follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion  (Read 5598 times)

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1102
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:51:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Re: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2024, 11:55:32 PM »
The first t20 match of Afghanistan vs Ireland is going to take place and it will be a great match between the two teams. And two teams will try to win today's match, the team that will win the first match will be ahead. In the next match, they will not have so much pressure. And I think Afghanistan will definitely want to win today's match and they have more chances to win. Afghanistan team is much stronger than Ireland so I think Ireland team will lose today's match. And Afghanistan team will definitely win today because their bowling and batting performance are both good so they will show their best performance in today's match.

Afghanistan's early wickets fell so much that the next batsmen were under a lot of pressure. The fall of five wickets in the power play was the worst for the match, and neither batsman could perform patiently under the pressure of the wickets thereafter. All three batsmen were dismissed for zero runs and if they had performed well they would have won in the end.  Afghanistan lost by 38 runs, Ireland's bowling performance was very good.  Benjamin White took four wickets alone which was the best performance for the Ireland team. The Afghanistan team lost only because of the fall of extra wickets.
At the start of the game it looked like Ireland might not be able to overcome 120 runs but they managed to score 149 runs there. I think that's where the Ireland team was ahead. On the other hand, Afghanistan did not do well in the beginning but after the fall of 3 wickets, they started to play a little aggressively. But there some got some runs but the rest couldn't do anything as a result of which Afghanistan lost the match. Despite the presence of Mohammad Nabi and Rashid Khan, the team lost to Ireland. Such things are not uncommon in cricket.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2024, 11:55:32 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #211 on: March 16, 2024, 04:39:31 AM »
The first t20 match of Afghanistan vs Ireland is going to take place and it will be a great match between the two teams. And two teams will try to win today's match, the team that will win the first match will be ahead. In the next match, they will not have so much pressure. And I think Afghanistan will definitely want to win today's match and they have more chances to win. Afghanistan team is much stronger than Ireland so I think Ireland team will lose today's match. And Afghanistan team will definitely win today because their bowling and batting performance are both good so they will show their best performance in today's match.

Afghanistan's early wickets fell so much that the next batsmen were under a lot of pressure. The fall of five wickets in the power play was the worst for the match, and neither batsman could perform patiently under the pressure of the wickets thereafter. All three batsmen were dismissed for zero runs and if they had performed well they would have won in the end.  Afghanistan lost by 38 runs, Ireland's bowling performance was very good.  Benjamin White took four wickets alone which was the best performance for the Ireland team. The Afghanistan team lost only because of the fall of extra wickets.
At the start of the game it looked like Ireland might not be able to overcome 120 runs but they managed to score 149 runs there. I think that's where the Ireland team was ahead. On the other hand, Afghanistan did not do well in the beginning but after the fall of 3 wickets, they started to play a little aggressively. But there some got some runs but the rest couldn't do anything as a result of which Afghanistan lost the match. Despite the presence of Mohammad Nabi and Rashid Khan, the team lost to Ireland. Such things are not uncommon in cricket.
Yes, Iceland played so well against Afghanistan in this match that no one could have imagined and I thought Afghanistan might win the match. At the start though, Ireland were under pressure and they scored 149 runs and lost 6 wickets till the last minute. It looked as if Afghanistan would easily meet the 150-run target set by Ireland with this score and win. But Afghanistan team did not play very well their batting performance was bad due to which Afghans lost the match. However, Ireland's bowling performance was excellent which easily put Afghanistan under pressure and by 111 runs they put the Afghanistan batsmen all out under pressure. As a result Ireland team won against Afghanistan by 34 runs and it was really interesting match.

Online Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:05:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #212 on: March 16, 2024, 05:40:17 PM »

The second eliminator match of Pakistan Super League 2024 is underway. Islamabad United and Peshawar Zalmi are participating in today's match. In today's match, Islamabad United won the toss and decided to bowl. At the moment Peshawar Zalmi has scored 72 runs for the loss of 1 wicket in 7.4 overs. Both teams are very strong in today's match so it is very difficult to predict which team will win between these two teams. However, I am favoring my favorite team Islamabad United in today's match. I hope Islamabad United will win against Peshawar Zalmi in today's match.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1102
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:51:22 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #213 on: March 16, 2024, 08:42:39 PM »

The second eliminator match of Pakistan Super League 2024 is underway. Islamabad United and Peshawar Zalmi are participating in today's match. In today's match, Islamabad United won the toss and decided to bowl. At the moment Peshawar Zalmi has scored 72 runs for the loss of 1 wicket in 7.4 overs. Both teams are very strong in today's match so it is very difficult to predict which team will win between these two teams. However, I am favoring my favorite team Islamabad United in today's match. I hope Islamabad United will win against Peshawar Zalmi in today's match.
Islamabad United gave a great match today. The match was going to be tough for Islamabad United when Peshawar Zalmi put up a big target. Because they lost 3 wickets in the beginning and when they lose 4 wickets in 50 runs then it is difficult to expect the team to win. But after the 4th wicket a good partnership was formed and in the same way fall of 5 wickets there too a good partnership was formed. Due to which we saw a great performance of Islamabad United in an important match. If Islamabad United have a consistent good performance then we can expect them to be the finalists in this session. But Multan Sultans are definitely a tough opponent who will surely be hard to beat.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:37:28 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #214 on: March 16, 2024, 10:57:13 PM »
Islamabad United were so aggressive that even though the number of wickets fell early, they performed well in the end.  Hyder Ali and Imad wasim were the best performers. The role of these two players is the biggest behind the victory of this game today. Who took the game to the top by patiently performing for a long time. Imad Wasim alone collected 59 runs and Haider Ali 52 runs. That's why I wish Islamabad United all the best for the final match.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #215 on: March 17, 2024, 04:33:15 AM »
Islamabad United were so aggressive that even though the number of wickets fell early, they performed well in the end.  Hyder Ali and Imad wasim were the best performers. The role of these two players is the biggest behind the victory of this game today. Who took the game to the top by patiently performing for a long time. Imad Wasim alone collected 59 runs and Haider Ali 52 runs. That's why I wish Islamabad United all the best for the final match.
Peshawar Zalmi, however, scored good runs, and were much more excited early on. But after 15 overs they started losing wickets and their runs started to decrease and not increase then more. However, Islamabad United batted and bowled brilliantly due to which they achieved a remarkable victory at the last minute. They played well from start to finish and won by 5 wickets. Although Islamabad United played this game very seriously and they played well to play the final anyway congratulations Islamabad United. Of course we think the next match final will be more exciting than Multan Sultan vs Islamabad United.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #216 on: March 17, 2024, 05:06:06 PM »
Women's Premier League Final Running DC-W vs RCB-W.
DC-W bating first and they scored 113 runs by cost of 10 wickets. I think it ia very low score for Final match. RCB-W bowlers did fantastic. Now RCB-W batting and they started great. Now score 20/0 from 5 overs. RCB-W openers Smriti Mandhana taken 12 runs from 19 balls and Sophie Devine taken 13 runs from 17 balls. Seems they are going to win.
I think RCB-W will win this cap.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #216 on: March 17, 2024, 05:06:06 PM »

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 953
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:52:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #217 on: March 17, 2024, 06:09:32 PM »
Women's Premier League Final Running DC-W vs RCB-W.
DC-W bating first and they scored 113 runs by cost of 10 wickets. I think it ia very low score for Final match. RCB-W bowlers did fantastic. Now RCB-W batting and they started great. Now score 20/0 from 5 overs. RCB-W openers Smriti Mandhana taken 12 runs from 19 balls and Sophie Devine taken 13 runs from 17 balls. Seems they are going to win.
I think RCB-W will win this cap.
What the hack dude! I forgot about this match today Womens Premier League It was not on my mind all day today. Although yesterday also I made a prediction on this match, I said that the Royal Challengers Bangalore women team will lose this match, because they have lost twice in this league against Delhi Capital women team. But in today's match, the performance was completely opposite, Delhi Capitals women got all out with only 113 runs. Among the bowlers, Shreyanka Patil, Sophie Molineux and Asha Sobhana have bowled brilliantly.
And the won the final for the first time with 8 wicket in hand. Brilliant performance from the bowling and batting both side, Congratulations to the the Royal Challengers Bangalore women team 🎉🎉🎉

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #218 on: March 17, 2024, 11:40:44 PM »
The second T20I match between Afghanistan and Ireland was played today. Afghanistan team performed well in this match, Mohammad Navi was the only one who performed well for Afghanistan team. Mohammad Navi scored 59 runs from 38 balls, compared to Ireland team player did not perform well. Ireland have the highest number of players who have scored zero runs among batsmen, with a total of 7 players scoring less than 10 runs. It is not possible to win with such a performance. Afghanistan team won today's second T20 match because of bowling performance so well.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2024, 05:26:29 PM »
Pakistan Super League Final
Today PSL final match. Multan Sultan vs Islamabad United. Multan Sultan chose to Bat. Anf Now they scored 16/2 two wickets gone very first But i think it will be recover. And I think Multan Sultan will score minimum 180 run.
I think Multan Sultan will win this trofe. And i will bet for Multan Sultan. I will win i strongly believe it.

Offline MusaPk

• Activity: 154
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 06:59:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Mobile User Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #220 on: March 19, 2024, 08:10:22 AM »
Today PSL final match. Multan Sultan vs Islamabad United. Multan Sultan chose to Bat. Anf Now they scored 16/2 two wickets gone very first But i think it will be recover. And I think Multan Sultan will score minimum 180 run.
I think Multan Sultan will win this trofe. And i will bet for Multan Sultan. I will win i strongly believe it.

It was game dominated by Imad Wasim. First he destroyed Multan batting line-up along with Shadab Khan. Imad picked 5 and Shadab picked 3 wickets. Imad also stayed at pitch till the time Islamabad United won the title. Match was decided on very last ball of the game and it was Hunain Shah boundary that clinch the title for United. Multan Sultan's batting was not impressive in the final and reason they lost the game is because they gave a small target of 160 runs. 

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2024, 02:45:48 PM »

It was game dominated by Imad Wasim. First he destroyed Multan batting line-up along with Shadab Khan. Imad picked 5 and Shadab picked 3 wickets. Imad also stayed at pitch till the time Islamabad United won the title. Match was decided on very last ball of the game and it was Hunain Shah boundary that clinch the title for United. Multan Sultan's batting was not impressive in the final and reason they lost the game is because they gave a small target of 160 runs.

Multan Sultans performed very well from the start, and held the top position in the points table from start to finish. So, according to the performance of the Multan Sultan team, the probability of winning the final match is very high. But at the last minute, they performed so poorly that they missed out on winning the cup in the final match. Islamabad United won mainly because of Imad Wasim, Imad Wasim performed so well that he collected the most wickets.

Offline MusaPk

• Activity: 154
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 06:59:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Mobile User Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2024, 06:32:56 PM »
Multan Sultans performed very well from the start, and held the top position in the points table from start to finish. So, according to the performance of the Multan Sultan team, the probability of winning the final match is very high. But at the last minute, they performed so poorly that they missed out on winning the cup in the final match. Islamabad United won mainly because of Imad Wasim, Imad Wasim performed so well that he collected the most wickets.

Imad Wasim has performed so well specially in final stages of PSL and due to his extraordinary performance it's very much likely that he will be recalled for T20 World cup. Imad has already taken retirement from international cricket and he has to revert that decision to play for Pakistan. Imad Wasim was man of the match in final and also in both eliminators.

Offline Fancode09

• Activity: 70
  • Last Active: April 02, 2024, 11:44:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Poll Starter 50 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #223 on: March 30, 2024, 11:05:56 AM »

In this Indian Premier League (IPL) 2024 match, the best performing teams are at the top of the points table.  Kolkata Knight Riders team, Chennai Super Kings team, Rajasthan Royals team are playing full of competition between these three teams.  They will perform the most in the final match.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #224 on: April 12, 2024, 04:41:08 PM »

Delhi Capitals' Khaled Ahmed did the best, as his bowling pressure led to the fall of two attacking players from Lucknow Super Giants.  As per the past performance today Lucknow Super Giants team performed very well but today they are not performing well with Delhi Capitals team.  According to today's performance and under the pressure of the wicket, Lucknow Super Giants team can score 150 plus runs if wickets continue to fall.

Post link: Re: Indian Premier League (IPL) match Discussion 2024 🏏🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🏏

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG