follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Satoshi's emails 2009-2011 analysis and hypothesis: Who is Satoshi?  (Read 1125 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
The recent series of emails from Martti Malmi (aka Sirius) and Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin[1] has given BTC fans more information to understand Satoshi Nakamoto's expectations and vision better. We can refer to Rizzo's summary on X[2]. Rizzo presented the most important parts of these recently released emails. There are many interesting things!

In addition, I compiled and translated a summary and  from Thuan Lam, the most famous and reputable KOL of the Vietnamese crypto community, about Satoshi's emails that were recently released[3-5].

I would like to confirm again: although I am a fan of Satoshi, my ability is not enough to provide good analysis like Thuan Lam has conducted, I can only say that because I was extremely moved when reading these analyzes and watching Thuan Lam's video on Youtube[6], I believe that these analyzes will also be valuable to someone. Because the content published by Thuan Lam is in Vietnamese, I try to translate it into English so everyone can refer to it. I hope that I have been able to convey all, or at least most, of this analysis.

First of all: Some of the summaries overlap with what Rizzo presented on X, but I still quote them as a premise for the statement that follows. The analysis also suggests a possibility about Satoshi's true identity, but since Satoshi chose to remain anonymous to protect the value of Bitcoin, I think everything should be limited to reference conspiracy theories. This theory could be made into an interesting movie about the story of Satoshi. I believe it will be extremely attractive!

Personally, I always have only one answer: Who is Satoshi? Satoshi is a living legend.

I – SUMMARY

[Email #3:]
1. Energy consumed by Bitcoin:

Satoshi said: If it did grow to consume significant energy, I think it would still be less wasteful than the labour and resource intensive conventional banking activity it would replace.  The cost would be an order of magnitude less than the billions in banking fees that pay for all those brick and mortar buildings, skyscrapers and junk mail credit card offers.

2. Why did Satoshi choose a total of 21 million BTC?

Satoshi said: My choice for the number of coins and distribution schedule was an educated guess.  It was a difficult choice, because once the network is going it's locked in and we're stuck with it.  I wanted to pick something that would make prices similar to existing currencies, but without knowing the future, that's very hard.  I ended up picking something in the middle.  If Bitcoin remains a small niche, it'll be worth less per unit than existing currencies.  If you imagine it being used for some fraction of world commerce, then there's only going to be 21 million coins for the whole world, so it would be worth much more per unit.  Values are 64-bit integers with 8 decimal places, so 1 coin is represented internally as 100000000.  There's plenty of granularity if typical prices become small.  For example, if 0.001 is worth 1 Euro, then it might be easier to change where the decimal point is displayed, so if you had 1 Bitcoin it's now displayed as 1000, and 0.001 is displayed as 1. (We now call the smallest unit a Satoshi, but it didn't have a name before).

3. Number of nodes:

Satoshi said: 100,000 block generating nodes is a good ballpark large-scale size to think about. (~ 50,000 nodes run the software today).

4. Inscription:

Satoshi said: Indeed, Bitcoin is a distributed secure timestamp server for transactions.  A few lines of code could create a transaction with an extra hash in it of anything that needs to be timestamped. I should add a command to timestamp a file that way. (Satoshi did this with the first block, which contains the inscription: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks".)

[Email #19:]
5. Bitcoin as an investment? "Cryptocurrency":

Satoshi said: I'm uncomfortable with explicitly saying "consider it an investment".  That's a dangerous thing to say and you should delete that bullet point.  It's OK if they come to that conclusion on their own, but we can't pitch it as that.
~
Someone came up with the word "cryptocurrency"... maybe it's a word we should use when describing Bitcoin

[Email #24:]
6. Satoshi and Hal Finney were both busy in July 2009:

Saoshi said: Hal isn't currently actively involved.
~
I'm not going to be much help right now either, pretty busy with work, and need a break from it after 18 months development.

[Email #28:]
7. Everyone can mine Bitcoin and own the network:

Satoshi said: Offering currency to back bitcoins would attract freebie seekers, with
the benefit of attracting a lot of publicity.  At first it would mostly be seen as a way to get free money for your computer's idle time.  Maybe pitched like help support the future of e-commerce and get a little money for your computer's spare cycles.  As people cash in and actually get paid, word would spread exponentially.

It might help to keep the minimum transaction size above an amount which a typical user would be able to accumulate with one computer, so that users have to trade with each other for someone to collect enough to cash in.  Aggregators would set up shop to buy bitcoins in smaller increments, which would add confidence in users ability to sell bitcoins if there are more available buyers than just you.

People would obviously be sceptical at first that the backing will hold up against an onslaught of people trying to get the free money, but as the competition raises the proof-of-work difficulty, it should become clear that bitcoins stay scarce.  People will see that they can't just get all the bitcoins they want.  It would establish a minimum value under bitcoins enabling them to be used for other purposes if, hopefully, other purposes are waiting for something to use.
(Satoshi could not have imagined that 15 years later, Bitcoin mining would become an industry and only large companies would be able to mine Bitcoin).

[Email #195:]
8. Satoshi refused to accept $2000 donation in June 2010:

Satoshi said: I got a donation offer for $2000 USD.  I need to get your postal mailing address to have him send to.  And yes, he wants to remain anonymous, so please keep the envelope's origin private. (Satoshi was very conscious and wise to protect anonymity).

[Email #35:]
9. Satoshi always wanted Bitcoin to be free to use:

Satoshi said: I'm going to hide the transaction fee setting, which is completely not
needed and only serves to confuse people.
(Satoshi did not think that when many people use it, the network will be congested, leading to high fees. Of course, it was not until 2017 after segwit that there was a layer 2 network called Lightning Network with low fees).

[Email #137 & #138:]
10. Satoshi worked non-stop, even working on Christmas Day 2009, unlike Bitcoin which was just a side hobby. It seems like Satoshi knew he didn't have much time left to devote?

[Email #197:]
11. In 2010, Satoshi went absent for a period of time and during that year, he edited the Bitcoin Whitepaper to remove the word 'anonymous':

Satoshi said: I think we should de-emphasize the anonymous angle.  With the popularity of bitcoin addresses instead of sending by IP, we can't give the impression it's automatically anonymous.
~
Also, anonymous sounds a bit shady.  I think the people who want  anonymous will still figure it out without us trumpeting it.

[Email #245:]
12. In December 2010, Satoshi asked to have his name removed from the list of contributors to Bitcoin and also requested that the Bitcoin.org domain name be registered in someone else's name. At this point, he did not say anything about leaving Bitcoin, but it is clear that this was the first step for him to be able to disappear without affecting Bitcoin:

Satoshi said: Mind if I add you to the Project Developers list on the Contact page? You wrote some code before so you should be there.  It would have to be your real name for consistency.  If you want to have an e-mail address listed, I'll make an image out of it so it doesn't attract spam.

II – ANALYSIS

13. In the emails, Satoshi also frequently changes the way he writes English between American English and British/European English, a typical example being the word 'cheque' [Email #142, #150, #151] instead of 'check' and 'realize' [Email #38, #39, #40] instead of 'realise'. It is not uncommon for people to use different types of English, depending on where they are, but it is very unusual for someone to mix up 2 types of English. This is a sign that someone is trying to hide where they live.

14. Satoshi likely understood very well that attracting government attention too early would cause Bitcoin to fail. And now we are talking about the SEC, but from the beginning, Satoshi was worried about the legal aspects from investment regulators. This shows that he must be a person with knowledge of the law in the United States or in Europe.

15. These emails, of course, do not tell us who Satoshi is because he/she/they are very careful and all the people mentioned in the emails also say they do not know who Satoshi is, but there is a coincidence between Satoshi and Hal Finney:

• Both of them appear or are busy at the same time, like in 2010, both were 'busy' at the same time.
  • Satoshi mentioned that he has a company job and only develops Bitcoin when he has time. Hal Finney said the same.
  • Hal Finney was the first person to receive Crypto from Satoshi and knew Satoshi on the forum since 2008.
  • Satoshi disappeared in 2011 and had started looking for a way out since 2010.
  • Hal Finney was diagnosed with ALS in 2009, a disease also known as Lou Gehrig's disease, after the famous baseball player who contracted it.
    ALS is a disease that kills motor neurons, which carry signals from the brain to the muscles. It starts to weaken the muscles, then gradually increases paralysis. It is usually fatal within 2 to 5 years, which coincidentally is 2 years after Satoshi disappeared.
  • Satoshi also updated Hal Finney's ideas in the email chain.
  • On March 22, 2013, Hal Finney praised Satoshi's choice to leave... but Satoshi never explained why he left.
  • Hal Finney said that he sent all of his Bitcoins to an offline wallet in 2010 and gave the private key to his heir, which explains the large number of transactions in 2010. It is highly likely that this offline wallet was created in late 2009 or early 2010, which is also the last outbound transaction from Satoshi's address.
  • Hal Finney passed away on August 28, 2014.

• Is it possible to prove that Hal Finney is Satoshi?
>> It is not possible to say for certain whether or not Hal Finney is Satoshi. However, to this day, no one has been able to provide better evidence to prove that they are Satoshi.

III – HYPOTHESIS

Note: Hal Finney has never said that he is Satoshi. However, these coincidences lead to a hypothesis:

Hal Finney was afraid of the legal and US government so he created a character, an avatar named Satoshi to distract everyone. Then he joined the developer community as a supporter of Satoshi. A few years later, he got sick and knew he didn't have much time left, so he worked hard, even on Christmas Day, and only missed when he went for treatment. He didn't want the Satoshi myth to die of illness, so he created a scene where Satoshi suddenly left Bitcoin to 'do other things' in 2011 and he himself stayed until he died.

• If you were the real Satoshi, would you have gone to the trouble of hiding your identity only to reveal yourself now?
>> Most likely, the answer is no. So there are many doubts about those who claim to be Satoshi.

• What about the more than 1 million Bitcoins that Satoshi owns?
>> If Hal Finney is Satoshi, then the holder of the private key is his wife, and she may have lost it or she may never reveal herself until an emergency to protect her husband's secret.

References:
[1] Satoshi - Sirius emails 2009-2011
[2] Rrizzo: the most important new findings ✨
[3] https://t.me/ThuanCapital/15322
[4] https://t.me/ThuanCapital/15323
[5] https://t.me/ThuanCapital/15324
[6] Video 1832-2: Email Revealed, Who Is Satoshi???

Note:
  • My opinion was posted first in that topic, on Bitcointalk
  • I leave the source link to avoid plagiarism accusation.
  • I excluded/ included minor things from an original thread if necessary.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Satoshi's emails 2009-2011 analysis and hypothesis: Who is Satoshi?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 08:04:54 PM »
Note: Hal Finney has never said that he is Satoshi. However, these coincidences lead to a hypothesis:

Hal Finney was afraid of the legal and US government so he created a character, an avatar named Satoshi to distract everyone. Then he joined the developer community as a supporter of Satoshi. A few years later, he got sick and knew he didn't have much time left, so he worked hard, even on Christmas Day, and only missed when he went for treatment. He didn't want the Satoshi myth to die of illness, so he created a scene where Satoshi suddenly left Bitcoin to 'do other things' in 2011 and he himself stayed until he died.
I also thought Satoshi was Hal Finney since 2014, after Satoshi disappeared while Hal Finney had a serious illness. If this is true, Satoshi spent the last precious time of his life continuing to contribute to BTC and the world, a great sacrifice. BTC has an important destiny to change the world through the financial market, helping people master their own assets/value.

I even think: Einstein may be the greatest person of the 20th century, and Satoshi the greatest person of the 21st century.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline arabspaceship123

• Activity: 186
  • I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:29:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 10:50:45 PM »
Satoshi wasn't 1 person it's a pseudonym for a group of ppl who've created bitcoin. If you read Satoshi's posts in bitcointalk you'll notice they aren't written by the same person.
██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: Today at 12:47:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 01:06:34 AM »
Sincerely, I don't get all those useless theories about who satoshi is or isn't.

Bitcoin is much bigger than him.

Specially because he left and is unknown. If he was around, like Vitalik, it would be "satoshi's blockchain", everything would be centralized on him. Terrible for the long run.

One of the most impressive aspects of bitcoin is that it has grown wild, without any central authority to coordinate it.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2024, 01:08:34 AM »
What does this really solve? What is the whole question behind the question? If we learn who Satoshi Nakamoto is, what do we really gain? Why are we keep asking this question? I would understand some grand questions, like how pyramids were made, or how Stonehedge or whatever that British thing was made, the reason would be trying to figure out some ancient wisdom. But what does learning who Satoshi is could gain us? What would it change in the end? I feel like this is a question that we could neither solve, nor should even attempt at solving. There is no benefit, its like spending time watching paint dry, you gain nothing even if you somehow figure it out one day.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2024, 04:25:46 PM »
Satoshi wasn't 1 person it's a pseudonym for a group of ppl who've created bitcoin. If you read Satoshi's posts in bitcointalk you'll notice they aren't written by the same person.
How do you know that Satoshi Nakamoto is not just one person? Until now, no one has ever seen who the original owner of Bitcoin is and it seems that if you analyze the writing from the account on Bitcointalk, it looks very different, but I noticed that sometimes people who chat on forums sometimes provide formal writing and also sometimes provide writing that is not too formal like what happened to Satoshi.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1572
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:01:07 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2024, 06:28:31 PM »
There is pretty solid evidence that Satoshi was not Hal Finney, as investigations have led to the conclusion that Hal was filmed several times in public (at races) while Satoshi was online and communicating with various associates. Of course, some will say that Hal was imaginative enough to do something like that, but then we have to assume that Satoshi was not just one person.

As for the e-mails, I admit that there are interesting details, although nothing spectacular that we did not already know or could have guessed. I hope that someone else from that time will also publish their communication with Satoshi, if nothing else then to expose the lies of CW Faketoshi.

https://blog.lopp.net/hal-finney-was-not-satoshi-nakamoto/
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2024, 06:28:31 PM »

Offline arabspaceship123

• Activity: 186
  • I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:29:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2024, 02:44:03 AM »
It's easy for ppl to make assumptions when they've seen a simple connection. It doesn't mean they're right but they're guessing as much as other ppl. I've assumed Satoshi wasn't 1 person it doesn't mean I'm right but I believe it.

Why don't more ppl publish communications they've had with Satoshi it's going to lay new insights about things we didn't know.

There is pretty solid evidence that Satoshi was not Hal Finney, as investigations have led to the conclusion that Hal was filmed several times in public (at races) while Satoshi was online and communicating with various associates. Of course, some will say that Hal was imaginative enough to do something like that, but then we have to assume that Satoshi was not just one person.

As for the e-mails, I admit that there are interesting details, although nothing spectacular that we did not already know or could have guessed. I hope that someone else from that time will also publish their communication with Satoshi, if nothing else then to expose the lies of CW Faketoshi.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2024, 01:24:10 PM »
~snip~
Why don't more ppl publish communications they've had with Satoshi it's going to lay new insights about things we didn't know.

I assume that some simply don't want media attention, while some others may think that by publishing such data, they might threaten the anonymity of Satoshi himself. It is a very slippery field and I think that some things will be revealed only when more time has passed, because that way some information that would be revealed will no longer have an impact on some people.

Even the admin from BTT at one point publicly thought about publishing Satoshi's private messages, but he gave up and left it for some distant future. We are all curious by nature, but some things should remain private, at least for now.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2024, 01:36:49 PM »
Sincerely, I don't get all those useless theories about who satoshi is or isn't.

Bitcoin is much bigger than him.

I don't know why many were so concerned on knowing much about Satoshi than bitcoin he has made for everyone to enjoy and target for our own good, bitcoin is going to be more of our interest than Satoshi because the more we are giving more attention on his personality the lesser we come out with anything tangible needed, bitcoin is for everyone and we have what we wanted, why do we want to know about the complete identity of the brain behind bitcoin.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2024, 05:37:11 PM »
I don't know why many were so concerned on knowing much about Satoshi than bitcoin he has made for everyone to enjoy...
~snip~

Satoshi is a mystery that many want to solve, and at the same time, it is an endless debate that many want to participate in, because no matter what Satoshi did for Bitcoin, for some it is not more important than finding out who this person really is. Although it would be good if they finally realized that they should respect someone's wish for privacy - because if Satoshi wanted everyone to know who he was, he would have announced it.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online dkbit98

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1668
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:26:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary Poll Starter
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2024, 09:46:25 PM »
OG bitcoiner and programmer Davinci Jeremie is speculating that Satoshi probably worked in nsa because he used the one and only obscure random cryptography that didn't have the backdoor access.
That doesn't mean that government created bitcoin, because Satoshi was very careful not to reveal his real identity and he stopped posting right after Gavin Andresen told him that is going to meeting with another government agency.
We can continue to speculate but it's better that Satoshi remains unknown.

Here is the short clip and full interview Davinci gave recently for London Real:
https://londonreal.tv/davinci-jeremie-bitcoin-etf-wins-sec-approval-how-to-profit-in-the-crypto-bull-run/

« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 09:48:26 PM by dkbit98 »
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 804
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:38:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2024, 06:46:56 PM »
Is that so, I did not realize that, although I read many posts of him, can you please point out those specific posts, about which you think they aren't written by the same person? You do know that that's not allowed on BTT, to use one account by different people. And Hal Finney used to email with Satoshi, and in BTT he said he thought Satoshi was some Japanese dude. Why he did not say he is a group of people?

As, we should consider the words of those who have talked with Satoshi in real life, I was young at that time, did not have the access to internet, but I assume MrSpasybo and many others did active at that time in crypto and they must have seen things with there own eyes. Well, I might be wrong, that's why I asked for those specific posts. Thanks.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2024, 01:01:22 AM »

Thank you, I have also consulted many articles like this, just for myself, Hal Finney is the most capable and I also like the story of an unsung hero who spent his precious time at the end of his life to build Bitcoin for the world.

Craig Wright is a strange person, he doesn't seem to understand the value of the anonymity that Satoshi chose in the past. Let's wait for new evidence to refute all of his arguments. Even though he is not Satoshi, Craig Wright can still continue to be the Faketoshi of the crypto market!

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4137
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2024, 02:06:53 PM »

One of the most impressive aspects of bitcoin is that it has grown wild, without any central authority to coordinate it.

Yes indeed, Bitcoin took a life of its own even with the planned absence of the person who created it...and this is something that can easily be seen with other platforms on the scene. With this aspect alone, Bitcoin is really so unique and will continue to carve a story of its own not seen anywhere else. Good to see that after many years, we can still see the excitement on digging anything that can be associated with Satoshi Nakamoto and analyzing everything he said on topics related to Bitcoin, the blockchain and cryptocurrency. I am sure there will be so many things that will be unsettled or laid to rest not until the real Satoshi will show up on the scene, fortifying even more the mystique surrounding him.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG