follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The Daily FUD Thread: Michael Saylor dumps his MSTR shares  (Read 1240 times)

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1665
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:24:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
Re: The Daily FUD Thread: Michael Saylor dumps his MSTR shares
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2024, 03:30:35 PM »
I read today that there are many billionaires who have sold shares recently, like Jeff Bezos, for example, who for a while was known for not selling any shares. Saylor's sale fits into this context, then. I don't know if they smell a market ceiling and are selling now because of it.
It's possible that Jeff Bezos knows something that ultimately makes him prefer to secure the assets he owns by selling his shares. Market conditions don't seem to be good because the world economy is collapsing and many wars are starting to occur.

holding assets for the rich is far different than for a normal.

realistically most normals are locked into a single country. having assets in a dozen countries is not realistic for a person with 100k usd in assets.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2024, 03:30:35 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1443
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:28:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2024, 05:43:36 PM »
Well for me since it was all on his investments it's all up to him if he wanted to sell his shares on Microstrategy or his Bitcoin investments. But I never heard of him selling his Bitcoins I only read "shares". Fud really is a misleading thing and is very dangerous.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1754
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:08:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2024, 09:34:47 PM »
Well for me since it was all on his investments it's all up to him if he wanted to sell his shares on Microstrategy or his Bitcoin investments. But I never heard of him selling his Bitcoins I only read "shares". Fud really is a misleading thing and is very dangerous.
Yes, that's right. From what I've read about Michael Saylor more than once, he always states that he will never sell his Bitcoins, but he will sell some  "shares".

Although this is somewhat far from reality, we can only believe the man’s words because he has proven over the past years his deep belief in Bitcoin and his strong adherence despite all the harsh circumstances that he and his company went through when Bitcoin declined.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG