follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Pancakeswap from BEP20 is very interesting to try !  (Read 3779 times)

Offline jamadrianne

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 04:49:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 10 Posts Search
Re: Pancakeswap from BEP20 is very interesting to try !
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2024, 04:11:13 PM »
that's true! It is also easy to use, just know the risk and always check the market and the chart before making a trade. It is also fast on trading a token into a stable coin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2024, 04:11:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2024, 11:48:16 PM »
that's true! It is also easy to use, just know the risk and always check the market and the chart before making a trade. It is also fast on trading a token into a stable coin.
When you trade on pancakes, what you have to pay attention to is not only the condition of the charts on the exchange, but you also have to pay attention to the pool or liquid of the token you want to trade. It's useless when you buy tokens there but there is no liquid so you don't You will never be able to sell the tokens you have purchased.

Offline cebo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • always stay on friendly forums
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 08:33:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Linux User
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2024, 03:16:51 PM »
I have tried Pancakeswap using BSC which is directly exchanged for USDT and the transaction fee I feel is very cheap, around under 0.5 dollars.
If you look at Pancakeswap as a DEX that is easy to use, then it is the same as Uniswap which is simple and easy to use when the token type is Ethereum.
As far as I know, these two DEXs work the same way and there are no significant differences, so Pancakeswap is very familiar with how Uniswap works.
always stay on friendly forums

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2024, 10:23:37 PM »
I have tried Pancakeswap using BSC which is directly exchanged for USDT and the transaction fee I feel is very cheap, around under 0.5 dollars.
If you look at Pancakeswap as a DEX that is easy to use, then it is the same as Uniswap which is simple and easy to use when the token type is Ethereum.
As far as I know, these two DEXs work the same way and there are no significant differences, so Pancakeswap is very familiar with how Uniswap works.
That's right, so far I often use Pancakeswap to exchange results from airdrops and others, because usually before new projects are registered on large exchanges they often enter DEX exchanges like that, I also often use https://poocoin.app / to see the liquid pool of a particular token because if this LP is empty then the token can never be sold.

Online Doovla

• Activity: 470
  • Last Active: Today at 03:00:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2024, 10:56:32 PM »
I am a beginner with Enkrypt wallet which is related to Myetherwallet plugin. It successfully performs the basic functions in Pancakeswap, the service is good, the only error it throws is sometimes the swap is not done, so you have to change the decimals or wait for less than 30 minutes.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2024, 09:24:26 AM »
I am a beginner with Enkrypt wallet which is related to Myetherwallet plugin. It successfully performs the basic functions in Pancakeswap, the service is good, the only error it throws is sometimes the swap is not done, so you have to change the decimals or wait for less than 30 minutes.
I haven't used MyEtherwallet for a long time. Since there was a pancake swap, I think it's easier to make transactions without having to use other plugins, which is enough to make me happy to trade coins. If transactions are sometimes not executed well, maybe you can change transaction fees and increase slippage limits so that all transactions run smoothly.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG