follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do you still believe in old coins?  (Read 23872 times)

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1640
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 07:47:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Re: Do you still believe in old coins?
« Reply #345 on: May 09, 2024, 05:14:44 AM »
The oldest coin I've been holding is Bitcoin alone and newer ones are memecoins. I am still hopeful to reach my target to get a whole Bitcoin though I don't have timeframe to really have it but as soon as I have it I'll post it here. It's not that easy to have that challenge knowing that I don't have enough money or weekly Bitcoin income to fill it in but yeah it is the only oldest coin I have for now.
Getting one whole Bitcoin is still possible, but it will depend on this things.
The amount of income that you're getting on a monthly basis, the amount of expenses on a monthly basis, and the amount of money that you're investing.

I guess it's pretty simple. If you're earning $1000/month and you're expenses per month is $500 then you have spare money of $500 and it's up to you now if you will invest all of it or not. If you will invest it all, it will take you at least 10 years (estimating the current price of Bitcoin) to get a whole Bitcoin. Of course that excludes the capital appreciation if you do DCA, but it can be lowered depending on the profits that you're getting.

I'm not quite sure why you prefer holding meme coins instead of other established or old coins out there. I also have a goal of getting a whole Bitcoin, but not my main priority. Profiting off of my investment is my main priority since that's our main goal as an investor. :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #345 on: May 09, 2024, 05:14:44 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1129
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #346 on: May 09, 2024, 05:58:23 AM »
...but holding on to old coins doesn't actually guarantee profits in the long run, there are old coins that are currently at the verge of a crash and obtaining them or holding on to them right now could still be considered being zombie hunted :D :D.
Yes it is not all the old coins profitable but it is still good to invest in old coins because they have been in the space for years so there is this mindset that they can do well one day and it will not collapse but the new projects are not like that you will have faith in the them because many came and don't stay long.
That's correct.
Like I said since they've been around for a long time, they have an added advantage of longevity and they are believed to be a lot more solid and safe to buy and HODL, unlike the relatively new ones.
Today it can be really difficult to choose or find a good project to invest in because most of the project that comes into the system are either scam or doesn't have the strength to withstand the trial by fire of the crypto market, some of them end up crashing before you know it, not because the developers intended for it to crash.
And these factors contribute to the the reason why people now feel a lot more comfortable investing in old tokens.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1126
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #347 on: May 09, 2024, 06:17:02 AM »
I am looking for the faster opportunity with short term trading in old altcoin to earn much profit and not believe full for longer time, during the movement of old coins interested and worth for short term trading I will believe but not all old coins have significant movement because many of old coins stuck with difficult raise up.
I see some old coins get difficult moving up and keep stable at lower price, just top standing of CMC with old coins has potential up faster and old coins without good progress seems not interested for investing such as XRP or XLM coins.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1761
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:48:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #348 on: May 09, 2024, 01:27:54 PM »
The oldest coin I've been holding is Bitcoin alone and newer ones are memecoins. I am still hopeful to reach my target to get a whole Bitcoin though I don't have timeframe to really have it but as soon as I have it I'll post it here. It's not that easy to have that challenge knowing that I don't have enough money or weekly Bitcoin income to fill it in but yeah it is the only oldest coin I have for now.
BTC and ETH are special exceptions due to their advantages that no new token can have. BTC is the first crypto, still using POW, has the most decentralized and secure network on the market. ETH is the first ALTS to use smart contracts and lead the development of blockchain technology. I think they always deserve to be in the portfolio, account for a large part of the investment capital and ensure that investors will have profits in the bullrun. We don't need to compare them to new coins because they have their own value and position in crypto market.

Yeah, both are prime movers in crypto market, we have ETH to be the king of altcoin market and everything that was created after was somewhat in the mold of what ETH is right now although it went into several stages and now at PoS.

As compare to Bitcoin who still remain at PoW and it will remain like that. Although there are a lot of challenges, at the end we will see new all time high in this bull run.

So don't forget about this two, or what others have here, majority are into Bitcoin and their portfolio 60% of it or even more.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15938
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:41:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #349 on: May 10, 2024, 09:52:27 PM »
Yeah, both are prime movers in crypto market, we have ETH to be the king of altcoin market and everything that was created after was somewhat in the mold of what ETH is right now although it went into several stages and now at PoS.

As compare to Bitcoin who still remain at PoW and it will remain like that. Although there are a lot of challenges, at the end we will see new all time high in this bull run.

So don't forget about this two, or what others have here, majority are into Bitcoin and their portfolio 60% of it or even more.
I don't believe that the majority of investors or members here are allocating the majority of their capital to BTC and ETH. They are focusing on ALTS in hopes that the returns from them will be extremely high in the upcoming altseason. This is both a problem and a feature of this market that causes the majority of investors to lose money and brings huge profits to the remaining minority of investors. The opposite would happen if everyone were holding BTC and ETH, but that is impossible because the market does not create enough money to guarantee profits for the majority.

In general, we only compare new tokens to old tokens that do not include BTC and ETH. Now that the technology and market have matured, we can see the strong growth of many old coins such as SOL, LINK, AVAX, FET... I think we will soon no longer doubt the success of old coins. In other words, the success of a crypto does not depend on its age but only on its solution and capital inflow.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 895
  • Last Active: Today at 07:49:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #350 on: Today at 07:50:02 AM »
Bitcoin is a popular coin and Bitcoin is a trusted coin but apart from bitcoin how much trust do you have in other old coins in the market or how much trust do you have in those coins. I think it is better to rely on the old coins in the market than to rely on the new coins that have come into the market because the old coins have been in the market for a long time. All the new coins that come into the market may disappear from the market at any time but the old coins are already in the market for a long time and the possibility of these coins disappearing from the market is less.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG