follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: $BLURT Blog - A Graphene Blockchain like STEEM or HIVE  (Read 7737 times)

Offline Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush

• Activity: 233
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:53:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Super active 50 Posts in one day
$BLURT Blog - A Graphene Blockchain like STEEM or HIVE
« on: August 02, 2023, 04:37:32 AM »
Blurt is more well known than many of the other Coins without a Thread, it is a Fork of the STEEM Blockchain like HIVE but was made by Jacob Gadikian with the purpose of Free Speech which is the whole meaning of the name “BLURT” and the Logo.

You use it like a Blog and it is kind of like Reddit as are STEEM and HIVE, the Original design of STEEM came from Reddit. The big difference in the BLURT Blockchain is there are no Downvotes, kind of “If you don’t have anything nice to say… go somewhere else”. You also pay small Fees for every action, and the fees Historically (about 3 Years) have been changed to go with the Price, the fees go down as the MarketCap Price goes up and vice-versa. And the Coin is as of now (August 2023) only $0.002 each, so it’s all very affordable. In fact it seems to be the go to for Countries with Currencies worth $0.05 or less to the USD.
https://blurt.blog

BLURT like the other Graphene Blockchains has several Front Ends, and it has a Healthy community of Miners on the Back End so it won’t disappear even if the Founder Abandons the Project. And it is a Blockchain, so he doesn’t really “Own” it like you might assume from Websites in other fields.
https://blurtlatam.intinte.org

BLURT never made Groups which HIVE did immediately after Forking, and STEEM copied the concept, but BLURT never did. BLURT operates solely on Tags, your Friends-list, and your Scrolling through the Trending, Hot and New Pages, then you can also Delegate to a few Accounts that will Vote for you and pay you. You can also get Votes from the Delegated Accounts so if you Delegate your BLURT you can get good Upvotes by using their System.
https://blurt.blog/tags

I will share more information but here is my Wife and I’s Blog as an example, you can also Follow us and Comment and I’ll comment back. We are currently working on creating a BLURT presence on Threads and this should be more Widespread.
https://blurt.blog/@vankushfamily

I was on STEEM when there was a $30,000 Post and I know how it all works so I regularly help both BLURT and STEEM (Which was Sold to TRX by the now HIVE People) learn about how all of this works, but really the main Goal should be to have Threads on Websites like this, and Groups on Facebook, Contests on Twitters, a Community on Instagram and Threads, etc. the way to describe this would be that no one Famous is really on these Websites and if they were the Price would Skyrocket, but all new Users help the Price go up.

We also have a Token on HIVE called Van Kush Beauty Token (VKBT) and I will go back and forth as the Price goes up on either or both, to support the Value of both, and we will be creating our own Blockchains and showing others how and doing updates on the Graphene Chains. Right now kind of the most Popular thing going on is just doing things with AIs and posting about it, making Art, etc, so you can join in pretty easily. And if your worried about Robots taking your Job and you aren’t joining these Blockchains, then you’re not really worried you’re just confused.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

$BLURT Blog - A Graphene Blockchain like STEEM or HIVE
« on: August 02, 2023, 04:37:32 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush

• Activity: 233
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:53:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Super active 50 Posts in one day
Re: $BLURT Blog - A Graphene Blockchain like STEEM or HIVE
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 12:47:01 AM »
Everyone should know that the Van Kush Family will be removing FirstNet from Texas and creating a New Non-Corrupt Network.

Offline cryptoworld1

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 248
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 11, 2024, 07:05:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Search Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: $BLURT Blog - A Graphene Blockchain like STEEM or HIVE
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2023, 09:16:15 AM »
If we look at generally what BLURT is, how Graphene Works, and how Groups and Delegation Programs make it work better, we can start to put together our own Programs.

FOR MORE INFORMATIONhttps://blurt.blog/blurtutorial/@punicwax/rewards-programs-will-be-the-future-of-blurt

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG