follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which are you doing? Investing or Trading  (Read 2954 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Which are you doing? Investing or Trading
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2024, 03:05:08 PM »
As a good trader, do you keep on advancing your trading skills and Invest in coins that will do better or do you keep trading?
My short-term trading skills were very bad, it made me give up and avoid several strategies as shown in the technical analysis material. Sometimes patterns form according to the image, but future predictions are not necessarily as shown in the image. It's all because of market manipulation and also sudden changes in some coins.

For now, I myself prefer to hold for the long term, because it keeps me away from emotions that are still less stable when I see quite significant price movements. Even now, it has been proven that I am still making a profit from this long-term holding activity, which makes me even more confident about holding for a longer term.

This is like what I did, because I was not precise in analyzing the market for the short term, less accurate. Maybe I'm more suited to being a holder than a trader. I will try it again at the weekend to gain experience and knowledge in trading

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2024, 03:05:08 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2024, 05:19:48 PM »
As a good trader, do you keep on advancing your trading skills and Invest in coins that will do better or do you keep trading?

The reason I asked this is because I don't want to succumb to my thoughts on the noises I see on different platforms.  Maybe I might be thinking it wrongly because I think, this is the best time to invest yea, mostly in good projects

Do you have what it takes to be a trader? Trading is energy consuming and time demanding, do you have this to give for trading? If yes, then I will advice you to head over to YouTube and learn trading, with 1 month with visual tutorials you should be able to understand trading basics if you are dedicated and serious about it.

You need to select good projects that has potential of going up if it's a new project and if it were to be be old project, then it should be a project that has a lot of potential for recovery with fundamentals news behind that project and you will be fine.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2024, 11:47:25 PM »
I will always keep learning about trading besides I invest in come coins. I think it will be to trade and invest together, we will get the chance to get higher profits. We also can get the profits faster if we are trading them. But if we are only holding the coins, we may get the profits after few months or years. This sometimes takes a too long time for certain people.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Best

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:26:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2024, 02:11:40 AM »
My short-term trading skills were very bad, it made me give up and avoid several strategies as shown in the technical analysis material. Sometimes patterns form according to the image, but future predictions are not necessarily as shown in the image. It's all because of market manipulation and also sudden changes in some coins.

For now, I myself prefer to hold for the long term, because it keeps me away from emotions that are still less stable when I see quite significant price movements. Even now, it has been proven that I am still making a profit from this long-term holding activity, which makes me even more confident about holding for a longer term.
I understand your point. I also think instead trading this coins that has potential, isn't it best tp trade those hype coins especially the memes because when ever the hype comes in, what's happen next is up movement. That's the trick I use in most of the meme token I trade on bitget, FLOKI, PEPE etc..

Offline Best

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:26:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2024, 02:21:17 AM »
I will always keep learning about trading besides I invest in come coins. I think it will be to trade and invest together, we will get the chance to get higher profits. We also can get the profits faster if we are trading them. But if we are only holding the coins, we may get the profits after few months or years. This sometimes takes a too long time for certain people.

Yes! I also realise that it's easy to get quick gains in trading especially when the token keeps getting hyped up. Just like the meme tokens I had a test run and  I told the previous person as well. I have gotten quite a good number of profit and also a few drops from meme token events I have participated in personally

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2024, 05:33:20 PM »
So that's the difference, when we trade we have the opportunity to make a quick profit, but it's worth the risk. However, when we invest, it takes months or even years to make a profit.

Doing both is a good thing, but we also have to do it according to our abilities. If we don't know enough to trade then keep learning, don't force yourself just because you want to make a quick profit. Because in trading the risks are much greater.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2024, 03:14:52 PM »
So that's the difference, when we trade we have the opportunity to make a quick profit, but it's worth the risk. However, when we invest, it takes months or even years to make a profit.

Doing both is a good thing, but we also have to do it according to our abilities. If we don't know enough to trade then keep learning, don't force yourself just because you want to make a quick profit. Because in trading the risks are much greater.
Investment will still provide a very high risk because so far in the world, whatever you do, everything has a very high risk. Trading is divided into 2 types, short-term trading and long-term trading. Meanwhile, for investment, always do research first and do it. As you said, investments are usually made by holding assets for more than 10 years.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2024, 03:14:52 PM »

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2024, 11:26:00 PM »
As the market is super high everybody is showing off they know what they are doing. Hence, looking for clout that they will chop off their money for Signals. But in all sincerity, we all know that in this season, no one can ever go wrong because everything they do will be right...

The reason I asked this is because I don't want to succumb to my thoughts on the noises I see on different platforms.  Maybe I might be thinking it wrongly because I think, this is the best time to invest yea, mostly in good projects

There is two different things but doing both is not bad. You can decide to trade or invest which ever way is best for you. Well trading requires time and effective skills of you understanding the market analysis and price. You must have make your research before proceeding same goes with both trading and investing.
Investment on the other hand, required you to be more updated and currently following the market analysis before starting and achieving their goals.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2024, 11:48:17 PM »
There is two different things but doing both is not bad. You can decide to trade or invest which ever way is best for you. Well trading requires time and effective skills of you understanding the market analysis and price. You must have make your research before proceeding same goes with both trading and investing.
Investment on the other hand, required you to be more updated and currently following the market analysis before starting and achieving their goals.
Investing and trading are almost the same and what makes the difference in my opinion is the time spent. Trading means you spend quite a lot of time monitoring the exchange, but for investment you don't need to monitor the exchange too much because you can make long-term investments.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2024, 07:30:36 AM »
I'm not a good trader, but I always try to keep learning better to improve my trading skills.
So I do, both trading and investing.
But to reduce stress caused by rapidly changing market conditions, I only trade at the right time, not as a day trader.
Long-term investment is the way I like most. Buy the dip, hold, sell at the right time, and repeat...
No one is perfect in trading, you have to perfect yourself over time. I am not so perfect trader like you but I do day trading and enter the market when the time is right and when it is time to sell the market I sell but I don't hold the token for long time for extra profit. But I try to invest in the best altcoins by coin market cap and I'm not interested in long term investment. Investing for a short period of time and selling it in the market after getting a little profit is also called a type of trading.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2024, 07:46:16 AM »
I'm not a good trader, but I always try to keep learning better to improve my trading skills.
So I do, both trading and investing.
But to reduce stress caused by rapidly changing market conditions, I only trade at the right time, not as a day trader.
Long-term investment is the way I like most. Buy the dip, hold, sell at the right time, and repeat...
No one is perfect in trading, you have to perfect yourself over time. I am not so perfect trader like you but I do day trading and enter the market when the time is right and when it is time to sell the market I sell but I don't hold the token for long time for extra profit. But I try to invest in the best altcoins by coin market cap and I'm not interested in long term investment. Investing for a short period of time and selling it in the market after getting a little profit is also called a type of trading.

If I'm different, I'm more focused on surviving for a long period of time, trading just to fill my free time. Because there are so many busy lives in the real world, we have to take advantage of our free time to trade. there are many things we can do in the crypto world.

Offline Themepen

• Activity: 884
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 11:53:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Search Poll Voter Poll Starter
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2024, 08:15:14 AM »
It is great that you are actively trading every day and working hard to get better at it. And you are right no one is perfect at trading and getting experience and learning over time are important to improve your strategies. Your way of entering market at right time and selling when there a chance shows that you are disciplined and understand how market works. Some traders focus on making quick profits by trading daily and investing in popular altcoins. But it is important to remember risks involved in short term trading like sudden changes in prices. Day trading can bring fast money but it also needs a lot of time effort and skill to be successful.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2024, 12:29:21 PM »
It is great that you are actively trading every day and working hard to get better at it. And you are right no one is perfect at trading and getting experience and learning over time are important to improve your strategies. Your way of entering market at right time and selling when there a chance shows that you are disciplined and understand how market works. Some traders focus on making quick profits by trading daily and investing in popular altcoins. But it is important to remember risks involved in short term trading like sudden changes in prices. Day trading can bring fast money but it also needs a lot of time effort and skill to be successful.
Totally depends on the time that you are available because we do know that there are certain individuals who are really that having some dayjob on which they cant really be able to
do some trading but actually there are really those trading ways or methods on which you could be able to handle up yourself like on swing trading on which you wont really be needing
on having full time or simply making trading as your side income but well just like we do all know that this isnt a skill that you could really be able to learn up on a short period of time
on which it would really be needing up that long time and tons of trial and error along the way.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2024, 02:22:05 PM »
I am doing both. I am investing on bitcoin from last one years. I already holding near about $2k Bitcoin. And Some Altcoin. I think Bitcoin will give me healthy profit. My average buying price near about $32000. Now i am near about 2x profited. And i want to hold it till 2025.

And i also trading Bitcoin and some altcoin. Now i believe bull session ruling so all cryptocurrency market are up. This market trading is risky but i am doing is very carefully. But i am trading for maintaining for my family.

I think before Bitcoin halving Bitcoin price will hit new ATH and touch $70k. Now bitcoin price is near about $62k. So if all were ok then it bitcoin price will go above $70k easily.

If you have at least 0.1btc or more yes you are already in profit, where anytime you can exit now if you want. But if your holding is below 0.1btc, I don't think it's time for you to exit, even though there is profit, but not enough if it's a dream based on my opinion.

So those who have holdings of 1 or more bitcoins who bought around 30k$ each are really profiting where they can be able to buy new house and lot no matter what, then you just hold it you did nothing just in your wallet account but it increased the value.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2024, 03:54:25 PM »

Investment will still provide a very high risk because so far in the world, whatever you do, everything has a very high risk. Trading is divided into 2 types, short-term trading and long-term trading. Meanwhile, for investment, always do research first and do it. As you said, investments are usually made by holding assets for more than 10 years.
Of course everything has risks and nothing is without risks, especially when it comes to money and profits, so there will always be risks. And what I mean here is that it is better to take lower risks if we are not really prepared to lose money.

Investing in bitcoin is the safest investment in my opinion, and we can do that. And it's true that we have to do in-depth research before making a decision, and make sure the decision is a ready decision, and we also have to plan as best as possible.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG