follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Ethereum vs of BNB Platform  (Read 34508 times)

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
Re: Ethereum vs of BNB Platform
« Reply #270 on: April 05, 2024, 11:15:25 PM »

Both are definitely popular platforms and investors invest considerable amounts in both of these platforms. Investors for whom transaction fees are not a problem find it more acceptable to invest in the Ethereum platform, while those for whom transaction fees are a major problem generally refrain from investing in the Ethereum platform. But if Ethereum can solve their problem of extra transaction fees then I think people who are not investing in this platform because of transaction free problem will also invest in this platform and the popularity of this platform will reach another level. As Ethereum is working on their issue, hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

Everyone also hopes that the Hugh gas fee ethereum problem will be resolved soon. but some also said that the gas cost issue would not play a significant role. Let's just wait 2-3 years, if ethereum still has the same problem, BNB and Solana will overtake ethereum
For now, gas fees are not important because transaction conditions are not currently congested, but when the Ethereum network starts to become congested, it will increase the estimated gas fees that have to be paid and that is very scary when you see gas fees that increase significantly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #270 on: April 05, 2024, 11:15:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #271 on: April 06, 2024, 08:33:39 AM »

For now, gas fees are not important because transaction conditions are not currently congested, but when the Ethereum network starts to become congested, it will increase the estimated gas fees that have to be paid and that is very scary when you see gas fees that increase significantly.
You are right, traffic will have a big influence on gas fees as well as prices. As prices rise, traffic will rise and we will all see high gas fees. BNB platform has always been an alternative smart contract, which is fast and has cheap gas fees. Currently there is also Solana which is their competitor

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:07:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #272 on: April 06, 2024, 02:50:25 PM »

You are right, traffic will have a big influence on gas fees as well as prices. As prices rise, traffic will rise and we will all see high gas fees. BNB platform has always been an alternative smart contract, which is fast and has cheap gas fees. Currently there is also Solana which is their competitor
Yes, when I see fuel costs, sometimes I think twice and choose to wait for low fuel costs. But the problem is when I want to make a transaction at the same time the fuel costs are very high. and for small investors, of course that is also quite a consideration.

Bnb and Solana do offer much lower fuel costs, and that is an advantage they have. Even though traffic is very heavy, they still have low fuel costs.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #273 on: April 06, 2024, 05:33:39 PM »

Yes, when I see fuel costs, sometimes I think twice and choose to wait for low fuel costs. But the problem is when I want to make a transaction at the same time the fuel costs are very high. and for small investors, of course that is also quite a consideration.

Bnb and Solana do offer much lower fuel costs, and that is an advantage they have. Even though traffic is very heavy, they still have low fuel costs.
Platforms that offer low gas fees and fast transactions will be used by many people. This makes BNB and Solana increasingly attractive to users. Ethereum has very high gas fees, and more and more people are leaving it.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2362
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:48:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #274 on: April 06, 2024, 06:25:38 PM »

Platforms that offer low gas fees and fast transactions will be used by many people. This makes BNB and Solana increasingly attractive to users. Ethereum has very high gas fees, and more and more people are leaving it.
Binance smart chain and Solana are currently favorites, both platforms are widely used because of their low transaction fees. 
Apart from that, there are many Airdrop events on this platform, so BSC and Solana are many people's favorites.
Ethereum has a typical drawback, namely high transaction fees, but for Ethereum lovers this is not a problem.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1345
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #275 on: April 07, 2024, 06:16:04 AM »
Binance smart chain and Solana are currently favorites, both platforms are widely used because of their low transaction fees. 
Apart from that, there are many Airdrop events on this platform, so BSC and Solana are many people's favorites.
Ethereum has a typical drawback, namely high transaction fees, but for Ethereum lovers this is not a problem.
That's right, Binance Smart Chain and Solana have provided many benefits for cryptocurrency fans, many tokens have been created and very cheap transaction costs give us lots of opportunities to adventure with new tokens while facing the risks involved, Meme coin for the Solana network currently also often provides lots of profit.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #276 on: April 07, 2024, 01:48:24 PM »

Yes, for Ethereum lovers this is certainly not a problem, but we are talking about small investors who have small capital whose profits will certainly be reduced a lot because of very high gas fees.

Actually, this is just my worry when I think there will be many people leaving Ethereum. However, when we look at the top coins that are most in demand, Ethereum is also one of them. So this is just my concern as I said above.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #276 on: April 07, 2024, 01:48:24 PM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #277 on: April 07, 2024, 02:09:32 PM »

Yes, for Ethereum lovers this is certainly not a problem, but we are talking about small investors who have small capital whose profits will certainly be reduced a lot because of very high gas fees.

Actually, this is just my worry when I think there will be many people leaving Ethereum. However, when we look at the top coins that are most in demand, Ethereum is also one of them. So this is just my concern as I said above.
There are many concerns, especially seeing that the Ethereum gas fee is very high and the team has no illusions about this problem. Currently ethereum is still the second most popular coin after bitcoin, but how long will we wait? because there are many threats from coin coins that offer platforms with cheaper gas fees and faster transactions.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 881
  • Last Active: Today at 06:43:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #278 on: April 07, 2024, 08:11:22 PM »

Both are definitely popular platforms and investors invest considerable amounts in both of these platforms. Investors for whom transaction fees are not a problem find it more acceptable to invest in the Ethereum platform, while those for whom transaction fees are a major problem generally refrain from investing in the Ethereum platform. But if Ethereum can solve their problem of extra transaction fees then I think people who are not investing in this platform because of transaction free problem will also invest in this platform and the popularity of this platform will reach another level. As Ethereum is working on their issue, hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

Everyone also hopes that the Hugh gas fee ethereum problem will be resolved soon. but some also said that the gas cost issue would not play a significant role. Let's just wait 2-3 years, if ethereum still has the same problem, BNB and Solana will overtake ethereum
This is one of the biggest problems with the Ethereum platform. The Ethereum platform never solved their problem. We have seen the problem of excessive transaction fees for a long time, and because of the problem of excessive transaction fees, Ethereum has not always been a popular platform for people. With the amount of investors currently on this platform if this platform can solve their problem of these extra transaction fees then I would say that within a few days the number of investors on their platform will almost double. As investors grow on their platform, the value of their coins will increase further, so they should address the issue of additional transaction fees.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2362
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:48:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #279 on: April 07, 2024, 10:46:17 PM »
That's right, Binance Smart Chain and Solana have provided many benefits for cryptocurrency fans, many tokens have been created and very cheap transaction costs give us lots of opportunities to adventure with new tokens while facing the risks involved, Meme coin for the Solana network currently also often provides lots of profit.
There are lots of Solana network memecoins that have prices thousands of times higher, but unfortunately the Solana Blockchain often has errors lately so we often fail to make transactions. It looks like there must be improvements to the Solana platform, and security must also be improved.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1435
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:39:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #280 on: April 08, 2024, 08:11:11 PM »

This is one of the biggest problems with the Ethereum platform. The Ethereum platform never solved their problem. We have seen the problem of excessive transaction fees for a long time, and because of the problem of excessive transaction fees, Ethereum has not always been a popular platform for people. With the amount of investors currently on this platform if this platform can solve their problem of these extra transaction fees then I would say that within a few days the number of investors on their platform will almost double. As investors grow on their platform, the value of their coins will increase further, so they should address the issue of additional transaction fees.
Vitalik has known about this problem for a long time. He said Ethereum is a very big platform, the coins in circulation are spread very widely because there is too much supply. To solve this problem he said he needs a lot of money and spends a lot of time to solve the problems that exist in Ethereum. As an Ethereum user, I can only wait for this problem to be resolved and Ethereum transaction fees to be cheaper than before.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:44:37 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #281 on: April 09, 2024, 05:22:47 PM »

Vitalik has known about this problem for a long time. He said Ethereum is a very big platform, the coins in circulation are spread very widely because there is too much supply. To solve this problem he said he needs a lot of money and spends a lot of time to solve the problems that exist in Ethereum. As an Ethereum user, I can only wait for this problem to be resolved and Ethereum transaction fees to be cheaper than before.
If solving the problem of high gas fees on ethereum requires large funds and takes a lot of time, will this problem never be resolved? If it is not resolved then ethereum will be abandoned. Vitalik and his team should think of the most reasonable solution to the ethereum problem
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online MRY

• Activity: 278
  • Last Active: Today at 08:56:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #282 on: April 10, 2024, 01:07:14 PM »

If solving the problem of high gas fees on ethereum requires large funds and takes a lot of time, will this problem never be resolved? If it is not resolved then ethereum will be abandoned. Vitalik and his team should think of the most reasonable solution to the ethereum problem
This problem will certainly be resolved, but it requires quite a long process because Ethereum developers have to combine the Ethereum network with other networks to make transactions faster and have lower fees. It is reported that Ethereum will soon combine Ethereum Mainet with Beacon Chain PoS System technology. This process will certainly not be easy because you have to carry out quite a lot of and complicated integration. The point is that we must continue to provide support for what Ethereum developers are working on to fix this problem immediately.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #283 on: April 10, 2024, 03:30:29 PM »

There are many concerns, especially seeing that the Ethereum gas fee is very high and the team has no illusions about this problem. Currently ethereum is still the second most popular coin after bitcoin, but how long will we wait? because there are many threats from coin coins that offer platforms with cheaper gas fees and faster transactions.
Yes, it is true that gas fees are one of the weaknesses that Ethereum has, because of course we also want lower gas fees, and I think that is the nature of those of us who want to pay cheaper financing.

It is not impossible that they will have competitors who might overtake them and now there are also some narratives that Solana will overtake Ethereum. Even though this is just a narrative, it is still something that is not good for them.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1129
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:11:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #284 on: April 10, 2024, 03:54:32 PM »

Price increase is not the metric for blockchain influx unless the trading volume is coming from a Dex. If it's coming from a centralized exchanges, then the parameters are just that of the data base and not on chain because trading are not recorded on the chain but since decentralized exchange are dependent on the chain, the blockchain may become active.

The key metric for increase in blockchain activity is how often the users used it and if there is a new coin in demand from that chain, like BSC 20 tokens may result in increase in blockchain activity because of smart chain interaction.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██