follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Does Good Luck Play a Role In Crypto?  (Read 320 times)

Offline BitHunter

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Karma Topic Starter
Does Good Luck Play a Role In Crypto?
« on: April 26, 2024, 06:10:56 PM »
Generally though, trading or investing in crypto has it's risk and more often than not, it's always better to learn before you start... And, every now and then there are fellows who are very good at speculating and knowing which news are going to affect trade and otherwise.

On the other hand though, I've seen some people only trade when a particular seemingly abstract condition is met. Like back then, a lady on X said she only open trades when her cat is indoor and she seemed to get good trades no less.

My curiosity about the whole Good luck thing was actually fueled by a Japanese memecoin for good luck Maneki coz I was curious if people still lean in that direction these days?

Plus, if you had to choose one, would you rather buy something that claims to bring good luck or something else that claims to bring bad luck?

LOL... So after your choice from above, does it stem from belief or instincts?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 06:15:09 PM by BitHunter »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Does Good Luck Play a Role In Crypto?
« on: April 26, 2024, 06:10:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Re: Does Good Luck Play a Role In Crypto?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 07:02:20 PM »
Contrary to what you are asking @op, but possibly has something or some links to what you are talking about 😊
And it's that, this is the second time I am coming across this name and token (Maneki) today, I've never heard of this token or project before, but under 1 hour of coming online today, I've read two people talk about it..
First, I read about it on this This tweet from some one I respect so much.
Second, you (@op) mentioned same token on this thread, maybe this is a good sign/the universe way of telling me to invest in this token, I am confused 😕 right now 😭.

What do do?
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1745
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:37:15 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 11:47:49 PM »
When we talk about good luck, of course it is very possible in the crypto world, and even in any other realm. luck definitely has an important role. But that doesn't mean we just lay it on luck. Because, in my opinion, luck is actually something that just means a bonus. Because we can't manage luck and ask for luck for free. but we do have to create the possibility to get these good things. That's what our efforts are all about. Not just sitting still and hanging on to luck that may not come. So, what else is there to hope for? Yes, effort and hard work, as well as our own preparation in this crypto business, so that we can get optimal results from all of this, without relying on luck. because this is not just gambling that is only based on luck.

Offline MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 66
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:07:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2024, 08:17:42 AM »
Contrary to what you are asking @op, but possibly has something or some links to what you are talking about 😊
And it's that, this is the second time I am coming across this name and token (Maneki) today, I've never heard of this token or project before, but under 1 hour of coming online today, I've read two people talk about it..
First, I read about it on this This tweet from some one I respect so much.
Second, you (@op) mentioned same token on this thread, maybe this is a good sign/the universe way of telling me to invest in this token, I am confused 😕 right now 😭.

What do do?

Ahaha. Probably you should go for it. Heard about maneki from a Solana phone holder, he got $100 worth of the airdop, then I just saw this tweet. Went to X and saw it's already live on platforms. Asides trading, I'll sure participate in this drop, maybe I'll have some good luck charm😂😂

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1828
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:29:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2024, 08:15:36 PM »

Plus, if you had to choose one, would you rather buy something that claims to bring good luck or something else that claims to bring bad luck?

Do we have a coin or token that promotes bad luck, I don't think so no investor would want to associate or get something that brings bad luck so of course I prefer coins or tokens that promote good luck but only if it has something to offer to the community.

Utility is still everything when it comes to investing and it will only bring good luck if its goal is to have a long-term existence in the market.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4187
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:30:04 PM
    • View Profile

50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2024, 05:24:24 AM »
My curiosity about the whole Good luck thing was actually fueled by a Japanese memecoin for good luck Maneki coz I was curious if people still lean in that direction these days? Plus, if you had to choose one, would you rather buy something that claims to bring good luck or something else that claims to bring bad luck?

I believe that good luck and bad luck can be playing some role in our lives...and this is so true whether one is involved with cryptocurrency or not. Some people can be so lucky while there are those who are not. However, I don't subscribe to the idea that we should be depending on luck alone as we still have to work hard and use our potential to make things come true. Now, to the question whether I would go for something that is promising good luck or bad luck, I don't usually patronize anything like that whether it is a memecoin or anything that I need to buy...but in case it is something for free then I would gladly take it. We have to remember that any product -whether digital or physical - that you need to buy all because it is claiming to be bringing luck is actually so true...but maybe only to the people who are selling or marketing it and I hate to be on the buying side.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1055
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:15:46 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2024, 01:35:53 PM »
While success in crypto is not directly dependent on luck, there is no way to ignore it. Because without luck it can be difficult to get good returns from crypto. There are some projects in the crypto space that have been able to generate many times the return on investment. Some investors are even millionaire but not all have had that opportunity. Which is why I must say that luck also plays an important role in the crypto space. Moreover, there is no way to know in advance which crypto coin will be bullish or give very good returns. From that point of view we can say that luck cannot be ignored in the crypto space.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2024, 01:35:53 PM »

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:47:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2024, 03:56:08 PM »
While success in crypto is not directly dependent on luck, there is no way to ignore it. Because without luck it can be difficult to get good returns from crypto. There are some projects in the crypto space that have been able to generate many times the return on investment. Some investors are even millionaire but not all have had that opportunity. Which is why I must say that luck also plays an important role in the crypto space. Moreover, there is no way to know in advance which crypto coin will be bullish or give very good returns. From that point of view we can say that luck cannot be ignored in the crypto space.
I am someone who believes that luck can be achieved when we work hard, never give up and keep learning. In this crypto space we are required to be able to understand everything related to crypto, for example in analyzing a project it definitely requires knowledge.

So luck cannot be separated in my opinion, it is something that is directly related. Because it is also difficult to say we are without luck or say this is the result of luck.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:17:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2024, 10:47:29 PM »
There is definitely such a thing as luck in crypto business and activities. Yes, there definitely is, whether it happens occasionally or only a few times. But apart from luck, there are several factors that really influence the crypto results we get. Luck is a part, but not a determining and reliable factor for success in crypto.

because after all, if we only rely on luck, then it won't work. Can we really rely on luck and we are guaranteed to get it? of course not. That's the X factor and we shouldn't hope too much for luck. it's better to just base our efforts on struggling in crypto space. And luck becomes one point as bonus.

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 55
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:38:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2024, 02:31:13 AM »
I think good luck play in Role of crypto.. Imagine someone buying pepe at very low price and made millions. And sometimes, I do have hard luck buying on DEX cos I've been making more profit with coins I buy on CEX. Maybe cos I mostly pair the CEX coins with BTC or stable coins using the CEX bot called Bitget smart portfolio to to automatically take profit from them as they pump.. But I love to hold to ones in my wallet while I expect more pump till lose.

Offline luckyledger

• Activity: 102
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 05:33:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    100 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2024, 04:13:19 AM »
Generally though, trading or investing in crypto has it's risk and more often than not, it's always better to learn before you start... And, every now and then there are fellows who are very good at speculating and knowing which news are going to affect trade and otherwise.

On the other hand though, I've seen some people only trade when a particular seemingly abstract condition is met. Like back then, a lady on X said she only open trades when her cat is indoor and she seemed to get good trades no less.

My curiosity about the whole Good luck thing was actually fueled by a Japanese memecoin for good luck Maneki coz I was curious if people still lean in that direction these days?

LOL... So after your choice from above, does it stem from belief or instincts?

I trust my intuition and believe in karma :)
While I don’t rely on any special talismans I really appreciate the idea behind them. It’s charming how people hold onto beliefs in miracles, these talismans can be quite endearing plus they do add a psychological comfort perhaps by boosting confidence or reducing anxiety about decisions.
And of course I choose something that claims to bring good luck, not because I believe it has any real effect on the markets but because maintaining a positive mindset can be beneficial.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG