follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you think Peter Obi would come out as aspirant after this regime?  (Read 267 times)

Offline Adbitco

• Activity: 713
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:31:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Topic Starter Karma
Yeah, I say make i bring up this matta to know weda me and others day reason the same thing because the wey things dey ehh, e don reach where we go say make the regime do quickly make e end so that Peter Obi fit come as presidential aspirant to come help us fix most of the problems we are facing.

Because the current administration isn't doing what we should feel happy because there is hunger in the land and we need someone who change narratives from consumption to production, and if i could flashed back that was only the major target of Peter Obi and since he didn't succeed this last do you think he would have this openness to come rule the country again?

Abeg make una no mind the way i take write this thing because na so the vibe take come so i have to offload am like that, na wetin make i dey asked this question see our people mind how dem dey feel for just this period wey this our presido begin rule us for we nation.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1016
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:24:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: Do you think Peter Obi would come out as aspirant after this regime?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 11:40:10 PM »

Abeg make una no mind the way i take write this thing because na so the vibe take come so i have to offload am like that, na wetin make i dey asked this question see our people mind how dem dey feel for just this period wey this our presido begin rule us for we nation.

This came to mind a few days ago while I was scrolling through YouTube and came across an interview video of those that publicly supported Tinubu before the election, and during this interview, all of them regretted their decision, both those that went for him because of tribalism and those that went because of the monetary benefit they got during the election period.

I am sure that he is going to come out again and run for president. I'm hoping he does, because I believe his reign won`t be as horrendous as this current one.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2024, 12:49:27 AM »
Yeah, I say make i bring up this matta to know weda me and others day reason the same thing because the wey things dey ehh, e don reach where we go say make the regime do quickly make e end so that Peter Obi fit come as presidential aspirant to come help us fix most of the problems we are facing.

Because the current administration isn't doing what we should feel happy because there is hunger in the land and we need someone who change narratives from consumption to production, and if i could flashed back that was only the major target of Peter Obi and since he didn't succeed this last do you think he would have this openness to come rule the country again?

I'm sure a president tinibu was not in set things may have gone wrong more than this, what makes you think that peter obi is the savour?

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2024, 11:54:50 AM »
I no get problem if Mr. Peter Obi contest but my problem na say them no go still allow our votes to count. For now, naija no get democracy wetin we get na strong men wey dey impose themselves on us to rule us without our consent and I dey cry every day bcos even the judiciary wey suppose rescue us dey follow dey spoil the countri with the wrong judgement dem dey give. Judicial judgment no dey dey coherent again and until we understand say our problem na the judiciary even if Mr. Peter Obi constest again, him fit still no win bcos magomago go still plenty for the election.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2024, 11:55:20 AM »

This came to mind a few days ago while I was scrolling through YouTube and came across an interview video of those that publicly supported Tinubu before the election, and during this interview, all of them regretted their decision, both those that went for him because of tribalism and those that went because of the monetary benefit they got during the election period.

I am sure that he is going to come out again and run for president. I'm hoping he does, because I believe his reign won`t be as horrendous as this current one.
Those that supported Tinubu shouldn't regret the actions, because it is medicine after death. I could remember when I was telling some youths that they should vote for Peter Obi because he is young and has vision to change the country unlike Tinubu that will steal the countries money, and the country will not progress. What they told me is that Tinubu has money and want to spend his money to help Nigeria economy, but omo now na those set of people that are supporting Tinubu that are suffering more than us. Recently I saw one of them, and he was looking poorer than before. Let us not allow because of tribalism or the little benefit that we would see at that moment make use sell our vote or vote the wrong person.

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2024, 10:54:05 PM »
He is qualified to still run and I believe that will his popularity his party will still make him the flag bearer. Sometimes, individual interest doesn't matter rather it is the party's interest that counts.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 01:25:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2024, 12:37:30 AM »

I'm sure a president tinibu was not in set things may have gone wrong more than this, what makes you think that peter obi is the savour?

The way things are in the country, anything worse than this that means my brother we go leave the country for people wey get plenty money o... because the shege wey these politicians dey show us na only God fit save us...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2024, 12:37:30 AM »

Offline Darker45

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:24:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Karma 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2024, 10:41:16 AM »
The way things are in the country, anything worse than this that means my brother we go leave the country for people wey get plenty money o... because the shege wey these politicians dey show us na only God fit save us...
I think if you leave this country it's the same as giving up on the problems that are happening. This is your birthplace so keep defending your rights in this country. As much as possible, keep trying to be the best, who knows, maybe you could become the greatest person in this country.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG