follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Soudi Arab professional League 🇸🇦🇸🇦  (Read 3309 times)

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1239
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:05:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: Soudi Arab professional League 🇸🇦🇸🇦
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2024, 07:41:51 PM »
For Bruno Fernandes, I'm also not sure that Al Nassr will be able to get him, it seems like he still wants a career in Europe and Manchester United themselves still seem to want this player to stay for them.

Moreover, I have just heard about this and have not heard direct confirmation from Bruno Fernandes that he will leave Manchester United for next season. So I am still quite confident that he will still be part of Manchester United.
In an interview I even heard Bruno Fernandes say that he would remain in the red uniform next season. Which means he has no intention of leaving Man United next season. So Al-Nassr's chances of getting it are very small, even almost impossible.

Oh yeah, currently Al-nassr is competing against Al-hilal in the SPL. and currently Al-nassr is leading 1-0.
Well, especially when a player has said that, it's very likely that he will stay, unless Manchester United themselves will sell him if a team is interested and can pay a high price to redeem the player they are targeting.

And as I said before, Manchester United also did not show that they would let this player go because they might still need his services for the Manchester United game. So he will stay there.
So true. And Bruno Fernandes will definitely still be needed at Man United. Because however, currently Bruno Fernandes is still trusted to be the captain of the Man United squad. And actually what Al-Nassr needs right now are defenders and midfielders. because for the front player position, I think the current players are more than enough.
By the way, there are only two matches remaining in the SPL. And Al-nassr still has a match that will get the spotlight, namely the match against Al-ittihad. Which will finally bring Benzema and C. Ronaldo together again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2024, 07:41:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1215
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:43:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #121 on: May 22, 2024, 07:47:53 PM »
Well, especially when a player has said that, it's very likely that he will stay, unless Manchester United themselves will sell him if a team is interested and can pay a high price to redeem the player they are targeting.

And as I said before, Manchester United also did not show that they would let this player go because they might still need his services for the Manchester United game. So he will stay there.
So true. And Bruno Fernandes will definitely still be needed at Man United. Because however, currently Bruno Fernandes is still trusted to be the captain of the Man United squad. And actually what Al-Nassr needs right now are defenders and midfielders. because for the front player position, I think the current players are more than enough.
By the way, there are only two matches remaining in the SPL. And Al-nassr still has a match that will get the spotlight, namely the match against Al-ittihad. Which will finally bring Benzema and C. Ronaldo together again.
You are right, I also see that the position that is really needed is a defender, because I see that their defenders are not working solidly so that is a weak point for Al Nassr.

I think they also have to focus on that and bring in players who can help them at the back so they can work better. Their defensive line is a weakness that opponents can exploit this season, so they have to evaluate it.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1239
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:05:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2024, 09:57:41 AM »

You are right, I also see that the position that is really needed is a defender, because I see that their defenders are not working solidly so that is a weak point for Al Nassr.

I think they also have to focus on that and bring in players who can help them at the back so they can work better. Their defensive line is a weakness that opponents can exploit this season, so they have to evaluate it.
Yeah right. And I hope Al-nassr gets quality defenders from Europe. And I hope this team doesn't continue to focus on bringing in forward players. Because this team already has more strikers than they need to be strong in attack.

I can't wait to see which other players will be included in Al-nassr's targets. In the middle of last season there was news that Al-nassr was targeting a player from Atletico Madrid. But I forgot the player's name.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1171
  • Last Active: Today at 09:02:27 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2024, 01:27:14 PM »

Its crucial position for Al Nassr because they had conceded 38 goals in this season, Aymeric Laporte need new partner for central defender how to make Al Nassr keep solid and less conceded goals for next season.
I think European players needed for central defender and next season has chance for Al Nassr to win domestic league tittle.

Saudi Pro League has two matches left and Al Nassr must prepare the player for signing next season, for attacking line keep solid with Cristiano Ronaldo become top scorer and this season Al Nassr had scored 94 goals and its top perform of attacking line players.

Online ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1215
  • Last Active: Today at 09:43:20 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2024, 03:52:58 PM »

Its crucial position for Al Nassr because they had conceded 38 goals in this season, Aymeric Laporte need new partner for central defender how to make Al Nassr keep solid and less conceded goals for next season.
I think European players needed for central defender and next season has chance for Al Nassr to win domestic league tittle.

Saudi Pro League has two matches left and Al Nassr must prepare the player for signing next season, for attacking line keep solid with Cristiano Ronaldo become top scorer and this season Al Nassr had scored 94 goals and its top perform of attacking line players.
Yes, they have to prepare from now on, they have to immediately target the players they want to target and try to approach them personally. Because in the transfer market they have to move quickly so as not to join another team.

However, with their financial strength, they can lure these players with high salaries so that they can get the signatures of the players they want to strengthen their back line.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG