follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Spot ETF Approvals Will See BTC Value Rising to $50,000 in January — Matrixport  (Read 120 times)

Offline sirty143

• Mythical
  • Activity: 8662
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 19
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 05:09:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Spot ETF Approvals Will See BTC Value Rising to $50,000 in January — Matrixport

The expected approval of spot bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs) applications by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission will see the top crypto asset’s price jumping to $50,000 in January, combined with bitcoin halving, will likely see the price of BTC rising to $125,000. See more for yourself here.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 460
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:03:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
With today, the 4th of January, almost done, we are barely less than 6 days away from the first approval. Speculations and anticipation have been contributing effortlessly to the recent impressive prices we've been seeing. Sadly, a bad speculation broke out yesterday, suggesting that none of the ETFs might be approved. This is certainly not confirmed, but we will look forward to the first event on the 10th.

I strongly believe that the price of Bitcoin might hit the $50K mark, considering the recent rise and fall in price, ranging around $42K-$45K. However, things might also go the other way, as we are all accustomed to being left in shock by the unusual changes in the crypto space. As for the upcoming halving event, various people have made their predictions and likely have expectations for what to see. I think the $100K mark aligns with my expectations for this bull run.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
I think the $100K mark aligns with my expectations for this bull run.
Funnily enough, I remember seeing the same numbers on the previous bullrun. Heck, even in 2017 I saw some people claiming that $100k is their target. I'm not sure if any of them are around by now, but the changes in fundamentals are greatly different, and right now is probably the better time to bet if Bitcoin is going to get past $50k or not.

I remain skeptical though. I'm more optimistic about post-halving instead of any ETF being approved. The government or any big players can easily influence the market with it, while halving is always going to happen regardless of what they're trying to do. So if we have any chance of shooting past $100k, the reason is likely due to an increase in scarcity instead of ETF imo.

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
I strongly believe that the price of Bitcoin might hit the $50K mark, considering the recent rise and fall in price, ranging around $42K-$45K. However, things might also go the other way, as we are all accustomed to being left in shock by the unusual changes in the crypto space. As for the upcoming halving event, various people have made their predictions and likely have expectations for what to see. I think the $100K mark aligns with my expectations for this bull run.
Yes, I agree with you. Although I am optimistic, like everyone else, that the price of Bitcoin will reach at least 100K$ after the halving, I am also cautious in my expectations in order to avoid a shock in the event of the opposite.

The Bitcoin market is very volatile, and no one can predict prices accurately, and trends can change at any moment based on positive or negative news. This has happened several times before in the history of Bitcoin, and it is not unlikely that it will happen now as well, so caution is necessary despite optimism.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG