follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are you riding the memecoins wave wisely?  (Read 1670 times)

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 11:20:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Are you riding the memecoins wave wisely?
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2024, 11:28:11 PM »
Meme coins are more risky but also more profitable if we buy at the right time.
Usually meme coin will hype, So if we want to invest in meme coin we should always update the event.
Honestly, I didn't follow this moments.
I didn't have time to do.
So, I choose top coins in my investment.
BNB and Solana are my favourite coins.
I ever gained profit from doge coin at the last, but I didn't want to try again.
Exactly, investing in meme coins is a very high risk thing. In fact, we might even face big problems if we don't understand the mechanism. This may be different when someone is used to playing with meme coins and making them a valuable short term investment. However, this is clearly not for long term investment. Because not all or even most meme coins will fail in the long term. It's just that they won on the hype and skyrocketed in price. However, if it drops, it will be like the end of the meme coins.

because it makes sense that most people actually avoid it. Rather than waiting for things that are uncertain and have higher risks.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2024, 11:28:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

aiviaa485

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2024, 12:54:50 PM »
-$WIF and $BABYDRAGON-
This is my investment on these two. I think yours can be better if you are investing in researching a lot on meme communities and all. So let me hear what you guys got.
I have never heard of the Meme token with the symbols $WIF and $BABYDRAGON and this is the first time I have read it from your post.
The history of this Meme token has been printed since the existence of the DOGE coin and the DOGE coin started to increase in 2017 until now and we can see lots of Meme tokens.
I also wanted to buy Meme tokens like the ones you bought ($WIF and $BABYDRAGON) but I wasn't really sure about Meme coins, DOGE coins and I wasn't sure they would rise again to 0.7 USD but maybe the market at another time could change at any time.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 10:36:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2024, 01:05:12 PM »
Meme coins are something or projects I've avoided putting money on over the years, and needless say that, today,  I turn back and regret that decision, for I know that they are a gamble, and I personally believe that, if I did have gotten myself involved in the gamble, I possibly by now would have made a good amount of money like in hundreds of thousands of dollars.
I've been in crypto since 2016 and I missed all the meme coins explosions, I missed
Dogecoin
Shiba inu
Floki
Pepe
Bonk
And a host of others, and this are projects I knew their very beginning..

So, this year, I've made a resolution to try every thing and hate nothing, as long as its crypto currency we are talking about, and to kick start this, I am already invested in COQ inu, the first meme coin project on Avalanche blockchain, and I am still on the look out for other meme coins with good potentials to invest in as well.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1185
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:24:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2024, 01:10:01 PM »
One thing I have noticed with altcoins investment is that it luck that makes some investors to know the right time to enter the market and also know the right time to exit the market. Some investors have not always be in favor of altcoins and they keep experiencing loses. It is very impossible to predict the right time and period that an altcoin is good to buy and time to sell when you feel that that is the peak of the market.

So, it is very important to invest just invest the amount that you can afford to losses. Even if you can't afford to loss the money but let it not be the money that will coat you your life if you had a -98% loss. I have see up to three case where people collapse due to bad news.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 10:04:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2024, 03:43:42 PM »
Meme coins are something or projects I've avoided putting money on over the years, and needless say that, today,  I turn back and regret that decision, for I know that they are a gamble, and I personally believe that, if I did have gotten myself involved in the gamble, I possibly by now would have made a good amount of money like in hundreds of thousands of dollars.
I've been in crypto since 2016 and I missed all the meme coins explosions, I missed
~

So, this year, I've made a resolution to try every thing and hate nothing, as long as its crypto currency we are talking about, and to kick start this, I am already invested in COQ inu, the first meme coin project on Avalanche blockchain, and I am still on the look out for other meme coins with good potentials to invest in as well.
The explosion in the price of an altcoin like memecoin is due to the influence of people who can control the world's money, they work together to increase the price of memecoin and once they feel they have enough, they will withdraw profits and make the price collapse again, as currently very few memecoins still survive. The risks of memecoin are also very high so that when used for trading or long-term investment it will be very dangerous.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:37:17 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2024, 11:59:22 PM »
One thing I have noticed with altcoins investment is that it luck that makes some investors to know the right time to enter the market and also know the right time to exit the market. Some investors have not always be in favor of altcoins and they keep experiencing loses. It is very impossible to predict the right time and period that an altcoin is good to buy and time to sell when you feel that that is the peak of the market.

So, it is very important to invest just invest the amount that you can afford to losses. Even if you can't afford to loss the money but let it not be the money that will coat you your life if you had a -98% loss. I have see up to three case where people collapse due to bad news.
Altcoins are not the right thing to invest in. At least I have my own experience of losing more than $6000 when investing in Altcoins, and then the Altcoins collapsed suddenly because at that time the price of Bitcoin also collapsed, so the most affected were the Altcoins because the exchange rate was sharper. From that experience, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin, which is safer.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2024, 03:16:31 AM »
. From that experience, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin, which is safer.
The comparison is very haphazard and very far away, but I really prefer investing or trading with top coins only, so it's safer. ;D
Many Meme tokens end up becoming dead tokens and ultimately have no value at all on the market, which is very sad for those who invest a lot in these tokens.
But if I had to force myself to choose and try trading with Meme tokens, maybe I would choose DOGE coin because DOGE coin has stronger dominance than other Meme tokens and has been trusted since 2013.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2024, 03:16:31 AM »

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2024, 10:22:37 PM »
Altcoins are not the right thing to invest in. At least I have my own experience of losing more than $6000 when investing in Altcoins, and then the Altcoins collapsed suddenly because at that time the price of Bitcoin also collapsed, so the most affected were the Altcoins because the exchange rate was sharper. From that experience, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin, which is safer.
The experience was very scary because you used a lot of money and indeed altcoins have a very high risk, so it's better if you have money then you should buy several altcoins that have potential such as Ethereum, BNB and Solana. Make this an important lesson so that it doesn't happen again in the future and keep the trading you do providing peace of mind.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 12:51:36 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2024, 01:44:51 PM »
The experience was very scary because you used a lot of money and indeed altcoins have a very high risk, so it's better if you have money then you should buy several altcoins that have potential such as Ethereum, BNB and Solana. Make this an important lesson so that it doesn't happen again in the future and keep the trading you do providing peace of mind.

A good choice if you choose ethereum, BNB and Solana. but don't forget bitcoin. That fourth coin is a favorite among investors. because they think the coin will experience a tremendous rise in the next few months.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1877
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 10:59:33 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2024, 05:11:31 PM »

I agree after the year 2018 ICOs and altcoins will never be the same again, there's a lot of scammers and fake projects I was so active e in bounty campaigns so I never invested in these ICOs after 2018, and out of the 40 projects I participated in only 1 or 2 projects are good.

Meme coins are no different there few that are good but all the rest are exit scams or projects that are just pump-in dumps and only the developers are likely to make money.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Shezcute Abbie

• Activity: 55
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:31:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2024, 05:42:46 PM »
Sometimes I quite applaud most of the people who work in the world of meme coins. Because they really can and are capable of doing it very well. able to learn it and follow the flow of these meme coins. So many of them are successful in making huge profits from meme coins.

but of course this will not suit all of us. because this is indeed high risk and there is no guarantee that we will continue to get profits from here. So, if we don't understand how to do it well, then just stop, lest we lose our money.

Fortunately for me I've been able to spot and invest in some Memecoins that did pretty good. BOME for instance made me 5x gains just after listing. It takes a lot to be able to know what to invest in and if the exchange you're on lists quality tokens, then you're on a right track. I found BOME on Bitget.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:38 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2024, 11:33:22 PM »
Investing in meme coins is very risky in the long term, but I usually take advantage of them when they have just registered to take advantage, and leave memes when I have made a profit that I feel is sufficient.
Meme coins are not good coins for the long term, especially if they are new coins, if you want to invest in memes, just try Doge, but don't go all in on your money for meme coins.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:51:32 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2024, 11:58:51 PM »
Investing in meme coins is very risky in the long term, but I usually take advantage of them when they have just registered to take advantage, and leave memes when I have made a profit that I feel is sufficient.
Meme coins are not good coins for the long term, especially if they are new coins, if you want to invest in memes, just try Doge, but don't go all in on your money for meme coins.
I don't know why, but, I'm still confused with how many people are investing and finding meme coins so early. And in the end they were able to get very high profits from these very risky meme coins. So far, I always see meme coins when the price is flying, so it's hard to enter at that price, you might end up losing money.

but indeed, for those of us who are not used to it or don't know how, meme coins will be a very risky investment, even very high risk.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 939
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:44:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2024, 01:45:02 PM »
Memecoins both have sweet and bitter experience altogether, there's nothing that we can do to avoid having the two phases in our experience, we should always make sure that we have the opportunity of riding on the wave each time we had an investment in them, know the measures to take in avoiding much risk that might cost us to suffer lost, I can't imagine the crypto markets without the influence of memecoins, it may not have been this excited, despite they have their risk.

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 97
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2024, 08:41:14 PM »
I know everyone's going hyped with the potential for explosive gains. But amidst the excitement, it's crucial to stay grounded and invest smartly in those memecoins. This is not a long term investment that you can make and HODL it for months as it contains maximum risk and volatility. But if you can catch some memecoins at early stage and try to invest early, it can give you great gains once it gets exposure from listings and getting it trending on platforms.

So personally, I've found myself drawn to two memecoins: $WIF and $BABYDRAGON. Both possess unique quirks and promise – $WIF with its playful spirit and frictionless trading (0% buy/sell tax), and $BABYDRAGON is a newcomer with big aspirations and gearing up for a potential price discovery and upward momentum with its upcoming listing on major platforms like Bitget.

This is my investment on these two. I think yours can be better if you are investing in researching a lot on meme communities and all. So let me hear what you guys got.
Yes it's true many people are investing in meme coins currently, like DOge coin and Shiba Inu. They are hope to get quick profit from it. Moreover it important to always know cryptocurrency investment involves risk and Money could be lose despite the stragey used.it better to make research before jumping in investing .

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG