follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk (18 May) - discussion and prediction topic  (Read 896 times)

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4044
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
The also looked strange to me. When Usyk landed those punches and Fury start to daze and dance around, usually fighters jump on their opponent with furious attacks and TKO opponents. This time, Usyk was either cautious, or was looking for one clear shot, or I dont know. As if he waited for referee to stop him from landing numerous unanswered punches, or referee was disturbed him with his either he is interfering and stopping or not the fight. Or referee was saving Fury from TKO. Or it was done un purpose because they have a rematch and they need a reason for that (split win looks better towards rematch than TKO). Strange feeling after that near to TKO situation.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1878
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:53:50 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
I lost this one too but the close fight still made it worth betting on. I think Fury played too much in the early round. We all know that it's part of his fighting style but, in a fight with so much at stake, nobody could afford to waste a round.

The fact is that it is going to the championship round. Fury believes that he is leading in the scorecard, which is why he is toying around, but the fight could have been over in round 9 if only the referee had not interfered. Is there a ruling in standing 8 counts? All I know is that you have to go down to be counted.
I agree with the decision that Usyk deserves the decision he connected more, he is the more aggressive one, I lost a bet to my cousin but its nothing compared to the excitement of the fight, I read that they will run this again come October, so we'll see.

I was also puzzled on why the referee interfered in that round, i thought he interferes to stop the fight and award Usyk the TKO by it seems the he saved Fury from being knockout, that's the first i saw that scenario in pro boxing but Usyk have won the fight and it is now for Fury to activate the rematch clause.

The count was quite long. It's been a long time since I saw a standing 8 count. I thought all the boxing organizations had adopted the no-standing 8-count rule. The referee needs an explanation for this. It should have been a stoppage.

If the fight ended in a draw or Fury won, the referee's action would be very controversial. I read there is a rematch clause since the fight is close. They will have to do it again, probably before the end of this year.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1610
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
I don't know if there's any official boxing rule saying that a boxer needs to drop to the ground (or kneel etc) before he can be considered knocked down and the counting can begin, but if it's up for the referee to decide, then I see no controversy re the round 9 situation.
Tyson was in trouble but he was conscious, so stopping the fight would be completely wrong, and I don't think Fury would necessarily be KO'd cold if the referee didn't step in. Anything could've happened, but, to me, it looked like Fury was about to drop on his knee before he noticed the ref got between himself and Usyk.
This doesn't matter though, as Usyk has still won, and during the post-fight interview, he wasn't bothered by the situation at all.
I haven't seen the full fight yet, only the extensive highlights, but think Usyk won fair and square. The rematch should be really exciting.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 10:52:35 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
I don't know if there's any official boxing rule saying that a boxer needs to drop to the ground (or kneel etc) before he can be considered knocked down and the counting can begin, but if it's up for the referee to decide, then I see no controversy re the round 9 situation.
Tyson was in trouble but he was conscious, so stopping the fight would be completely wrong, and I don't think Fury would necessarily be KO'd cold if the referee didn't step in. Anything could've happened, but, to me, it looked like Fury was about to drop on his knee before he noticed the ref got between himself and Usyk.
This doesn't matter though, as Usyk has still won, and during the post-fight interview, he wasn't bothered by the situation at all.
I haven't seen the full fight yet, only the extensive highlights, but think Usyk won fair and square. The rematch should be really exciting.

lost money.

Fury was about to go down he couldn't even raise his hands, if it weren't for the referee stepping in, he'd be KO'd. i don't know if referee will also step in if this happens to Usyk but its definitely intervening to a fight result.
no referee would count it as knockdown when you just lean on ropes.

and then in the interview after the fight, Fury is saying that he could have box more if he knew he was losing. of course you are losing, the ref counted 8 on you. or its true that someone in his team advising him to keep coasting since he said he would have hit Usyk more if he just knew he is losing.
idk, its just ungraceful in defeat.

i don\t think Bin Salman is making money out of this kind of fight. they made this fight happen because the West couldn't make this fight to materialize because of the big money involve but this is how they make it?
i doubt there is a rematch to happen in Saudi.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1787
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
I already made my bet for Fury to win by decision here. ML is also a great bet, but Fury by decision is 3.x.

And so this is going to be historic fight for boxing fans as this is a unification fight and for sure we doesn't want to miss this big fight. And it looks like Fury was lighter than usual, meaning he wants more movement and will try to outbox as much as he can Usyk.

So goodluck to anyone here.

We lost our bet bro as Usyk won by split decision, that could have been a very juicy odds if we bet for him hehe. A very close fight though that warrants a rematch, i just hope that they have a rematch clause.

Yeah, very unfortunate bro, I don't know but it looks like there is something off with Fury in this fight. Not that we are making excuses, but the movement the brandish style is not there for him. So congrats to those who back up Usyk here by decision because it was like 4.x if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, there will be a rematch clause, so there is a chance that Fury can avenge his defeat. And in the rematch, I don't think that Fury will be the favorite. Usyk for sure will take the upperhand as far as betting odds.

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4044
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts

I think there is no official boxing rule for that, but referee must do maximum to save boxers health. It is up to him to decide in which moment to interfere. This time I think he did it to early. Fury was already dazed, but imho not enough for ref to jump to stop counting. I think Usyk might have landed one or two more punches for referee to start warring about health and start the count. These one or two extra punches would turn the fight into different direction. There were <10 seconds left till round end. It would be fair for referee to let them continue. Otherwise Fury had a pause for some seconds, and later quickly a rest between rounds. To much time to recover.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:39:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
Fury was about to go down he couldn't even raise his hands, if it weren't for the referee stepping in, he'd be KO'd. i don't know if referee will also step in if this happens to Usyk but its definitely intervening to a fight result.

I watched the replay of round 9 numerous times to see if one of the gloves of Tyson Fury touched the canvas but neither touched the ground so the referee was saving Fury on what could have been a devastating KO loss, just my opinion though based on what I saw.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 10:52:35 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search

is the news that Uysk going to be stripped of his title real?
what i have been reading on twitter was that its all because of the inhaler given to him while they are fighting. the threads about it are too long to read. but they suspect it contains enhancer again.

rumors are becoming crazy but this is also where Haney accusation started which is why its going to be crazier if Fury's camp supports this.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1878
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:53:50 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes

I watched the replay of round 9 numerous times to see if one of the gloves of Tyson Fury touched the canvas but neither touched the ground so the referee was saving Fury on what could have been a devastating KO loss, just my opinion though based on what I saw.

That's the anomaly in that fight, and if Fury happens to win the fight, wow, the world will be in shock. The fight should have been stopped in the 9th round, Usyk can finish Fury with a few seconds left in the 9th round because Fury is badly shaken and his hands is wobbled, I can call that 9th round a bg robbery I guess the referee had a bet on Fury.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 843
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:41:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
I lost this one too but the close fight still made it worth betting on. I think Fury played too much in the early round. We all know that it's part of his fighting style but, in a fight with so much at stake, nobody could afford to waste a round.

The fact is that it is going to the championship round. Fury believes that he is leading in the scorecard, which is why he is toying around, but the fight could have been over in round 9 if only the referee had not interfered. Is there a ruling in standing 8 counts? All I know is that you have to go down to be counted.
I agree with the decision that Usyk deserves the decision he connected more, he is the more aggressive one, I lost a bet to my cousin but its nothing compared to the excitement of the fight, I read that they will run this again come October, so we'll see.

I was also puzzled on why the referee interfered in that round, i thought he interferes to stop the fight and award Usyk the TKO by it seems the he saved Fury from being knockout, that's the first i saw that scenario in pro boxing but Usyk have won the fight and it is now for Fury to activate the rematch clause.
The rematch clause like Fury is going to win over Usyk comes on May 18. That's not possible because it will be another defeat for him and a huge amount of money to be given to him again for fighting Usyk for the second time.

Fury's reign in boxing as the  champion is gradually coming to an end, for Usyk to take over as the undisputed champion but I don't see Usyk reigning that much before he reaches up to 28 fights to stay undisputed since he has only had 22 fights without a loss fight

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG