follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Boxing]: Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 5187 times)

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:00:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
Re: [Boxing]: Info and Prediction Thread
« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2024, 08:12:20 AM »
Breaking news:

Ryan Garcia has found to be taking a banned substance as per report by ESPN. I don't what the complication this may bring to his win against Haney but definitely this is a bad news for the boxing community.

Ryan Garcia failed his doping test the day before and the day of his upset win over Devin Haney, per a Voluntary Anti-Doping Association letter obtained by ESPN.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2024, 08:12:20 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1773
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:57:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #181 on: May 02, 2024, 11:42:40 PM »
Breaking news:

Ryan Garcia has found to be taking a banned substance as per report by ESPN. I don't what the complication this may bring to his win against Haney but definitely this is a bad news for the boxing community.

Ryan Garcia failed his doping test the day before and the day of his upset win over Devin Haney, per a Voluntary Anti-Doping Association letter obtained by ESPN.

Yeah, not sure if this is true though, but I want to hear it from VADA itself on what their take on the sample from Ryan. Or at least make it official and see what substance it is or if it really help Ryan win because I doubt it.

I also read that even Regis accuse Haney of using illegal drugs as well but he wasn't caught because he cycles.

But I don't think that Ryan's performance here will diminishes because of this accusations. He did knock him out 3x and won and dominated the fight.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1662
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #182 on: May 03, 2024, 10:53:52 PM »

what are they trying to achieve?  weren't they tested before the fight and there were no issues like this PEDs bnut now that he won, he is being accused of it.

the mafia in boxing has presented itself. we really are living in crazy times when things like this is happening where morals are already flying out the windows. they were trolled big time by Ryan and they couldn't just shake hands and just move on to another fight. or is it just Haney feels like its his last and can't face the crowd because he causes the mafia lost a large sum.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #183 on: May 04, 2024, 01:16:34 AM »

what are they trying to achieve?  weren't they tested before the fight and there were no issues like this PEDs bnut now that he won, he is being accused of it.

the mafia in boxing has presented itself. we really are living in crazy times when things like this is happening where morals are already flying out the windows. they were trolled big time by Ryan and they couldn't just shake hands and just move on to another fight. or is it just Haney feels like its his last and can't face the crowd because he causes the mafia lost a large sum.

Lol, not sure about the Mafia scenario though, but it seems that everyone is transpiring against Ryan Garcia and they want to taint his win against Haney. Maybe they can't take the Ryan beat a prime boxer and dominate him and now  they are discrediting his big wins with this accusations.

But let's see he has deny it already and have 10 days to submit to another test whether urine or blood to see if there are drugs in his system that will really colloborate his first failed drug test.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #184 on: May 04, 2024, 02:23:29 AM »

Got your point there mate but if the mafia was involved on this fight then they should bet for Ryan Garcia to win because that's where the big money because he was the huge underdog while betting for Haney was not attractive because of low odds.

Yeah, they should have been tested before the fight to avoid complications but Team Haney was so confident that they would beat the crazy Ryan Garcia but it was the opposite that happened.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1602
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:15:21 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #185 on: May 04, 2024, 10:00:45 PM »
Some sad news regarding the Bivol Vs Beterbiev fight. It got postponed due to Beterbiev's injury. He suffered a ruptured meniscus (knee injury), thet will put him off till at least September.
https://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/13128662/artur-beterbiev-vs-dmitry-bivol-undisputed-world-title-fight-postponed-after-beterbiev-suffers-injury

The remainder of the card, including Wilder Vs Zhang, is still expected to go ahead.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #186 on: May 04, 2024, 11:04:54 PM »

Got your point there mate but if the mafia was involved on this fight then they should bet for Ryan Garcia to win because that's where the big money because he was the huge underdog while betting for Haney was not attractive because of low odds.

Yeah, they should have been tested before the fight to avoid complications but Team Haney was so confident that they would beat the crazy Ryan Garcia but it was the opposite that happened.

there is politics involve and Ryan was exposing some shits happening around like Diddy sex extortion. i didn't follow more of it but Ryan made lots of enemies in hollywood. and afaik he also have a beef with Oscar, he was threatened the fight was supposedly cancelled because of his trolling and his mental breakdowns on twitter. its why there were people claiming he shouldn't be allowed to fight but i'm guessing Haney wants to embarrass the kid. Unfortunately, it backfires its why this time Ryan's victory might just be discredit if they are successful with this.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: May 04, 2024, 11:04:54 PM »

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1868
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:51:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #187 on: May 04, 2024, 11:54:28 PM »

there is politics involve and Ryan was exposing some shits happening around like Diddy sex extortion. i didn't follow more of it but Ryan made lots of enemies in hollywood. and afaik he also have a beef with Oscar, he was threatened the fight was supposedly cancelled because of his trolling and his mental breakdowns on twitter. its why there were people claiming he shouldn't be allowed to fight but i'm guessing Haney wants to embarrass the kid. Unfortunately, it backfires its why this time Ryan's victory might just be discredit if they are successful with this.

Yes, I agree because Ryan did not follow the script that he should lose and Haney should dominate and humiliate him all so-called boxing experts including Bradley even stated that he would resign from their commentary job if Ryan won the match.
Every bet is on Haney to win and when Haney lose and is the one humiliated Ryan becomes the hated one when they have the opportunity to ruin him by this news they all joined the bandwagon
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 11:57:31 PM by robelneo »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2024, 08:20:25 AM »
Naoya Inoue vs Luis Nery:

We have a fight as both fighters made the scales in today's weigh-in. Inoue weighs 121.75 pounds while Nery weighs 121 lbs, the former is a little bit heavier but within the limit.

This fight is going to happen tomorrow in the next few hours. See below for the full video of the weigh-in.

By the way, this fight can be watch for free via Top Rank's youtube channel and FB account, for Philippines only.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2024, 10:23:26 PM »

when Inoue fell, i think everyone who put their money on him must have been standing up and about to say goodbye to their money. 
but then he won by KO again. it isn't surprising but Inoue knocked down was more surprising, it kept watching over and over and it sure can be a big hole in his defense. it may just be his fall next if he fights someone on their heavier division.

this is the first time i saw Inoue showboating by the way. i guess that knock down crawled under his skin.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #191 on: May 07, 2024, 01:50:11 AM »

when Inoue fell, i think everyone who put their money on him must have been standing up and about to say goodbye to their money. 
but then he won by KO again. it isn't surprising but Inoue knocked down was more surprising, it kept watching over and over and it sure can be a big hole in his defense. it may just be his fall next if he fights someone on their heavier division.

this is the first time i saw Inoue showboating by the way. i guess that knock down crawled under his skin.

It was a flash knockdown as he didn't saw that hook coming but i think he was not that hurt as he didn't even clinched to Nery and i admired Inoue's presence of mind and composure and the adjustment he made was awesome that Nery couldn't hit him anymore with his counter left hook.

I think he was showboating so that if Nery would take the bait he will be open for the counter straight of Inoue and yeah he seldom do that.

There are talks that Inoue's next fight will be in September against Sam Goodman so this means that Casimero is already out of the picture of getting/winning the Inoue sweepstakes.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #192 on: May 07, 2024, 11:12:46 PM »

It was a flash knockdown as he didn't saw that hook coming but i think he was not that hurt as he didn't even clinched to Nery and i admired Inoue's presence of mind and composure and the adjustment he made was awesome that Nery couldn't hit him anymore with his counter left hook.

I think he was showboating so that if Nery would take the bait he will be open for the counter straight of Inoue and yeah he seldom do that.

There are talks that Inoue's next fight will be in September against Sam Goodman so this means that Casimero is already out of the picture of getting/winning the Inoue sweepstakes.

giving a chance to casimero might be  good thing for inoue but none seem to back this fight to happen. if inoue climbs the weight again, then he will not have any chance.

its crazy to see inoue will still be defending his belt after Nery, it would make sense to go all the way up already. but i'm guessing he could not request the fight to be in Japan if he climbs up to fight a champ from the upper weight class?

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #193 on: May 07, 2024, 11:42:24 PM »

Yes, and Inoue looks hurt though, that's why he didn't stand up and just barely beat the 8 count. He could have been thinking that it's the wrong strategy lol, but he shows composure, get up from the canvass and then show what a Monster he is.

Casimero is out because he is not that impressive and not even in the top 5 as far as any governing bodies goes at 122 lbs if I'm not mistaken.

Sam Goodman but be the next one as he is a number 1 rated from 2 governing bodies so he could really be the next test for Inoue.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1602
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:15:21 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #194 on: May 08, 2024, 12:01:03 AM »
They found a replacement for Artur Beterbiev.
Bivol will face Malik Zinad instead. Zinad is 30 year old with a 20-0 record (16 KOs), currently ranked 9th.

https://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/_/id/40085057/dmitry-bivol-defend-title-vs-malik-zinad-riyadh

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG