follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Profiting from BTC: just luck?

Yes, that's just the luck of those who were exposed to BTC early
No, that's a rational and serious choice
I'm a market maker, I just want to see the voting results

Author Topic: Profiting from BTC: just luck?  (Read 2736 times)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Profiting from BTC: just luck?
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2024, 07:20:31 AM »
It can be luck for those who have a lot of money and who bought bitcoin 10 years ago just because he decided to buy something and then he forgot about it for many years and somehow remembered that he has a wallet and there are bitcoins, it is rather an exception and it may not even exist, but to give an example of such an example I think it is necessary, nothing happens just like that and if we take bitcoin and this issue as an example, I think that it is a conscious choice rather than some kind of luck.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2024, 07:20:31 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2024, 01:42:01 AM »
It can be luck for those who have a lot of money and who bought bitcoin 10 years ago just because he decided to buy something and then he forgot about it for many years and somehow remembered that he has a wallet and there are bitcoins, it is rather an exception and it may not even exist, but to give an example of such an example I think it is necessary, nothing happens just like that and if we take bitcoin and this issue as an example, I think that it is a conscious choice rather than some kind of luck.
The strong price increase of BTC in the 3 seasons 2013 - 2017 - 2021 was enough for BTC to become famous and known globally, I don't think anyone can forget that he once accidentally bought BTC in the past when his BTC worth a fortune in the present. Although he has a long-term vision, perseverance with that goal and belief is also an effort and a risk trade-off in case BTC is just a financial bubble. He completely deserves the huge profits that he chose and created himself.

In my Opinion, profiting from Bitcoin is not by luck,  it is certain that everyone that invest in Bitcoin should make profit but the cause of not making profit in Bitcoin is dependent on the way investor handled his investment.

If for example, I spent $30k today and buy Bitcoin, then I realized tomorrow that I needed to use that $30k for another project, meanwhile Bitcoin have already dropped to from $67k to $58k but I have not choice than to sell, definitely I will be at lose which was my fault and not the fault of Bitcoin. Someone can still buy that same quantity I bought that day and hold it till when his is satisfied with q high price to sell and make his profit.
Luck is just one of the things we can see in a successful person thanks to BTC. Besides luck, the investment journey also requires trust, loss experiences, trade-offs of time and effort..., unfortunately these things are difficult to see and recognize by the people outside the market.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2024, 08:17:38 AM »
The strong price increase of BTC in the 3 seasons 2013 - 2017 - 2021 was enough for BTC to become famous and known globally, I don't think anyone can forget that he once accidentally bought BTC in the past when his BTC worth a fortune in the present. Although he has a long-term vision, perseverance with that goal and belief is also an effort and a risk trade-off in case BTC is just a financial bubble. He completely deserves the huge profits that he chose and created himself.

In 2013 a few hundred people knew about bitcoin and those who were on the bitcointalk forum, in 2017 a lot more people learned about it, but they were also very few and mostly knew about it as a kind of opportunity to profit from mining on video cards and asics and only in 2021 about bitcoin began to talk in the media as that it is a cryptocurrency and it is real.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1045
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2024, 09:32:29 AM »
It is not luck but in accordance of research, you did your part of attracting that luck to yourself when you've Bitcoin. If you've been holding for so long and people still say that you're in luck, they're crazy as they don't know the struggle of holding and buying bitcoin. The psychological effect that it gives to any person is tough and they can't even attain to buy a few from it, so anyone who keeps on DCAing and holding it know what they do and it is no luck.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 08:23:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2024, 06:55:57 AM »
Not only your luck helps in making money profit by investing but also your trading skills as well as courage to hold, tendency to take risks play a very important role. I feel that luck does not play a role in earning profit by investing but if it does, it is one's investment skills and patience. If we don't have an idea about investment and if we can't be patient and hold the investment for a certain period of time, we can never get profit from the investment. Assuming that we invest without understanding anything about investment, then after making that investment, we will not have an idea about when we will sell the investment, so even if the market increases, we will not be able to take the profit. So luck has no influence in earning profit by investing.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2024, 10:49:32 AM »
1. Of course the result, what luck can there be if users purposefully hold the asset (for the prospect of income).

2. Faith in the asset. As long as it is there, the price is formed. Once users stop believing, the price of bitcoin will be 0

3. Until I see at least 150 thousand, for 1 bitcoin. Anything lower than that is of absolutely no interest to me.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2024, 12:16:12 AM »
1. Of course the result, what luck can there be if users purposefully hold the asset (for the prospect of income).

2. Faith in the asset. As long as it is there, the price is formed. Once users stop believing, the price of bitcoin will be 0

3. Until I see at least 150 thousand, for 1 bitcoin. Anything lower than that is of absolutely no interest to me.
Perhaps the luck of BTC holders is that BTC is an asset that has continuously increased over time. An investor who buys BTC today will definitely have a profit in 4 years. Many other assets and tokens cannot do the same.

I also hope BTC will reach 150K USD this season. Many experts are talking about higher prices, but usually they are too optimistic in an uptrend or too pessimistic in a downtrend. I think I will partially close my portfolio when BTC reaches $150K, hope it will come by mid-2025.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2024, 12:16:12 AM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2024, 08:29:18 AM »

Perhaps the luck of BTC holders is that BTC is an asset that has continuously increased over time. An investor who buys BTC today will definitely have a profit in 4 years. Many other assets and tokens cannot do the same.

I also hope BTC will reach 150K USD this season. Many experts are talking about higher prices, but usually they are too optimistic in an uptrend or too pessimistic in a downtrend. I think I will partially close my portfolio when BTC reaches $150K, hope it will come by mid-2025.
If it is some sort of a luck then I consider it our choice of luck to hodl Bitcoin since it is not comparable to gambling that solely based or depends on luck just to make profit through winning.

No doubt Bitcoin will reach that price range but that only question here is when though we are hoping that it will happen this year or next year but maybe we are getting more or less than that so yeah the only way we can prepare for that speculation is to hodl hodl and hodl.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2024, 08:27:48 PM »
If it is some sort of a luck then I consider it our choice of luck to hodl Bitcoin since it is not comparable to gambling that solely based or depends on luck just to make profit through winning.

No doubt Bitcoin will reach that price range but that only question here is when though we are hoping that it will happen this year or next year but maybe we are getting more or less than that so yeah the only way we can prepare for that speculation is to hodl hodl and hodl.
We can call it luck based on trust and wise choices, not gambling luck. This luck can be completely mastered when we are willing to spend time learning about BTC and this market. I believe that many people can still be lucky if they believe that BTC can reach $1M in the future!

I'm not good at timing and the market is very positive, we just need to follow the market development and the price increase of BTC and many other tokens. I hope that BTC will reach $150K but I will also be ready to start selling my crypto assets in 2025 when the market shows clear signs of a reversal.

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1716
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2024, 09:08:41 PM »
In the early days of Bitcoin, it may have been just luck for some who bought and forgot about Bitcoin in their wallets for a long time and then woke up to a crazy price rise, but after that it was no longer just luck, it was actually a rational choice.

It is not easy for all people to believe in something new and continue steadily on the same path until achieving success, as happened with Saylor or Bukele. Yes, these people have proven their practical belief in Bitcoin despite the severe criticism they were subjected to in the winter of cryptocurrencies.

As for me, I am a bit of a Bitcoin holder, albeit a small amount, and I believe that Bitcoin is a successful investment in the long term, as it is a hedge and a store of value at the same time.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2024, 09:31:27 PM »
    • Is the profit of BTC holders just from luck?

Answer = no and will never be because we worked and spend for this and also risked so much .

• Are you a BTC holder? What makes you keep believing and holding BTC?

Answer = Because I already made some good profit in this , and also this helps me have transactions in all parts of the world easily and safely.

• When will you hold BTC until?

Answer =  till Forever?  exaggerating but true .
There is no point in keeping Bitcoin away forever, it is best to plan and keep it away for a specific period of time. A Bitcoin holder has a plan for at least five to ten years and many prove themselves to be solid investors by holding out for shorter periods and longer periods. I am also a Bitcoin holder I myself have accumulated almost a lot of money buying Bitcoins. I intend to hold my bitcoins until at least 2032, from where I want to reap massive benefits.
[/list]
That's the spirit mate, 2032 wow! , I don't know if these are mere words written here but I think if it's true then you are definitely a true definition of a holder. Keeping your Bitcoin is something that every Bitcoin plans to do knowing fully well the benefits that's involved in it and that's why many people in the crypto space are on the conclusion that holding Bitcoin is probably the best thing but there is a fact that comes with holding this Bitcoin too and that's the fact that it's not as easy as people actually say it to be because you need to be fucking discipline and strong and most especially not hoping to feed from it so getting a real job that takes your mind off it is probably best and keeping Bitcoin is never something of luck because you see the strategic growth of the market and how things build up bit by bit till the final success is achieved.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1123
  • Last Active: Today at 11:10:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2024, 11:48:18 PM »
I want to know your opinion on the success of BTC holders:

No btc holders profit comes from luck only, risk must be taken here, investment must be made and then profit can be reaped. Now if I just sit on luck without investing, but profit will never be made. But whenever I take risk and invest, I get success. That's why I say BTC holders' profits don't come from luck. Yes I am definitely a BTC holder.  Success helps me hold BTC. I will definitely hold onto my bitcoin until sir market until new ATH is created in the bitcoin market.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2024, 09:34:06 AM »
No btc holders profit comes from luck only, risk must be taken here, investment must be made and then profit can be reaped. Now if I just sit on luck without investing, but profit will never be made. But whenever I take risk and invest, I get success. That's why I say BTC holders' profits don't come from luck. Yes I am definitely a BTC holder.  Success helps me hold BTC. I will definitely hold onto my bitcoin until sir market until new ATH is created in the bitcoin market.
So would you say the same thing to those who managed to hold Bitcoin from 2010 until now? It's true that not many people do that, but I'm sure there are some people who are successful and still have access to their personal wallets and now they have managed to become very rich. For now, I still believe Bitcoin could become more expensive than this year because the supply is increasingly limited. will make the price higher than now and of course it requires quite a long process.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2024, 10:21:03 AM »

We can call it luck based on trust and wise choices, not gambling luck. This luck can be completely mastered when we are willing to spend time learning about BTC and this market. I believe that many people can still be lucky if they believe that BTC can reach $1M in the future!

I'm not good at timing and the market is very positive, we just need to follow the market development and the price increase of BTC and many other tokens. I hope that BTC will reach $150K but I will also be ready to start selling my crypto assets in 2025 when the market shows clear signs of a reversal.
Yeah luck that needs money, effort and timing. One of those lucky individuals are the early adopters of Bitcoin though a lot of things had happened to most of their holdings but surely they are the first batches of millionaires.

I don't know if I can sell my holdings in 2025 I had to think of it as well since that was my initial plan a couple of weeks ago. I have new goal to achieve and maybe I had to stick into it or not since I am still thinking of it until now really hard to decide. No doubt Bitcoin will reach $150k or more we are just not that sure when.

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 836
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2024, 04:57:43 PM »
I want to know your opinion on the success of BTC holders:
1. In my opinion, the decision to trust and invest in and then hold BTC for the long term in order to make a profit is extremely difficult, carries many risks, and makes holders struggle, especially during the crypto winter and endure a lot of ridicule from others. Therefore, the profit for BTC holders is extremely well-deserved, and comes from a huge effort.

2. I used to hold BTC but unfortunately sold it when I needed money to buy new equipment for work. I have chosen to DCA BTC since 2022 because I believe that BTC will recover and continue to grow in the future. And that is true!

3. I have sold BTC so I am currently waiting for the adjustment to buy back. If I can buy BTC at a good price, I will hold BTC until 2025 to take profits in the distribution zone.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄