follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Simple practices to improve trading.  (Read 2147 times)

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1914
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:08:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Simple practices to improve trading.
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2024, 11:00:01 PM »
I agree more with those of you who suggest trading directly without having to try first. In fact, if your budget for trading is very small, you can use a small amount of funds first and think of it as a cost of learning to understand the world of trading. whatever the outcome, you will still learn valuable lessons from every decision you make, therefore you will grow and develop when you are ready to develop and grow.
Trading directly using limited funds and it will be an experience that will make one learn how to trade well.
But after all the theory is also necessary even if it is only basic, because without theory trading will not find its point of achievement.

When some theory is applied and trading directly is done then this will provide good knowledge and experience.
I also do that and try to understand theories or techniques of analysis and fundamentals and hone my psychology.
Learning trading is a good thing when investing in the crypto world. I also tried to learn some trading analysis and practice controlling emotions when trading, but experienced several failures because sometimes greed makes us unable to make rational decisions..
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2024, 11:00:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 08:47:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2024, 08:38:08 PM »
Learning trading is a good thing when investing in the crypto world. I also tried to learn some trading analysis and practice controlling emotions when trading, but experienced several failures because sometimes greed makes us unable to make rational decisions..
Failure is the beginning of it all, when you diligently learn and know how the crypto market works,
you will understand more and more not to make the same mistakes.
Technical analysis also needs to be balanced with fundamental analysis, because fundamentals are also very influential for the crypto market.

Study each indicator and use the one that you find easy and suitable for your trading style.
Do not force using all indicators, maybe you only need to combine several indicators.

Offline enwi

• Activity: 250
  • Last Active: Today at 08:32:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2024, 06:46:03 PM »
I agree more with those of you who suggest trading directly without having to try first. In fact, if your budget for trading is very small, you can use a small amount of funds first and think of it as a cost of learning to understand the world of trading. whatever the outcome, you will still learn valuable lessons from every decision you make, therefore you will grow and develop when you are ready to develop and grow.
Trading directly using limited funds and it will be an experience that will make one learn how to trade well.
But after all the theory is also necessary even if it is only basic, because without theory trading will not find its point of achievement.

When some theory is applied and trading directly is done then this will provide good knowledge and experience.
I also do that and try to understand theories or techniques of analysis and fundamentals and hone my psychology.
Patience is indeed a very important key when you trade, make sure you have plenty of time to see the condition of coin price movements in the market, you must have plenty of time to monitor coin price movements in the market so you don't make the wrong decision.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1526
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:23:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2024, 08:03:28 PM »

Patience is indeed a very important key when you trade, make sure you have plenty of time to see the condition of coin price movements in the market, you must have plenty of time to monitor coin price movements in the market so you don't make the wrong decision.
Patience is indeed needed or something crucial because dealing up with unpredictable prices is something that cant really be easily be done up by someone. You would really be needing up that kind of good emotion handling specially your patience and this isnt something that will really be that a walk in the park even if it sounds too pretty basic.

But of course too much patience could really be having that disadvantage too on which you could potentially missed out on selling on the peak and ending up on holding even further longer
and its not something that we dont really like to experience on. So better be wise on making up those selling points.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:38:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2024, 08:15:57 PM »
You can't really "practice" patience, because it is not something that can be learned to do by reading something, you learn it by doing it, the more patient you stay, and not sell or do anything wrong, the better you become at it. I wasn't that great neither, in fact my early very first trades were all mistakes, literally technical mistakes, and I assumed exchange stole my money, and it was such a tiny amount as well. In the end nothing weird happened and the money was credited, and I still lost it at trading. But today? I can keep my coins for 20 years without selling (if I do not need it for something important) no matter what the price is, because you learn it with time.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1541
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2024, 11:09:13 PM »
Failure is the beginning of it all, when you diligently learn and know how the crypto market works,
you will understand more and more not to make the same mistakes.
Technical analysis also needs to be balanced with fundamental analysis, because fundamentals are also very influential for the crypto market.

Study each indicator and use the one that you find easy and suitable for your trading style.
Do not force using all indicators, maybe you only need to combine several indicators.

That is what I did over the past few months having multiple trading indicators I thought would help predict the next price action but having multiple indicators would just give you confusion and I just realized that you should focus only on 2 or 3 indicators for validation and it depends on what type of trader you are.

In my experience for intraday, I got more losses than wins in intraday fundamental analysis wouldn't work it is pure technical unless if we only trade for the long term because you can react right away and exit when your fundamental analysis pointing to bearish season unlike in day trading the price action is pretty fast and you can't react right away. I learned from my losses this month I see how difficult day trading is I don't know how these intraday people make money on a daily basis or maybe my strategy still needs a bit of improvement?
The only problem is I heard that only 100 out of 7 can be successful in day trading this is the reason that pushes me to stop day trading and focus instead on weekly or monthly because it is far from spikes and manipulation than 1m, 5m, or 15m time frame. bigger picture shows you a better pattern and you can react right away than trading on a very fast price action.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: Today at 10:18:24 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2024, 06:43:29 AM »
Patience is indeed needed or something crucial because dealing up with unpredictable prices is something that cant really be easily be done up by someone. You would really be needing up that kind of good emotion handling specially your patience and this isnt something that will really be that a walk in the park even if it sounds too pretty basic.

But of course too much patience could really be having that disadvantage too on which you could potentially missed out on selling on the peak and ending up on holding even further longer
and its not something that we dont really like to experience on. So better be wise on making up those selling points.
That's where the importance of selling targets must be determined from the start, whether based on time or based on profit percentage. If you keep waiting without a target, sometimes you just miss the right moment. Apart from that, there are also several impacts of greed, where there will also be moments that are missed, making a holder have to wait longer for that moment to come again.

The point is, don't be greedy when you become a holder... make sure you have a target for selling assets, before the moment you want passes you by.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2024, 06:43:29 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG