follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Workers are in danger because of AI?  (Read 8385 times)

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: Workers are in danger because of AI?
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2024, 01:17:13 PM »
The truth is that AI cannot take over jobs that require human strength. Humans will always be needed to do certain jobs.
Yeah just like plumbing, scaffolding and other complicated jobs that requires human intervention so yeah I don't think AI can do that job as well. It will take a lot of time for AI to maybe take over all types of traditional jobs because AI itself needs us humans so we should not be worried for now but still we sould also prepare for this since we all know that technological advancement is inevitable.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2024, 01:17:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2024, 11:18:20 PM »
The truth is that AI cannot take over jobs that require human strength. Humans will always be needed to do certain jobs.
Yeah just like plumbing, scaffolding and other complicated jobs that requires human intervention so yeah I don't think AI can do that job as well. It will take a lot of time for AI to maybe take over all types of traditional jobs because AI itself needs us humans so we should not be worried for now but still we sould also prepare for this since we all know that technological advancement is inevitable.
Not unless they are programmed to do jobs like that. But yes, as you have said, in terms of jobs where human intervention is required, like complicated scenarios where we need to think of the possible next action we should take, it's not for AI to do because compared to humans, they can't think on their own. We should never be worried about this, AI are only invented to help humans do the hard jobs become easier and not to completely replace us to do every job.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2024, 12:58:28 PM »
AI cannot take over human labour. AI is already programed and human knowledge is unlimited so to what extent AI becomes a threat to human labour. If a question is asked AI gives the same answer while human gives different answers. And the only thing I can say that AI helps human is, it makes things easy to search. The believe of the new generational approach and ideology, human labour can not be eliminated in any technology.
Based on my opinion,doesn't matter how technology advance this time, it cannot take away human labor out of the same. There's a place we're technology have a limit, AI cannot become a substitute for human beings, because there are things only humans can do with AI cannot do. For me AI is just an added advantage to humans not a substitute.i align with you.

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2024, 02:56:00 PM »
Absolutely true that as AI technology evolves in advances, so human services in need would limited even though as said that there are fields by which the AI won't be needed or fits in to occupy, the truth remains that the technology advancement would always cause redundancies to human resources which is already becoming a threat.

Online Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2024, 11:09:02 PM »

AI cannot take over human labour. AI is already programed and human knowledge is unlimited so to what extent AI becomes a threat to human labour. If a question is asked AI gives the same answer while human gives different answers. And the only thing I can say that AI helps human is, it makes things easy to search. The believe of the new generational approach and ideology, human labour can not be eliminated in any technology.
[/quote]Based on my opinion,doesn't matter how technology advance this time, it cannot take away human labor out of the same. There's a place we're technology have a limit, AI cannot become a substitute for human beings, because there are things only humans can do with AI cannot do. For me AI is just an added advantage to humans not a substitute.i align with you.
[/quote]

Are you sure? Because with time AI robots will be built and they will perform most task that humans do. Like in most big companies now heavy duty machines are been operated by human being, but with time, don't you think AI robots can perform those tasks?

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2024, 06:02:03 PM »
Are you sure? Because with time AI robots will be built and they will perform most task that humans do. Like in most big companies now heavy duty machines are been operated by human being, but with time, don't you think AI robots can perform those tasks?

1. No real AI has been created at this time. There is a Big Language Model and a huge knowledge base. And this system works only at the request (command) of a human. It does not set itself tasks, does not search for knowledge on its own. These are still algorithms, but not AI....
2. In the future, it is likely that real AI will be created. And it will be a new stage in the development of mankind. Or its finale - it all depends on how and for what mankind will use this solution, and what limitations it will be able to put in this solution.

But we most likely can't escape from evolution, including such kind of unification of humans and artificial life/ AI. Just as we have not escaped mechanization, promouche revolution, automation, computerization....

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 781
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:53:12 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2024, 06:09:28 PM »
If it was easy for AI to take over human jobs, then I believe that it would have happened long ago. But the fact is that human are more intelligent that any machine because they are the ones that program these machines. Some jobs like you said can never be done by AI, if not is will be a dumb suggestion. Human brain calculate and think based on the present scenario playing out which AI is incapable o. The only thing is that AI can do the odd jobs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2024, 06:09:28 PM »

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2024, 01:04:43 AM »
Absolutely true that as AI technology evolves in advances, so human services in need would limited even though as said that there are fields by which AI won't be needed or fits to occupy, the truth remains that technological advancement will always cause redundancies to humans resources which is already becoming a threat.

This reminds me of the era when it was predicted that robots would take over human jobs and all factory jobs would be handled by robots but today humans are still working and now debates are ongoing that AI will replace human jobs. No matter how we try to push, AI cannot take human jobs. AI is programmed and must act based on how it is programmed but humans have reason which is what makes it superior to robot or AI.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2024, 05:28:17 PM »
Absolutely true that as AI technology evolves in advances, so human services in need would limited even though as said that there are fields by which AI won't be needed or fits to occupy, the truth remains that technological advancement will always cause redundancies to humans resources which is already becoming a threat.

This reminds me of the era when it was predicted that robots would take over human jobs and all factory jobs would be handled by robots but today humans are still working and now debates are ongoing that AI will replace human jobs. No matter how we try to push, AI cannot take human jobs. AI is programmed and must act based on how it is programmed but humans have reason which is what makes it superior to robot or AI.
The only downside if humans will create self consiousness with robots and AI is that it will literally take over humanity whether we like it or not and I think that was what Elon Musk is afraid of.

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2024, 02:09:28 AM »
Instead of insighting such fear to the vulnerables, let's just say the world is advancing and the people need to get on skill base and engages on more proefficient entrepreneurship because there is an technology to take over those practical terms of humans in some certain fields.
That would be more courageous to spread the he news that the AI would replace the manpowers or even most certain skill bases.
We just have to technically ease that discouragement of fears
Yes of course the AI is coming to take over most humans services but all hope is not lost and we don't have to be scared or the development.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2024, 09:45:44 AM »

Better do a reread of that, then. Far fewer human workers are needed today for the same manufacturing processes than 50 years ago. The thing is that over time improvements and new processes have been introduced that have meant that, apart from more and new machines, workers are also needed. But look at the countryside, for example, how many people were needed 100 years ago to work 100 acres of land and how many are needed now.

With AI I think the trend will be the same. Little by little there will be jobs that will be replaced by AI, maybe not totally but in a big part, and others, I think for example a physiotherapist, I see it difficult to be replaced. The question is to try to adapt to the changing times in which we live.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2024, 09:54:02 AM »
This is already happening years ago since this Robotics are being presented and accepted by business owners that made them cheap in expenses and also earning better and faster.
though Now that AI is in the progress then that is more on serving the riches and denying the poorer.
I hate this idea and I hope this will stops in the future.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2024, 09:21:22 AM »
This is already happening years ago since this Robotics are being presented and accepted by business owners that made them cheap in expenses and also earning better and faster.
though Now that AI is in the progress then that is more on serving the riches and denying the poorer.
I think I can see this happened in China wherein they use maybe AI technology and robotics in manufacturing companies that reduces human errors and workers. That is why I think unemployment rate in that country is high. Compared to a third world country like ours.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2024, 03:30:17 PM »
I think I can see this happened in China wherein they use maybe AI technology and robotics in manufacturing companies that reduces human errors and workers. That is why I think unemployment rate in that country is high. Compared to a third world country like ours.
I also heard about that, but you know what, it does happen even in our country, the Philippines, not only in China. If you search Good Taste in Baguio, they use AI or robots to serve the food for their customers. Though, they still require human intervention and a lot of stuff to make sure they are accommodating all of their customers since it is a huge restaurant.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2024, 12:14:24 PM »
I also heard about that, but you know what, it does happen even in our country, the Philippines, not only in China. If you search Good Taste in Baguio, they use AI or robots to serve the food for their customers. Though, they still require human intervention and a lot of stuff to make sure they are accommodating all of their customers since it is a huge restaurant.
Yeah true but I think it will still took a long time for our country to be fully dependent on AI technology and based on my observation it won't affect that much for us since we are sending our kababayans abroad for work which I think AI will be having a hard time taking over domestic helper or care giving jobs. But here in my place farmers are now using heavy machineries to cultivate the land before and after harvest and based on what I saw and hear to laborers they are not profitable because machines take over their job.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG