follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The best staking Strategy ? Option staking VS Staking based pools.  (Read 935 times)

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
in layman term, staking is the process whereby you lock your assets on a staking period called the vesting time ( may have lots of names depends on the program) in hope to yield more profits. though outstanding as names, the staking embeds market risk. pool based requires a collective funds from different investors to contribute to nodes validation in the blockchain, the reward issued by the miners could be relatively small.

how does exchanges offer APRs/APYs over 400%? and more ? , an interesting question which many might understand.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Darius Transaction

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 12:06:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Topic Starter
Re: The best staking Strategy ? Option staking VS Staking based pools.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 03:48:19 PM »
Have been wondering about this for long buddy, when I hear from a friend I thought to my self how possible is this but when I get to try it out I was like so project like this Exist and I was confused with the project other features. Staking my coin with trofi has been the most great achievement , and Profitable experience I have in crypto space

Offline Crest

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: August 27, 2022, 02:46:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 04:11:18 PM »
First of all i will say that I have actually gotten into the right project staking, I didn't really know anything about staking for so long until I was introduced to try out trofi exchange by a friend. It's Apy is so high that one can't resist staking on its platform. Apy of over 500% on stakes is just so awesome. I feel trofi is an exchange to look into in that aspect.

Offline Bauer

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: August 30, 2022, 08:18:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary First Post Linux User
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 05:26:53 PM »
Staking/locking of assets is indeed an ample opportunity for investors with long term goal, as it brings more profits based on the tenor picked. One thing I always consider before picking a platform for staking my asset is utmost security, irrespective of the APRs provided. Few people mentioned trofi as a good staking platform here and I had to do my research. I am impressed with their robust security measures including the MPC. It is indeed the next platform for me to explore & maximise their features to my advantage..

Offline VictorN

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: August 27, 2022, 03:11:28 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2022, 05:55:22 PM »
Staking has been one of the major activities of any crypto investor especially those who intend to trade and hold a particular token for a longer period of time. Many prefer staking their holdings rather than keeping it idle in a wallet or exchange when it can basically give you passive earnings with Apy as high as 500% such as that of the Trofi staking program. At this uncertain time of the market, it seems like the best decision to make is to stake our tokens.

Offline wayne

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: August 29, 2022, 12:30:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2022, 07:29:17 PM »
in layman term, staking is the process whereby you lock your assets on a staking period called the vesting time ( may have lots of names depends on the program) in hope to yield more profits. though outstanding as names, the staking embeds market risk. pool based requires a collective funds from different investors to contribute to nodes validation in the blockchain, the reward issued by the miners could be relatively small.

how does exchanges offer APRs/APYs over 400%? and more? , an interesting question which many might understand.
I think this is the major downside to staking, the fact that that there's competition in pools and too many market participants, not forgetting the risks of impermanent loss, staking on DExes although safe isn't actually rewarding enough particularly in a market such as this

Offline Crest

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: August 27, 2022, 02:46:51 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2022, 07:30:46 PM »
Well staking is actually becoming one of the best feature In the crypto space, buying a token and just letting in stay in a wallet is actually just not it for me, I've always try to get a good exchange to stake and get high but couldn't until after when I got introduced to trofi exchange. I have not seen an exchange with such high Apr for staking. Apr of over 500% is just incredible.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2022, 07:30:46 PM »

Offline Alexanndre

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: September 20, 2022, 07:30:12 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2022, 08:43:56 PM »

how does exchanges offer APRs/APYs over 400%? and more ? , an interesting question which many might understand.
I have been wondering if it's actually possible to be able to get such huge Apr for staking on an exchange not until I saw one (TroFi exchange) at irst I thought it's one of those scam projects not until I took the risk of staking some of my sol and I got over 300% Apr on the earn+ feature of the exchange and I came to realise one can get up to 500% Apr on looked up tokens in the exchange. Since then I had made TroFi exchange my main staking exchange  :P

Offline cryptolord98

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: August 27, 2022, 02:04:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2022, 09:13:09 PM »

Since the market crash I started my quest for exchanges with high apr for staking cause I decided never to sell my tokens at loss and so I resorted to staking most of my assets.
On my quest for high staking apr exchanges i came across trofi excange which offer up to 500% apr for staking, so i made my research on the exchange and decided to stake my holdings on the exchange.

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 12:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2022, 09:28:11 PM »

how does exchanges offer APRs/APYs over 400%? and more? , an interesting question which many might understand.
I think this is the major downside to staking, the fact that that there's competition in pools and too many market participants, not forgetting the risks of impermanent loss, staking on DExes although safe isn't actually rewarding enough particularly in a market such as this
hmm, actually that exactly poses a problem of profitability for a lot of traders and investors in the space, especially those who have no strategy to stay profitable. Personally, i stake my favorite holdings on trofi exchange for APYs as high as 500% in an attempt to hedge against the market's bearish conditions instead of selling at loss

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM »
woah man 500%? that's a lot, how sustainable is that APY?

if it's real then I think it's gonna be a great help, especially for conservative traders like myself who don't often engage the market

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 12:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2022, 09:37:55 PM »
hahaha i understand the doubt mate, this was exactly my reaction as well when I found out, i believe the APY is this high because the pools are not congested yet like every other low-rewarding pools out there

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2022, 09:45:19 PM »
woah man 500%? that's a lot, how sustainable is that APY?

if it's real then I think it's gonna be a great help, especially for conservative traders like myself who don't often engage the market
as a user of trofi CEX, i can assure you there's absolutely nothing to worry about, Trofi has been Licensed And Regulated and comply with stringent regulations and the strictest global KYC and AML standards.

Offline Workcrazy101

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: August 30, 2022, 02:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2022, 03:52:15 PM »
Staking/locking of assets is indeed an ample opportunity for investors with long term goal, as it brings more profits based on the tenor picked. One thing I always consider before picking a platform for staking my asset is utmost security, irrespective of the APRs provided. Few people mentioned trofi as a good staking platform here and I had to do my research. I am impressed with their robust security measures including the MPC. It is indeed the next platform for me to explore & maximise their features to my advantage..
Yeah. Trofi put the security of investors' assets as top priority. Found out that the most promising technology in private key security was adopted and still open to good updates as time goes by.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG