follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 17508 times)

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 814
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 04:24:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #300 on: April 28, 2024, 06:25:53 AM »

If we have limited funds to buy bitcoin, we recommend using the DCA method. but if you have large funds, you can buy large amounts of bitcoin at once. I use the DCA method, because I am not a whale and not someone who has large funds.

The best time to do DCA is on the bear trend where the market is dropping, not only doing DCA but you should combine it with HODLING, DCA, and Hodling are two factors that will yield you a lot of big profits in the future.
I have a friend who does it because he has a business to support his family's daily needs and after 3 years he yields big profits, because of the profits he manage to expand his business.
If you have a good job or a business do DCA and you have done great for your future

-    Well, honestly, the DCA methods are applicable to all crypto assets that we think can provide a good opportunity for us to make a profit. As long as we choose the right crypto assets apart from Bitcoin, Because it is said that if there is a lack of knowledge, there is a high chance that the investment that we will make will be dissolved or ignored.

So as an investment, rich or not, when you buy bitcoin at its current price, I can say that it is literally expensive, but if we go through DAC, we won't feel that for sure.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #300 on: April 28, 2024, 06:25:53 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1117
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #301 on: April 28, 2024, 01:49:16 PM »
Greetings to everyone.

As the crypto market continues to grow, we often observe its impact on all the tokens currently in operation. Due to the promotion and trend of these digital currencies, non-enthusiasts have begun to show interest, making purchases to profit for themselves or for other reasons that matter to them.
profit is the main reason why people or those enthusiast you said that invested in bitcoin because if not then you should have called them HODLER or BELIEVER .

As a non-crypto enthusiast hearing about Bitcoin and others for the first time, I chose to get involved by making a few purchases, knowing fully well that the price of Bitcoin is high and my funds won't go a long way in terms of price difference.
so  sing you just have heard this but you invested then that means you wanted to profit as well?

Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.
always believe in bitcoin capacity mate, there is nothing that can go against bitcoin in terms of security and sociality for longer term.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2129
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:34:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #302 on: April 30, 2024, 01:48:04 AM »
There are indeed facilities available to be able to get capital to later be able to buy the coins you want, indirectly, namely through airdrops, bounties which do provide that or directly but using the DCA scheme so as not to be burdensome, Where all of that is to be able to with the aim of having the coins you want or own.
As long as it is intended, everything can be achieved well and fulfilled.
I also get capital from joining bounties and airdrops because the salary from the real world is for my living needs. Me too, I also use the DCA method to buy and collect Bitcoin from last year. Even though I don't have a large amount of bitcoin, at least I'm just trying to invest to make a profit
Use what we can to still be able to invest, including from the bounty that you do, and I also do the same thing and don't use other funds because it is to be more focused. Can the bounty that we get actually produce better results? Use as an investment and if there is excess, of course you can carry out a DCA scheme to increase it, of course it is also a good thing to do.
I think you are right to try investing, even if it's not too much, but there is always a chance to make a profit in time.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1483
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:46:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #303 on: April 30, 2024, 05:46:36 AM »
There are indeed facilities available to be able to get capital to later be able to buy the coins you want, indirectly, namely through airdrops, bounties which do provide that or directly but using the DCA scheme so as not to be burdensome, Where all of that is to be able to with the aim of having the coins you want or own.
As long as it is intended, everything can be achieved well and fulfilled.
I also get capital from joining bounties and airdrops because the salary from the real world is for my living needs. Me too, I also use the DCA method to buy and collect Bitcoin from last year. Even though I don't have a large amount of bitcoin, at least I'm just trying to invest to make a profit
Use what we can to still be able to invest, including from the bounty that you do, and I also do the same thing and don't use other funds because it is to be more focused. Can the bounty that we get actually produce better results? Use as an investment and if there is excess, of course you can carry out a DCA scheme to increase it, of course it is also a good thing to do.
I think you are right to try investing, even if it's not too much, but there is always a chance to make a profit in time.
It is always good to invest especially we all knew what Bitcoin will bring us in the future or even in the 4 year cycle since we are expecting bullrun in this cycle. If we try to look at the year timeframe on the chart Bitcoins price still continue to rally regardless of negative events or news but yeah correction is just natural to Bitcoin so we should anticipate.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:44:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #304 on: May 01, 2024, 02:29:20 PM »

It is always good to invest especially we all knew what Bitcoin will bring us in the future or even in the 4 year cycle since we are expecting bullrun in this cycle. If we try to look at the year timeframe on the chart Bitcoins price still continue to rally regardless of negative events or news but yeah correction is just natural to Bitcoin so we should anticipate.
Currently there is a correction and we see that almost all coins have experienced a decline in price.
If you look at the graph from the beginning of the year until now, the Bitcoin price has indeed strengthened, but the current correction has also made many people panic and ask whether the bearish season has begun.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1567
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 09:06:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #305 on: May 01, 2024, 08:00:02 PM »
Currently there is a correction and we see that almost all coins have experienced a decline in price.
If you look at the graph from the beginning of the year until now, the Bitcoin price has indeed strengthened, but the current correction has also made many people panic and ask whether the bearish season has begun.

When Bitcoin is facing decline then every other coin is showing a similar pump and dump according to the price changes of Bitcoin so Bitcoin has the capacity to alter the value of other coins. As we have an examining dip from two days so lots of people are saying that bull season has come to an end and bear season started but with a two days of changes we cannot predict this fact as no one can easily calculate about bear and bull season.

Stay calm as the bull season has not gone yet and you will surely find a better opportunity if you carry your investment by utilizing your skills, knowledge, tolerance as well as overcome your feelings and emotions as they can force you to sell your asset before the new ATH.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1138
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 06:59:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #306 on: May 01, 2024, 09:23:15 PM »

Even though Bitcoin goes higher than its current price in the long run, I don't consider this wise if someone spends all their money on buying Bitcoin when they can see it is in the bull run and can have a sharp decline anytime soon. In such times, one should only invest a portion of their capital just to get some profit if the price manages to go up more.

They should keep a large portion of their capital in liquid assets and wait for the market to decline and let the bear market come so that they can buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in a cheaper price and then get more profit in the next bull run because if they buy during the bull run and have nothing left behind and then if the market crashes, they will have nothing to do until the next bull run.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #306 on: May 01, 2024, 09:23:15 PM »

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #307 on: May 01, 2024, 11:49:05 PM »
The correction is caused by the drop in Bitcoin price. If we analyzed, the correction of Bitcoin is very drastically. It dropped from $70k to $56k (current price). People stated that the drop will continue for the next few months and Bitcoin price is predicted to drop to $40k. This condition surely makes people be panic. I even feel a bit panic as well. However, I think the price may increase again in the end of this year and in the early of 2025.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:44:37 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #308 on: May 02, 2024, 10:00:30 AM »
The correction is caused by the drop in Bitcoin price. If we analyzed, the correction of Bitcoin is very drastically. It dropped from $70k to $56k (current price). People stated that the drop will continue for the next few months and Bitcoin price is predicted to drop to $40k. This condition surely makes people be panic. I even feel a bit panic as well. However, I think the price may increase again in the end of this year and in the early of 2025.
If anyone predicts Bitcoin will fall to $40K, keep holding Bitcoin and wait. because I believe this is not the end of bitcoin after touching ATH before the halving. Bitcoin prices will rise again later this year. I still believe bitcoin will touch more than $80K
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #309 on: May 03, 2024, 07:38:28 AM »
The way the market is,  I don't think the price will increase in anytime soon and instead it is reducing. And now it as set a price of $57k to $59k range. And there is possiblity that it will be like that for sometimes before it will break out to the next bull market again. So this another good time to buy bitcoin and hodle but this might be a short term investment for those who are interested to invest for short term.
You're correct.
I think Bitcoin is tryna give investors another chance and opportunity to buy before the next bull run kicks in.
Bitcoin price might just indeed decide to stay in the $57k-$59kish range, or it could even decide to go lower than that. I know fully well that this is going to cause a lot of panic and stress amongst investors but it's important to know that one should already be prepared for any price movement at this phase of Bitcoin

Well, I have seen a lot of analysis, I don't know, but they seem a little discouraging to me because basically everything is betting on the fall, and that is something that makes me think, because of course, they say that if it reaches $58,000 or less, it is easy to fall . at $52k, then it is a speculation that occurs due to the market situation, of course I like the point of view that they are using, because we are betting on everything that the market can rise a lot, if everything is developing for the better then it could It is said that we are preparing for the big jump to $100k, this is something that we cannot deny will be good, of course we are investment people and we must take advantage of every opportunity we have, that is why it is best to have bitcoin in hodl mode .
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #310 on: May 03, 2024, 07:17:06 PM »
If anyone predicts Bitcoin will fall to $40K, keep holding Bitcoin and wait. because I believe this is not the end of bitcoin after touching ATH before the halving. Bitcoin prices will rise again later this year. I still believe bitcoin will touch more than $80K

If bitcoin falls to $40,000, it is obvious that things will improve since Bitcoin can surpass all those levels. Personally, I will always say something, for anything that is generated, having bitcoin is good, so you have to be patient. and bitcoin is bitcoin, you don't have to see the value in fiat at that moment , you just have to see that it is just bitcoin, nothing more, then in this other group of ideas things can be generated much better When it is seen like this clearly it is that Sometimes people can't stand the fact that bitcoin has a lower value than what they bought at the time and that makes them desperate, something like if the world was going to end, in bitcoin you have to be patient, no You don't have to lose control , that is the problem secret.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1808
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 06:27:26 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #311 on: May 03, 2024, 07:51:33 PM »

If bitcoin falls to $40,000, it is obvious that things will improve since Bitcoin can surpass all those levels. Personally, I will always say something, for anything that is generated, having bitcoin is good, so you have to be patient. and bitcoin is bitcoin, you don't have to see the value in fiat at that moment , you just have to see that it is just bitcoin, nothing more, then in this other group of ideas things can be generated much better When it is seen like this clearly it is that Sometimes people can't stand the fact that bitcoin has a lower value than what they bought at the time and that makes them desperate, something like if the world was going to end, in bitcoin you have to be patient, no You don't have to lose control , that is the problem secret.
If you want to buy Bitcoin at a low price, buy it during the bearish season and you will get a safe price, maybe that will happen again in 2025 or 2026. Even though Bitcoin will drop to $40K this year, I'm sure there are still many who will continue to hold Bitcoin and wait for bitcoin to rise before selling it.

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 70
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 03:48:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search 50 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #312 on: May 04, 2024, 12:17:11 AM »
I feel relatively expensive for my budget also, but i'm still driven to accumulate more over time. To achieve this, I've been DCA through Bitget's smart portfolio. Whenever I purchase altcoins that gain traction and get listed on reputable exchanges, I anticipate price pumps. So I strategically pair those altcoins against BTC in the smart portfolio, allowing me to effectively acquire more Bitcoin as those altcoins pump.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #313 on: May 04, 2024, 03:41:28 AM »
I feel relatively expensive for my budget also, but i'm still driven to accumulate more over time. To achieve this, I've been DCA through Bitget's smart portfolio. Whenever I purchase altcoins that gain traction and get listed on reputable exchanges, I anticipate price pumps. So I strategically pair those altcoins against BTC in the smart portfolio, allowing me to effectively acquire more Bitcoin as those altcoins pump.
Yes, Bitcoin is indeed expensive. but we can use the DCA method to buy bitcoin, this is not burdensome because we can buy according to our capacity. Many people do this method. Even though Bitcoin is expensive, it is predicted that Bitcoin will be more expensive in the future. So get it now while we can still buy it.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 883
  • Last Active: Today at 01:14:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #314 on: May 04, 2024, 05:04:34 AM »
Relatively about bitcoin price expensive or nor depend on our financial condition, for me still not freedom financial seems bitcoin have been expensive but still worth for investing depend on DCA moment. Just spending or waiting when bitcoin dropping to buy back bitcoin and then become long term holder or selling after increasing up few percent.
I have long term planning with bitcoin as my investment assets in the future, if reach stable financial one day later half of my assets will hold in bitcoin and left half saving in the bank as emergency fund.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG