harshness of the market.

Do you think this can be a good idea or could there be a better one that can put more profits into my crypto holding without really exposing them to danger? And aside from BTC, Ethereum and DOT what other coins that must be deserving to be included into this 10-year plan?

I agree, everyone decides for himself how much to hold the cryptocurrency. I came to the conclusion that it is possible to hold one, in my case, bitcoin, for more than one year. After all, there are very high hopes for him. Other assets in my portfolio can be hold for a short time.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 08:08:47 AM by owlest »

Offline Gokvane

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: June 27, 2022, 08:00:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #230 on: June 01, 2021, 02:37:29 PM »
I'm not sure that will happen in reality, because 10 years is a long time. If on the way the price of the coins we hold increases sharply, then we will definitely sell our assets.

Offline raisajahan

• Activity: 943
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:07:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #231 on: June 01, 2021, 06:52:02 PM »
I think it will be a great initiative for every one to hold crypto for long time because the price of crypto will be go up in the future so who wants to get benefited in the future they need to hold for a long time. Some times you may got benefited from short time investment but if you go for long time investment you will be benefited more than you expected so i will tell you that it will be great decision for any one to hold for long time in some particular strength coin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #231 on: June 01, 2021, 06:52:02 PM »

Offline hair

• Hair
  • * Vice President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9250
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:20:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
« Reply #232 on: June 01, 2021, 11:58:26 PM »
I think it's too long to hold 10 years, I prefer holding before the bullish period, it's very profitable to get good results. maybe 3-4 years. top 50 can be an option to hold
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Debasco

• Activity: 336
  • Hodlers Network
  • Last Active: August 16, 2021, 08:47:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #233 on: June 02, 2021, 12:21:21 AM »
from my own perspective holding crypto for a long period of time might make one make super profit and can also make one make super loss, it depends on project, good project will make one to experience heaven on earth when its been hold for long period of time.
█ █                 HODLΞRS NΞTWORK     │    Wallet ID Based on Network                 █ █
|   WHITEPAPER   |   TELEGRAM   |     TWITTER     |     MEDIUM     |    BSCSCAN    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #234 on: June 02, 2021, 08:10:20 AM »
from my own perspective holding crypto for a long period of time might make one make super profit and can also make one make super loss, it depends on project, good project will make one to experience heaven on earth when its been hold for long period of time.
That's right, so you should choose projects that you are sure of. Many people do this with bitcoin, because it has the greatest trust. There are other assets, but less attention is paid to them.

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
« Reply #235 on: June 02, 2021, 01:23:06 PM »

10 years is long time. 5 years plan is enough at first. For long term,  i only support Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, BNB and top few coins which have huge future but avoid from shitcoins or weak altcoins. Most of the altcoins may die with the passage of time but only few real altcoin will survive. So, i personally want to hold top coins whether price will go up or not but my coin's will have security.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 01:25:34 PM by Malam90 »

Offline Trcha

• Activity: 59
  • Last Active: September 07, 2021, 04:04:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #236 on: June 15, 2021, 08:13:16 AM »
I know that, I just say how it was in April and how now there is no difference. Rewards only on the air fell I am looking for information close to reality, read about the air 2.0 Help me find

Offline Limabd

• Activity: 144
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:19:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #237 on: June 15, 2021, 08:43:27 AM »
Looking at the state of crypto so far, it can be said that crypto will reach a better position in the future. But since crypto is very volatile. So it is difficult to say where the crypto will go after 10 years. But hopefully the crypto situation will get better day by day. Holding crypto for 10 years is a long-term investment. It is to be hoped that something better will happen. So I would say that for those who have decided to hold on to crypto for 10 years, hopefully the benefits are waiting. Something could happen that after 10 years you will get more than you expected. So keeping a certain good currency for a long time would be a great decision for someone. Get a good idea about crypto, keep an eye on the market and be careful about the currency.

Offline Proton

• Activity: 236
  • Last Active: May 09, 2023, 04:37:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #238 on: July 03, 2021, 04:39:27 PM »
Warren Buffett once said that if you buy shares of good companies for a long time, then the investment will work great for 10, 20, 30 years! If I had invested in bitcoin 10 years ago, I would be fabulously rich now!) I think that many people lack patience in this matter!
●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn

Offline nicecrypto

• Activity: 249
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 05, 2023, 02:24:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #239 on: July 03, 2021, 04:55:25 PM »
I really don't think I will HODL one coin or Bitcoin for Ten years straight because that period of time might be two or more BULL run circles. I believe I would rather sell at every ATH in between those ten years and buy back to increase my bag of Bitcoin.  ;)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG