follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will you still gamble after suddenly becoming rich?  (Read 3052 times)

Offline RuthDodson

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 06:41:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post
Re: Will you still gamble after suddenly becoming rich?
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2024, 02:14:28 PM »
It's true, some people do keep gambling even after striking it rich. But personally, I think it's more about mindset than wealth. Sure, winning big might make someone feel invincible, but it doesn't change the underlying reasons why they gamble. Whether it's the thrill, the hope of more riches, or just the excitement of the game, those motivations don't vanish overnight.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2024, 02:14:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2072
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #151 on: April 18, 2024, 12:08:58 AM »
In fact gambling addiction is hard to quit and i have seen him continue to gamble even after winning big money. How do you see it reflected? I think that when i suddenly make big money from gambling, i will stop gambling and start a unique business with that money. Because then i don't want to lose money so i want to keep the money strong and that's why i stop gambling.
people who gamble for fun or entertainment, if they get rich suddenly they won't stop gambling because why they are gambling is for the entertainment and fun.
But people who can go for money if they get resuddenly they will stop gambling because they know, that they can lost their money in gambling.
Of course, there is a real difference between those who win at gambling but whose finances are already fulfilled. They will not stop because they are doing it for entertainment. Remember they are doing it because they are sure it will not make them poor. But it's different from those who win from gambling, but from those who don't have enough finances. You are right, if they win and don't stop, then everything they get will be drained again, even with they possessions.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1026
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:35:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #152 on: April 18, 2024, 03:03:55 PM »
In fact gambling addiction is hard to quit and i have seen him continue to gamble even after winning big money. How do you see it reflected? I think that when i suddenly make big money from gambling, i will stop gambling and start a unique business with that money. Because then i don't want to lose money so i want to keep the money strong and that's why i stop gambling.
people who gamble for fun or entertainment, if they get rich suddenly they won't stop gambling because why they are gambling is for the entertainment and fun.
But people who can go for money if they get resuddenly they will stop gambling because they know, that they can lost their money in gambling.
Of course, there is a real difference between those who win at gambling but whose finances are already fulfilled. They will not stop because they are doing it for entertainment. Remember they are doing it because they are sure it will not make them poor. But it's different from those who win from gambling, but from those who don't have enough finances. You are right, if they win and don't stop, then everything they get will be drained again, even with they possessions.
What you say is certainly logical. But what I think is that a man needs money and will need money as long as he lives in the world. Some have less needs and some have more but it is impossible to find a person who does not need money. Although some people have a lot of money, there is no way to say that they don't need more money. If that person didn't need the money, they wouldn't gambling for money. If they were told to bet without money they would not enjoy it because there is no money. In fact, everyone needs money. I think a person who gets rich by doing something can never stop doing it. This may be the same case with gamblers who will continue to gamble as well as try to increase their source of income.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2072
  • Last Active: Today at 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2024, 05:16:47 AM »
What you say is certainly logical. But what I think is that a man needs money and will need money as long as he lives in the world. Some have less needs and some have more but it is impossible to find a person who does not need money. Although some people have a lot of money, there is no way to say that they don't need more money. If that person didn't need the money, they wouldn't gambling for money. If they were told to bet without money they would not enjoy it because there is no money. In fact, everyone needs money. I think a person who gets rich by doing something can never stop doing it. This may be the same case with gamblers who will continue to gamble as well as try to increase their source of income.
It is very difficult not to say that everyone definitely needs money for all the needs that are routinely used every day or to be used for other purposes. None feels that they have enough with the money they have, but they will continue to increase the money they can have. No one is satisfied with the money they have earned and will continue to increase it.
It's true, gambling is a disease that is the same as addiction, they will always continue to do it. It must be remembered that gamblers are used to making profits from gambling, which can be said to be small compared to the losses they get.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1050
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:01:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2024, 07:49:28 AM »
It's true, some people do keep gambling even after striking it rich. But personally, I think it's more about mindset than wealth. Sure, winning big might make someone feel invincible, but it doesn't change the underlying reasons why they gamble. Whether it's the thrill, the hope of more riches, or just the excitement of the game, those motivations don't vanish overnight.
You're right, gambling just for the poor, even the rich still gambles, in fact, I believe its the rich that truly understands the true concept of gambling,  they don't abuse gambling like the way the poor do.
Like you said, it's not mostly just about the profitability attached to gambling or how much one stands to gain, but about the mindset one gambles with. If you're gambling with the mindset of just having fun as a rich man, then there's definitely nothing wrong with gambling as a rich man.
Where the problem lies, is when a rich man gambles with sole intentions of making money and multiply his fortune   then it'll be even worse for him than the poor man, because he has even more to lose than the poor man.

Offline Blaze

• Activity: 313
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:41:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2024, 07:53:40 AM »
Exactly, everyone's economic conditions will of course be different. For those who have earned a lot of money easily, they will gamble peacefully without having to think about their money, because tomorrow they will get money again without having to do tiring work. As long as we can control the expenses we use to place bets at gambling venues, our financial condition will remain safe.

Offline royalRitta

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:01:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Topic Starter 10 Posts Karma
« Reply #156 on: April 24, 2024, 01:41:27 AM »
Exactly, everyone's economic conditions will of course be different. For those who have earned a lot of money easily, they will gamble peacefully without having to think about their money, because tomorrow they will get money again without having to do tiring work. As long as we can control the expenses we use to place bets at gambling venues, our financial condition will remain safe.

true point. Rich people often view gambling as a form of entertainment rather than a financial necessity. When they win, its likely they’ll reinvest in the game, not out of addiction but as a way to extend the fun. For poor gambling might seem like a quick route to wealth. However, if they win, they might choose to stop and secure their gains, aligning with their initial goal of improving their financial situation.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: April 24, 2024, 01:41:27 AM »

• View Profile

« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2024, 06:40:01 AM »
Quote from: royalRitta link=topic=316285.msg1545371#msg1545371
true point. Rich people often view gambling as a form of entertainment rather than a financial necessity. When they win, its likely they’ll reinvest in the game, not out of addiction but as a way to extend the fun. For poor gambling might seem like a quick route to wealth. However, if they win, they might choose to stop and secure their gains, aligning with their initial goal of improving their financial situation.
Yeah people have different views towards gambling.
Gambling is often view as a fun activity for the rich, more like going on an expensive night out that actually provides them with the entertainment and thrill they need, or it could be more like going to watch a football match or boxing match, where you have your friends to chat and have fun while you argue the outcome of the game.

This is how rich people often view gambling and for them, and the way they see winning in gambling isn't the way it's seen by the poor gamblers, their view on winning isn't for the winnings to change their financial status but more about extending the fun and feeling of beating the odds.

Which isnt always the case for poor gamblers, because they often view gambling as a way to change their financial situation which can often lead you to even losing more money than anticipated.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 822
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 01:06:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2024, 05:25:14 PM »

Absolutely, gambling does not disappears from ones lifestyle that way after winning big. I have come to realise that wealth can not influence a habit or love for something neither can poverty do same too. Looking at gambling, it is something done for fun irrespective of the affiliation of the gambler be it a rich millionaire or an average citizen when it comes to gambling, the fun remains the goal. This and other factors unknown to us just might be the reasons behind continuous gambling and you never can tell why some people gamble only when you are previlleged to make it through to them.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

• View Profile

« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2024, 06:02:35 PM »

Absolutely, gambling does not disappears from ones lifestyle that way after winning big. I have come to realise that wealth can not influence a habit or love for something neither can poverty do same too. Looking at gambling, it is something done for fun irrespective of the affiliation of the gambler be it a rich millionaire or an average citizen when it comes to gambling, the fun remains the goal. This and other factors unknown to us just might be the reasons behind continuous gambling and you never can tell why some people gamble only when you are previlleged to make it through to them.
I believe the question is if you'll still keep on gambling after suddenly becoming rich and not after hitting a big win. They're both two different scenarios.
And you're absolutely correct that wealth doesn't influence a habit or one's love or passion for something.  Although this is true to an extent because there are that wealth can actually stop you from doing, that's why it's believed that people change when they suddenly become rich.

Online Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1358
  • Last Active: Today at 04:03:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2024, 08:09:32 PM »
I believe the question is if you'll still keep on gambling after suddenly becoming rich and not after hitting a big win. They're both two different scenarios.
I agree that there is a difference between the two.

The rich still gamble, and some even gamble for more money already, so that means that being rich will not immediately eliminate the feeling of wanting to gamble for more.

An addicted gambler will always gamble, even if they are no longer rich but now wealthy. Gambling will become fun, and maybe to make some more money.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2024, 09:57:31 PM »
I agree that there is a difference between the two.

The rich still gamble, and some even gamble for more money already, so that means that being rich will not immediately eliminate the feeling of wanting to gamble for more.

An addicted gambler will always gamble, even if they are no longer rich but now wealthy. Gambling will become fun, and maybe to make some more money.
If gambling scenario for getting rich I think depend on gambler emotional because have many gambler can't control well their emotion after bigger winning in gambling keep all in their winning amount to gamble. Its depend on emotional controlling because many gambler have make limitation amount for gambling when getting jack pot by winning huge amount automatically close account and withdraw all fund without try to make once chance to gamble.
The same when raise target by becoming rich person suddenly in gambling will stop totally without trying back to test once or make small deposit amount for gambling.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2024, 10:23:29 PM »
I highly doubt that when someone do make out that decision on the time that they are on such situation. It would really be that so easy to say but on the time that you are on such situation then you would really be finding yourself that be playing again gambling because its impossible that you wont really be considering on playing even more. If  you do able to stop up completely
and make some business and would totally be quitting then its good but most likely you would really be playing even more because you would be having in mind that
you could really make more money or winnings if you do continue even more.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:25:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2024, 10:32:27 PM »
Well, a person who is in the game and really likes to play in a casino , well yes, he can be in the mood because he likes it, a person who is a gambler and who always frequents the casino, and suddenly wins, Well, so does he. You can back. play a player, but this time I think he will not risk much, because everyone likes the rich life and no one wants to Leave that life, that is something that we are clear About a, in this Process and a player who is a Millionaire , because he will pay much more attention to his money, unless things are not going well for him and he Becomes Addicted, which would be very bad, that is what he should avoid, Otherwise very good things can Happen.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Unbunplease

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2296
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:47:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2024, 11:09:55 PM »
If gambling is a way for a person to relax and get adrenaline, he will play even after getting a big win (at the risk of losing everything). Gambling is like a drug, it sucks you in so much that it is hard to get out of its nets. So - it all depends on what originally led to gambling

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG