follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Economic plan  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Youngkhngdiddy

• Activity: 175
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 23, 2024, 07:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Topic Starter Search
Economic plan
« on: January 01, 2024, 08:57:20 AM »
The economy of 2023 wasn't so pleasing towards the end, we experienced loopholes which were both planned and unplanned for. Well not much to diss on last year's economy, it's actually something that was expected. It's believed that the first quarter of the year will gradually be used to stabilize the economy and bring a bit of positive change to it. It's another charge for government heads to make corrections to the minor errors that came on board too.
  For us, using our set goals regarding living through the economy we have, it's up to us to begin a difference in our own space. It's not always that we wait for the government, we should look for innovative ways to create wealth for ourselves. The income sources should even be spread wider now than before. For everyone, government or citizens, the first quarter should be used as a blueprint to studying how the year's going to run, make right decisions too and be very careful to make corrections immediately an error is sensed. Definitely, the economy would get back to normalcy a bit but maybe or maybe not after normalcy something positive would be effective.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Economic plan
« on: January 01, 2024, 08:57:20 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
Re: Economic plan
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 11:17:34 AM »
2023 was financially difficult for everyone due to the rise in interest rates and the beginning of confronting the challenges of COVID-19 pandemic, in addition to the differences in economic conditions in many countries due to drought, fires, geopolitical variables, wars, and internal crises. However, the current year appears bright, as there are good tidings of rising Bitcoin prices, lowering Interest rates, countries beginning to adapt to inflation, and the end of the consequences of the virus are all factors that will make this year better.

On the personal level, I prefer balanced goals such as increasing investments, improving physical and mental health, and spending more time with family and friends.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Youngkhngdiddy

• Activity: 175
  • Last Active: March 23, 2024, 07:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Topic Starter Search
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2024, 12:58:17 PM »
At this point in time, economic journeys of previous years would be judged and weighed according to its progression and regression too. No sane people would want a decline again after what has been experienced in previous years. Rather, there should be a search for improvement in lacking areas. The economy hasn't been favourable due to a number of known issues in the general world setting.
  Truth is the derailing economic state experienced towards the end of 2023 wasn't just effected on a particular set of people, twas global and nations had to begin quest for innovative ways out of the decline. The year is just beginning and so every nation definitely has her own economic goal which would be watched closely in a time frame, at its best quarterly. This beginning period of the year is the time to set the right grounds for the year as it's the determinant to 75% of how the economy would be at the end. Every nation and her people have to set the right grounds.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2024, 10:39:04 PM »
  For us, using our set goals regarding living through the economy we have, it's up to us to begin a difference in our own space. It's not always that we wait for the government, we should look for innovative ways to create wealth for ourselves. The income sources should even be spread wider now than before. For everyone, government or citizens, the first quarter should be used as a blueprint to studying how the year's going to run, make right decisions too and be very careful to make corrections immediately an error is sensed. Definitely, the economy would get back to normalcy a bit but maybe or maybe not after normalcy something positive would be effective.

The economic system in some countries was actually bad last year; I can't say my country experienced the worst because in other countries that I read about, the inflation rate there was much worse than in my country, and the devaluation of the local currency in those countries actually got very bad. The employment rate in my country last year did not actually meet the required number of unemployed, but at least people still had their way, made a living, survived, and crossed over to this year.

The economy is not just the responsibility of the government; it's for everyone of us to contribute in a way that we can. If we don't depend on the government for jobs, we can work hard and establish our own company then employ some citizens who are unemployed in society. By so doing, we have also contributed in our own way.

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 01:29:23 PM »
Just the way it should be. All hands on deck to make public changes.
The situation of 2023 which never ended well maybe as a case of governments and individual adamancies or ignorant to the threats of the awful economy has indeed brought about loopholes to the comprehension of the societies which by any means should be conciously identified so as the setback errors could be fixed probably within a period coming to the year 2024.
Definitely, meeting up with the target to restore back the economic projections requires a show working of ever individual to help itself and of course creatively minded ought to innovate resources that can profer economical valuable revenue while the government is also not unfolded but sitted up in setting up dimensions to enhance the demands of the masses pointing at the approaches to fill the gaps at which the societies was slumbered about in the past year (s).
It all tensed to boil on a collective measures to achieve a prominent stable and confident economic system

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2024, 08:32:33 PM »
Last year was a lesson for everyone to learn from on how to live with inflation, no matter how high it was. This has helped a lot of people to come up with various plans on how to find various means of survival in order to be able to cope with the economy of their countries. I have already made my plans and how to achieve my goal this year, no matter the high rate of inflation, but one thing that I am happy about is that bitcoin will be doing well this year, and the increase of my portfolio value is a rest of mind. I am also accumulating more bitcoin to increase my bitcoin portfolio because this is the only way that I can save my funds from depreciation due to inflation. Relying on the government might be of no help for one to achieve success.

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 11:11:32 AM »
2024 will be better, as it is the year in which the Federal Reserve begins to reduce interest rates, and then we can say that inflation has been controlled and that a new phase will begin, as financing will be better and the possibility of more liquidity flow will be better.
Some countries may not improve economically as well as in the case of other countries, but in general, the performance of the major economies will be better, and therefore better lives for low economic countries.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 11:11:32 AM »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 11:32:19 AM »
In 2023, it was a transition period from the bad situation that hit the world, one of which was due to the covid epidemic. It is undeniable that it takes time in transition after we gradually improve from the pandemic that we all experienced.

But for myself, I feel more fortunate than most people who have experienced something worse than me and I am also lucky to be able to make a good foundation, so that in that transition period I don't feel what others feel. Of course, if I compare it to people who are not more fortunate than me, it is something I should be very grateful for.

This is the time we must prepare the economy better, something that happened before can be a very valuable lesson for us to be more serious in organizing the economy independently.

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 05:18:42 AM »

This is the time we must prepare the economy better, something that happened before can be a very valuable lesson for us to be more serious in organizing the economy independently.
Stopping the losses may be painful, but it is quick, but starting reforms may take time. The economic chaos that occurred in 2020 due to the epidemic, 2021 the repercussions of the epidemic, 2022 the Russian-Ukrainian war, and 2023 the beginning of taking painful measures may take more time before we see an improvement in the economy. I do not see. I would be pessimistic and say that we will not see improvement until after 5 years, but political and military changes are accelerating in many countries, which may turn this year into a year of crisis rather than the beginning of solutions.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2024, 11:34:18 AM »

Stopping the losses may be painful, but it is quick, but starting reforms may take time. The economic chaos that occurred in 2020 due to the epidemic, 2021 the repercussions of the epidemic, 2022 the Russian-Ukrainian war, and 2023 the beginning of taking painful measures may take more time before we see an improvement in the economy. I do not see. I would be pessimistic and say that we will not see improvement until after 5 years, but political and military changes are accelerating in many countries, which may turn this year into a year of crisis rather than the beginning of solutions.
Government efforts will also play a very important role in this difficult time, because policies that later become decisions will greatly affect big business people, yes except for small business people, there is still an influence, but the influence will not be as great as what is felt by upper-class business people.

Crisis is a problem and for that we ourselves must find a solution, especially the government because they have access to all sectors and they must be able to move quickly to find solutions to what is currently a problem.

An optimistic attitude must be put forward, even though it may take longer to recover, but with hard work it can be tried to recover faster.

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2024, 12:09:14 AM »
Economy plan can not be totally  achieved without looking at the economy. Before economic plan can be achieved you must have to look at the parts of economy that deals with the production, distribution,  consumption of goods and services  within a particular Society or country. Economy its self covers all the activities that occurs with in a society, country or economic system, which involved all buying and selling product, generation and uses of resources in our income and as well wealth. In other word economic plan is or has to do with a framework  developed by the government in order  to guide, manage,direct all operations on the economy( society or country). economic plans  fosters or aim at a specific goal and objective, such as promoting economic growth, reducing the rate of unemployment and ensuring stability of price of product.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2024, 09:19:14 AM »
Internal or external threats whether militarily or economic can cause slight economic effects to the specific country and that is what our government is focusing right now. The attention they've poured into these threats might cause a delay to the economic growth for the country. Calamities also are one of the main factor affecting delays of improvements because instead of having this tunnel vision in focusing some developments our governments has to prioritize and give extra effort to solve the damages calamities brought to us. Corrupt officials also is part of these delays. We have been hit hard from super typhoon in 2013 to pandemic in 2019-2020 and the super typhoon again that happened in 2021 so this has undoubtedly caused the economic status to slowly push upward.

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2024, 11:24:47 PM »
 Economic plan  is more or  less very important for a particular country or region.  countries create their different economic plan based on their  circumstances and political ideal. Examples of this economic plan are the five year plan by or for some countries mean why long and short time are set aside to boost specific sector and also improve economic instability. Those plan basically involves various policy measure and their intervention. For example government spending, taxation and lot more. Economic plan is basically set aside to solve challenges.

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2024, 01:39:59 PM »
Internal or external threats whether militarily or economic can cause slight economic effects to the specific country and that is what our government is focusing right now. The attention they've poured into these threats might cause a delay to the economic growth for the country. Calamities also are one of the main factor affecting delays of improvements because instead of having this tunnel vision in focusing some developments our governments has to prioritize and give extra effort to solve the damages calamities brought to us. Corrupt officials also is part of these delays. We have been hit hard from super typhoon in 2013 to pandemic in 2019-2020 and the super typhoon again that happened in 2021 so this has undoubtedly caused the economic status to slowly push upward.
Nature and humans are indeed one of the obstacles or problems, but I think it is humans who contribute a lot of problems to the economic situation, especially when the economy has been controlled by a handful of elites.

We have to admit that now the situation is like that, many people only think about themselves, even though economically they are very good. This is what many people call, the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

But there is not much way to change that because it is wrong in the first place and requires great strength to fight it.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2024, 11:53:17 PM »
The economy of 2023 wasn't so pleasing towards the end, we experienced loopholes which were both planned and unplanned for. Well not much to diss on last year's economy, it's actually something that was expected. It's believed that the first quarter of the year will gradually be used to stabilize the economy and bring a bit of positive change to it. It's another charge for government heads to make corrections to the minor errors that came on board too.

I believe that one of the most essential information you can do is expand your sources of income. This manner, you don't depend on a single source of income and are less exposed to economic fluctuations. For example, if you are currently employed full-time, you may want to start a side job or save money. If you already own a small business, you may want to consider extending into new areas or increasing your service or product options. And I agree with you that the first part of the year is ideal for studying and planning for the remaining months of the year. That's a great method to position yourself for success.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG