follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: OKEx Risk Management System Offers Perfect Balance in Risk/Reward for Investors  (Read 6036 times)

Offline ICOrealityshow

• Activity: 104
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 03, 2022, 09:01:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary

The system recently introduced by OKEx to balance risk and reward for its investors has so far proven a huge success for the exchange and its customers.

Earlier this year, and to combat the volatility in the derivatives market, OKEx introduced an enhanced risk management system.

The new system features three main components:

1. Mark price.

2. A tiered maintenance margin ratio system, that avoids the liquidation of large positions and the knock-on effect liquidation would have on overall market liquidity.

3. Forced partial liquidation – this stops a large number of liquidated orders having an impact on the overall market.

When customers trade derivatives on the platform, and when their position is at risk the new system means they will be liquidated closer to the bankruptcy price, allowing users more opportunity to stay solvent and recover from the risky positions.

Now, more than six months since elements of the system were introduced, OKEx can report there have been zero clawbacks.

Risk and reward

An OKEx spokesperson said the move demonstrated the best service for investors and made OKEx the go-to choice for anyone wishing to trade derivatives.

“We introduced this new system to strike a better balance between avoiding early liquidation and to maximize traders’ benefits. Developing a robust decentralized crypto marketplace where everyone can trade freely in a fair manner is something that has always been our mission,” they said.

The new system means customers can have more confidence in their trades, and allows them to benefit from using a higher effective leverage.

The fact that there have been zero clawbacks since the system was introduced means OKEx’s insurance fund has grown steadily.

What this means is that the plan to balance investor risk and reward has proven successful for the exchange.

OkEx’s Token OKB Lists on Bitfinex

OKEx on the menu?

While this is great news for investors who use the platform, there’s potentially more good news for the exchange in the days ahead, with OKEx executives expected to be chosen to appear alongside TRON CEO Justin Sun at billionaire investor Warren Buffet’s annual charity ‘power lunch’.

Sun bid a record $4.6 million for the lunch, and is expected to choose representatives from the world’s leading exchange to accompany him to meet Buffett, and talk business, blockchain and crypto.

Sun is looking to tell crypto-sceptic Buffett about the power of blockchain, and having executives from OKEx at the event on July 25, may help convince the legendary trader of the benefits of crypto.

Source of article: https://www.asiacryptotoday.com/okexs-risk-management-system-offers-perfect-balance-in-risk-and-reward-for-investors

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline CryptoYears

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 352
  • Last Active: February 25, 2022, 09:05:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
I really wish to know if this is the same team or are there any recent changes?

I am following them for long time now, and I can say that recent times are truly surprising for me. Some seriously amazing decisions and additions made. So proud of you guys!!!

Keep up the good work

Offline ICOselector2018

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • Last Active: March 03, 2021, 12:49:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Wow now this is cool….

Offline Jatel Rawal

• Activity: 96
  • Last Active: February 24, 2022, 08:52:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
Slightly confused regarding this new features, but I guess will have to try to know how good it really is

Offline Djlakhany

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: January 03, 2022, 08:44:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
Seriously excited for the lunch. Although I really don’t mind whoever it will be along side, but I am just eager to hear what Warren Buffet has to say about Blockchain and Crypto!

Offline Richardson7

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 17
  • Last Active: March 03, 2021, 04:09:57 PM
    • View Profile

I would really wish to see more changes to make it simpler but never mind this is not bad.

Offline MasterMania

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 17
  • Last Active: March 03, 2021, 04:15:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
Hey is this confirmed or what? I think it’s just a rumor right now regarding who will be at the table. Also huge fan of this new system and kudos to Okex team to bring this change. It sure helps!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Andy Blignaut

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Last Active: February 24, 2022, 09:14:21 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
I am using the platform regularly and very good feature this. A great idea to follow for others. While very excited for 25th event….. Thanks

Offline IcoInsane

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: April 29, 2021, 08:31:18 PM
    • View Profile

I am secretly wishing it’s OKEX on the table. Want to see how good they are at larger scale like this. It can’t really get bigger than this.

Offline BitCoupe

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: February 15, 2021, 03:07:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
I am using the platform regularly and very good feature this. A great idea to follow for others. While very excited for 25th event….. Thanks

I don't often do this, but at the moment I agree with you :) OKEx has a positive reputation and this is a fact. Just look at the reviews: https://revain.org/exchanges/okex. If you want, then you can also leave your review and get a reward for this.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG