follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: There are only 23 days left until Halving takes place  (Read 5235 times)

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 890
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:14:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
Re: There are only 23 days left until Halving takes place
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2024, 12:24:52 PM »
This event made people more confident to invest and target an ATH of $100k after the halving occurred.
At the very least it will be higher and now it is still a good start by breaking through the ATH of $73k and this will continue.

We are only 11 days behind and again Bitcoin started to pump. We touched 64K last week and we are at 72K at this moment. It is very much possible that Bitcoin will make another ATH this week because this is only the first day of this week and we are already bullish. It is very much possible to touch the 80K range within the next 10 days.

I am super excited to see where Bitcoin ends up with the bull run. This is the most speculated halving and a lot of investors are waiting for the halving. I hope they won't start selling right after the halving.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2024, 12:24:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1696
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:54:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2024, 10:49:10 PM »
We are only 11 days behind and again Bitcoin started to pump. We touched 64K last week and we are at 72K at this moment. It is very much possible that Bitcoin will make another ATH this week because this is only the first day of this week and we are already bullish. It is very much possible to touch the 80K range within the next 10 days.

I am super excited to see where Bitcoin ends up with the bull run. This is the most speculated halving and a lot of investors are waiting for the halving. I hope they won't start selling right after the halving.
I can't wait for the halving to happen and how euphoric it will be when the halving is reached.
Bitcoin is bullish and everyone is starting to log in to own their bitcoins and make a profit.

Selling or not is their business, but I will still hold back and maybe by the end of 2025 I start to prepare for sales or if the target is $ 100k++ I will sell gradually. Bitcoin speculation to reach a price of $100k++ is currently getting stronger.

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1167
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:53:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2024, 11:05:25 PM »
I can't wait for the halving to happen and how euphoric it will be when the halving is reached.
Bitcoin is bullish and everyone is starting to log in to own their bitcoins and make a profit.

Selling or not is their business, but I will still hold back and maybe by the end of 2025 I start to prepare for sales or if the target is $ 100k++ I will sell gradually. Bitcoin speculation to reach a price of $100k++ is currently getting stronger.
Yah we are in the Bull Market of bitcoin and everyone is predicting the next All Time High and I Agbe not seen anyone predicted the price that will come with the halving. That is what is the exact price in the halving Period? Because the $100+k prediction is for the All Time High. What about the halving. You know most of us that have not experienced any halving have no knowledge about the halving and all the predictions are for for the bull and the ATH. And many people that have hodle for a long time is planning to do the same as you said. Though we don't know how the All Time High time will be. Whether it will hit the $100k prediction price or less or above.

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 263
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:26:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2024, 01:46:07 AM »
With only 23 days left until the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin will rise to its highest level immediately after the halving takes place. But while the halving takes place, Bitcoin prices will stay much lower, as I think it will create opportunities for investors to reach the next bull market. So please comment how reasonable it is to you.
We can't know the exact time when halving is happening, it can be hours or days difference, but it's safe to assume it is happening less than 30 days.
We already reached ATH price even before halving and I think we are going higher for sure in next few months and during 2025.
You are right. We actually don't know the exact day for the halving but one thing we should get right about it is that it will happen in a closed time and definitely within the OPs predicted ranges.
Hence we have also hot an ATH I don't think Investors would be sentimental that they never made profits and yet the market is already slashing for halving.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• View Profile

« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2024, 02:02:01 PM »

We touched 72K yesterday and today we are at 70K again. I feel like we might move sideways or the range will be between 68K to 74K. There is not much buy pressure at this moment. But, we may wait for the ETF companies to acquire more BTC. Some people were selling hard when they saw BTC moving sideways for a week. But strong hands like Microstrategy still bought during that time.

I am planning to invest more in my business and cash out some profit due to that. We may touch another ATH very soon but I have no other options at this moment because I already invested at my maximum capacity.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1914
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:08:54 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2024, 02:39:52 PM »
With only 23 days left until the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin will rise to its highest level immediately after the halving takes place. But while the halving takes place, Bitcoin prices will stay much lower, as I think it will create opportunities for investors to reach the next bull market. So please comment how reasonable it is to you.
We can't know the exact time when halving is happening, it can be hours or days difference, but it's safe to assume it is happening less than 30 days.
We already reached ATH price even before halving and I think we are going higher for sure in next few months and during 2025.
You are right. We actually don't know the exact day for the halving but one thing we should get right about it is that it will happen in a closed time and definitely within the OPs predicted ranges.
Hence we have also hot an ATH I don't think Investors would be sentimental that they never made profits and yet the market is already slashing for halving.
The halving is likely to happen this month, April 2024, but we don't know the date, some people say April 19th. let's see and prepare USDT if there is a big correction we can buy potential coins to hold. Bitcoin halving is always awaited by investors and also minners who will sell their bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin will drop
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1696
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:54:25 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2024, 10:51:29 PM »
-snip-
What about the halving. You know most of us that have not experienced any halving have no knowledge about the halving and all the predictions are for for the bull and the ATH. And many people that have hodle for a long time is planning to do the same as you said. Though we don't know how the All Time High time will be. Whether it will hit the $100k prediction price or less or above.
Just need to be confident that ATH will fetch the price of $100k++, because this is still quite reasonable.
After the halving occurs then the market will enter a true bull run, although this time ATH is reached first before the halving, but the scenario for bitcoin ATH will continue to occur.

Don't be too stupid to sell when the price crashes, and holding it would be better.
I'm still holding back on Bitcoin and some of the top altcoins to welcome the new ATH.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2024, 10:51:29 PM »

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1167
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:53:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2024, 11:10:52 PM »
-snip-
What about the halving. You know most of us that have not experienced any halving have no knowledge about the halving and all the predictions are for for the bull and the ATH. And many people that have hodle for a long time is planning to do the same as you said. Though we don't know how the All Time High time will be. Whether it will hit the $100k prediction price or less or above.
Just need to be confident that ATH will fetch the price of $100k++, because this is still quite reasonable.
After the halving occurs then the market will enter a true bull run, although this time ATH is reached first before the halving, but the scenario for bitcoin ATH will continue to occur.

Don't be too stupid to sell when the price crashes, and holding it would be better.
I'm still holding back on Bitcoin and some of the top altcoins to welcome the new ATH.
The question I am asking is that what is the price we are going into see in the halving ? Everyone is just predicting that amount we are going to experience in the All Time High (ATH) and not the one we are going to experience in the halving. Is it that we are going to see the present price I the halving? Not to sell or to sell is not the matter from end because now that my country currency is getting stronger than the dollar itself, it is also affecting my hodling. Because as the dollar is reducing my hodling is also reducing. So if bitcoin hit $100k which has been predicted for a long time ago and dollar drastically reduced in my country, I will still be at the losing side of the investment. But if I sell now that dollar is still high, I will make profit but if I am hodling and dollar will not depreciate when bitcoin hit $100k then I will be very happy.

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1585
  • Last Active: Today at 09:24:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2024, 09:29:06 AM »

Market is highly fluctuating these days as yesterday 72k$ was the price of bitcoin but now it is slightly decreased and current value is 70k$. Bitcoin cannot remain constant and is routinely changing therefore don't worry about the drop of market and carry on with your investment until you can.

Another ATH will surely be created in few days as halving is very near and buying percentage is increasing so there is a possibility that 73k$ will be crossed by bitcoin before halving.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 896
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2024, 10:38:28 AM »
Seems nine days left before halving but bitcoin price not really good progress and stuck with lower price, need next halving maybe to see bitcoin break higher price and price $73k is the last all time high price in this year. I don't too optimistic with bitcoin in this halving edition will break higher price any more after nine days left seems not excited yet with bitcoin price and getting down day by day.
One week left not sure will get up to higher price and make another new all time high price or bitcoin in the correction moment until several days months later.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• View Profile

« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2024, 11:07:48 AM »
Market is highly fluctuating these days as yesterday 72k$ was the price of bitcoin but now it is slightly decreased and current value is 70k$. Bitcoin cannot remain constant and is routinely changing therefore don't worry about the drop of market and carry on with your investment until you can.
Yet again, we are in the 68K price range. The market is moving up and down every day. I have heard that the tax payday is coming ahead and the liquidity is decreasing from the market. If liquidity continues to decrease, we may see some corrections during the halving event, and people should not be worried about it as everything will be okay after a few weeks.

Another ATH will surely be created in few days as halving is very near and buying percentage is increasing so there is a possibility that 73k$ will be crossed by bitcoin before halving.
The recent analysis does not say that. Of course, the analyst could be wrong and I could be wrong as well. People will cash out some profit to pay taxes and the liquidity will decrease.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1107
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:53:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2024, 12:46:10 PM »
Yet again, we are in the 68K price range. The market is moving up and down every day. I have heard that the tax payday is coming ahead and the liquidity is decreasing from the market. If liquidity continues to decrease, we may see some corrections during the halving event, and people should not be worried about it as everything will be okay after a few weeks.
That's right, let's take this as an opportunity to increase our holdings. Take advantage and take advantage of those healthy corrections as the more we are getting close to halving, there are chance that we might not be seeing this current price a little longer until the end of bull season. Besides, having a pullback is required to reach a higher price in the near future.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• View Profile

« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2024, 01:33:23 PM »
That's right, let's take this as an opportunity to increase our holdings. Take advantage and take advantage of those healthy corrections as the more we are getting close to halving, there are chance that we might not be seeing this current price a little longer until the end of bull season. Besides, having a pullback is required to reach a higher price in the near future.

Unfortunately, corrections always create a panic in the market and weak hands sell most of the time. They do not do any kind of research. Sometimes, we cannot find the actual reason for the sudden pump and dump, but most of the time there are some huge reasons that we can find only if we do some research.

Mon, Apr 15, 2024, is tax day in the US and I believe a lot of people are going to pay taxes by selling their Bitcoin which could create some selling pressure. But people should know that it's a temporary correction and we will bounce back again. The day is coming already and investors should be ready with fiat to buy back.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1914
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:08:54 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2024, 05:25:04 PM »
Seems nine days left before halving but bitcoin price not really good progress and stuck with lower price, need next halving maybe to see bitcoin break higher price and price $73k is the last all time high price in this year. I don't too optimistic with bitcoin in this halving edition will break higher price any more after nine days left seems not excited yet with bitcoin price and getting down day by day.
One week left not sure will get up to higher price and make another new all time high price or bitcoin in the correction moment until several days months later.
Why do you hope that bitcoin will reach a high price during the halving, isn't it that at that time there will be sales of bitcoin from miners which could cause the price to fall, currently all investors are waiting for the halving to take steps to buy or sell. So we'll see, how much the price will drop this time

Offline Kemarit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1387
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:48:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2024, 05:35:36 PM »

Unfortunately, corrections always create a panic in the market and weak hands sell most of the time. They do not do any kind of research. Sometimes, we cannot find the actual reason for the sudden pump and dump, but most of the time there are some huge reasons that we can find only if we do some research.

Mon, Apr 15, 2024, is tax day in the US and I believe a lot of people are going to pay taxes by selling their Bitcoin which could create some selling pressure. But people should know that it's a temporary correction and we will bounce back again. The day is coming already and investors should be ready with fiat to buy back.

It could not have a big impact on Bitcoin though, and if I'm a long term holder, I will not sell my stash just to just pay for taxes. Investors are smart that they have taken this into consideration months ahead and could be ready by their fiat to pay for their taxes.

Of course, if there is a correction everyone should take this as a golden opportunity to accumulate again. There could be some of us though we doesn't have the money and let this one pass by.

Current price is around $68,000. And it's just about 10 days before halving.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄