follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Cloud Mining - ecos.am  (Read 117171 times)

Offline Nerglio

• Activity: 112
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 10:10:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary 100 Posts Third year Anniversary
Re: Cloud Mining - ecos.am
« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2020, 10:51:03 AM »
Mining is usually not for a quick profit - it is more long-term investment
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 12:42:14 PM by Nerglio »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2020, 10:51:03 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline ecos_mining

• Activity: 217
  • Last Active: July 30, 2020, 02:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #226 on: May 11, 2020, 04:01:23 PM »

We have a few hours left before the halving 2020!

Let’s remember the most important events that have happened since the previous one.

https://medium.com/@ecosmining/halving-is-coming-today-40ddb7ce4552

Offline ecos_mining

• View Profile

« Reply #227 on: May 12, 2020, 12:48:24 PM »

Wow! There is so much news around Bitcoin, halving and mining, that my head is spinning. How to relax? We’ll tell you!

Meditate

We are all well aware that the best way to relax is a meditation. But there are two important points that should be considered: firstly, it is very important to know how to do it right; and secondly, you need to believe in what you are doing (as with any other activity!) in order to achieve maximum results. Find a place where no one will bother you, sit comfortably, keep your back straight and try not to think about anything.

Take a walk

Many governments are already starting to lift restrictions embedded because of the coronavirus. Therefore, if you have a park near your house (even if you don’t) - go out and walk, it will help you to switch off the brain. Or you can even go for a jog! It is known that brain releases endorphins during the process of running. This will help you to improve the mood and relax!

Take a warm bath

It is known that water has a calming effect, so a warm bath will help you to relieve physical and emotional fatigue. But do not take gadgets with you - you need to take a break from it! Add essential oils, foam or bath salt to the water - or better all of this. Doctors do not recommend to take a bath for longer than 30 minutes, but this time is enough to relax!

Well, if you are not tired of the flow of information caused by halving, keep monitoring our social networks! Soon we will tell you what will happen to Bitcoin after the halving, and how it would affect the mining sphere.

Offline ecos_mining

• View Profile

« Reply #228 on: May 13, 2020, 04:00:17 PM »

The Bitcoin halving took place on Monday, but conversations about the profitability of mining  will not subside for a long time - or rather, until the rate of the №1 cryptocurrency doubles in value. What equipment remains profitable after halving? What devices should you count on to continue earning? We know the answers!

🔌 Antminer T17+

This is a relatively recent model, which was announced at the end of 2019. Today, it is better to consider the “plus” version (64 TH/s). This model costs 20% less than the Antminer S17 Pro, but the difference in profitability is within a couple of dollars. What about the shortcomings? This device requires more power, which means that it will be unprofitable to use this device at home or in a garage. With low-cost electricity, T17 + will remain cost-effective for a long time.

🔌 Antminer S17+

Antminer S17 +, which was available on sale at the end of the past - at the beginning of this year, is made in the traditional manner for the latest models of the manufacturer - as two ASICs installed one on top of another with an integrated power unit. The 76 TH/s Bitmain Antminer model can still be profitable even with the high electricity prices, but if you have cheaper or completely free electricity at your disposal, you can get the most out of it.

🔌 Antminer S19

Bitmain announced this device at the end of winter, and it immediately became clear that the S19 is a monster with incredible characteristics. A Hong Kong mining equipment retailer, CryptoMinersBro, called Antminer S19 "the most cost-effective bitcoin mining miner ever." Judge for yourselves - in comparison with the previous model range, not only the device hash rate (the declared hash rate of S19 is 95 TH/s) has increased, but also the energy efficiency, which has grown by 26%. The device is not yet on sale, too, but it is available on pre-order on the ECOS website!

Yes, the reward for mining has decreased by half, but it is worth considering that the mining complexity should also fall in the near future, because miners using outdated equipment, such as Antminer S9, will begin to leave the network one after another. In addition, we should expect an increase in the Bitcoin exchange rate, since a decrease in the reward for the mined block inevitably led to an increase in the value of the №1 cryptocurrency. Therefore, if you use the above-mentioned devices, your business will remain profitable for a long time.

By the way, all the presented models are available for pre-order  in  ECOS and you can purchase them by making a pre-order request. Or you can purchase equipment from stock right on our website and place it on a remote server in the mountains of Armenia without leaving your home.

Offline ecos_mining

• View Profile

« Reply #229 on: May 14, 2020, 02:15:14 PM »

The question is: what should you do in order not to lose money on mining after the halving? The answer “to stop mining” is not right at all! Why? Because, as we expect, the bitcoin price will grow soon, and the complexity of the network will decrease. And if this happens, then the price of equipment will skyrocket. If you want to invest in mining hardware today, here are some tips for you. Following them, you will definitely not lose your money.

Do not buy obsolete equipment

Antminer S9 price will fall soon, but even if it falls by 50%, it would no longer be a good investment. Unfortunately, these devices are no longer cost-effective after the halving. Yesterday we told you about the devices that are available for pre-order on our website. Using them, you can still earn good money even after the block reward reduction.

Do not buy used equipment

According to our forecasts, the price of bitcoin will grow soon, and this has always led to the emergence of new types of fraud. In order not to lose your money, buy equipment in official supplier stores, such as ECOS. By the way, our technical support is available 24/7, so if you need any help with the selection and installation of equipment, you came to the right place. Well, if you do decide to buy an used ASIC, pay special attention to the serial numbers on its case and hash boards, as well as to the stickers - if they are fresh and neat, it is likely that the device was in use. 

Cut mining costs

The less money you spend on electricity, the more you earn. Considering that earnings have already halved, the reduction of bitcoin mining costs is the main key to continue to get profits. In this case, it may be useful to draw attention to mining hotels, since they have better connection tariffs compared to local ones. Why? It's simple - mining hotels are large consumers and they usually have special conditions from generating companies, as ECOS does. Being an operator and resident of the Free Economic Zone, the company has 0 tax rates and thus offers really comfortable hosting conditions to its clients.

Offline Newton

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: July 24, 2020, 08:52:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #230 on: May 16, 2020, 12:49:04 PM »
Mining is usually not for a quick profit - it is more long-term investment
It’s hard to disagree here, I just recently bought a contract in the hope that Bitcoin will rise and in the future it will become a good passive income for me.

Offline ecos_mining

• View Profile

« Reply #231 on: May 16, 2020, 02:12:27 PM »

It's not a secret that our employees are high-level professionals in their area. Starting from today, we are launching “ECOS inside”, where we will tell you about those people who do their best to help our wonderful customers get every-day profit!

Today we are going to tell you about our community-manager, Anna Komashko.

🔷 About the achievements

I have studied at Tomsk Polytechnic University, ranked №7 in the list of the best universities in Russia. In 2007 i got a red diploma of linguistic science.

🔶 Before ECOS

I’ve worked for 8 years at the British Standards Institution. During my work i was promoted from an assistant manager to the head of the sales department of the Russian office. I liked the process of selling, but always wanted to know more about the tools, which help to promote the product and to get leads. Therefore, I began studying digital marketing in 2017.

🔷 About ECOS

After the graduation, I wanted to get into an interesting international project with great prospects, which ECOS turned out to be. It allowed me not only to apply the previously acquired communication skills with clients, but also to try myself as a community manager, responsible for resolving any problems and issues that our users face during the process of interacting with ECOS. I think that helping people is a very good mission! Moreover, I like that in ECOS we have young, friendly and innovative team and cool office with a nice view from 18th floor.

🔶 The fact about myself

Before working at ECOS, i used to treat cryptocurrencies as something unrealistic and fictional, but during my work, i realized that i was absolutely wrong. Now I try to convey this knowledge to everyone.

🔷 About my favorite place

Rocky mountains (the USA). I met a bear there for the first time in my life! But it’s not the reason why i love this place. There you will find really beautiful untouched nature and peace.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #231 on: May 16, 2020, 02:12:27 PM »

Offline ecos_mining

• View Profile

« Reply #232 on: May 18, 2020, 04:51:25 PM »

Today is a sad day for us here at Telegram” - this is how Pavel Durov began his message published in his telegram channel. The letter stated that the TON project was closed due to insurmountable obstacles created by US regulators.

As previously reported, Pavel Durov managed to raise more than $1.7 billion during the ICO. Among investors are large companies and businessmen from the USA, Russia, Europe and Israel. In early May, the TON team sent them a proposal for the possible return of 72% of the invested funds, but the project had not yet been closed at that time, since the final decision of the American court to ban the issuing of Gram tokens had not yet been rendered. Durov says it is paradoxical, since US authorities have banned the distribution of the cryptocurrency not only in the country, but throughout the world.

It is also interesting how the creator of TON will return the invested money. At the moment, it is known that a group of businessmen, who invested in the project, are considering the option of concluding a loan agreement with Telegram on a subsequent returning of funds. Members of the another group are going to sue the Telegram creator, because according to the founder of Tokenbox Vladimir Smerkis, who also invested in TON, almost $500 million was spent on the project, which is 28% of all funds raised during the ICO, and investors will not receive anything in return for the investment they did.

At the same time, Pavel Durov notes in his letter that residents of any other countries depend on the United States in the area of finance and technology. “The US can use its control over the dollar and the global financial system to shut down any bank or bank account in the world. It can use its control over Apple and Google to remove apps from the App Store and Google Play. So yes, it is true that other countries do not have full sovereignty over what to allow on their territory. Unfortunately, we – the 96% of the world’s population living elsewhere – are dependent on decision makers elected by the 4% living in the US.” - he said.

Offline JorohMa

• Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 02, 2024, 08:33:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #233 on: May 19, 2020, 10:46:53 AM »
ecos has very good conditions for buying contracts, but I am more pleased that there is confidence that the money i invested will not disappear anywhere.

Offline ecos_mining

• View Profile

« Reply #234 on: May 19, 2020, 02:10:00 PM »

⚡️ “Both Gold and Bitcoin can be used as hedge against inflation, as they allow investors to preserve the actual value of their assets.”

Anna Komashko interviewed Diane Tea to find out what bitcoin and other assets have in common, and how the cryptocurrency market will change in the near future.

https://medium.com/ecos-am/the-interview-with-diane-tea-39d0b6a1db9c

Offline ecos_mining

• View Profile

« Reply #235 on: May 21, 2020, 11:21:46 AM »

😊 Wow, great news! According to 8btc, the authorities of Sichuan, China are going to encourage miners. Why?

Chinese authorities believe that mining companies will help to not only spend the excess hydropower, but also will be able to compensate for the economic losses caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

A humid climate and a large number of hydropower resources have made Sichuan the main mining province of China. In support of the mining industry, authorities plan to accelerate the construction of a hydropower consumption park in order to take full advantage of the local territory for the cryptocurrency mining.

A small geography lesson: there are some cities such as Garze, Ya'an and Aba in Sichuan. These cities are the most popular among miners. However, they have the lowest GDP in the province. The authorities believe that supporting the mining industry would lead to employment creation, which can positively affect the economic situation in the region.

In particular, the head of government of the city of Garze said that the authorities "consider blockchain as a fundamental and strategically important technology and plan to provide maximum support to the mining companies."And this is encouraging, because it is known that earlier the Chinese authorities did not approve of mining activity. Perhaps the help of the authorities in Sichuan will help to legalize the cryptocurrency mining throughout the country.

Let us recall that a month ago, the Chinese government announced the launching of the world's first state cryptocurrency - crypto-yuan.

Offline ecos_mining

• View Profile

« Reply #236 on: May 22, 2020, 03:24:31 PM »

⚡️ According to American writer and entrepreneur Robert Kiyosaki, the Bitcoin price could reach $75,000 in the next three years. He believes that the growth of the first cryptocurrency may be affected by the actions of the US federal reserve system, which, according to the businessman, is not competent and kills the country's economy by its decisions.

Let us recall that recently the US House of Representatives passed a bill on a new economic stimulus package in the amount of $3 trillion, which entails unlimited issuing of funds. Kiyosaki also predicted the growth of gold and silver prices.

💬 «Economy dying. FED incompetent. Next bailout trillions in pensions. Hope fading. Bought more gold silver Bitcoin. Gold $1700. Predict $3000 in 1 year. Silver $17. Predict $40 in 5 years. Bitcoin $9800. Predict $75000 in 3 years. Pray for the best-prepare for the worst.» - the entrepreneur wrote in his twitter.

This is not the first time the writer has spoken about Bitcoin. Some time ago, Kiyosaki said that it is necessary to invest in Bitcoin and precious metals against the backdrop of the crisis, since their emission is unlimited.

The founder of Adamant Capital, Tuur Demeester shared the similar opinion in the interview for the Messari research company this week. The economist expressed the view that BTC price will rise in the long run.

💬 «I think a price target of like $50,000 is not insane at all... I would even say between $50,000-$100,000» - he suggested.

In his opinion, the price of the №1 cryptocurrency will grow due to the halving, which took place on May 11 and the US Federal Reserve policy.

Offline ecos_mining

• View Profile

« Reply #237 on: May 23, 2020, 01:43:20 PM »

Last week we started telling you about our employees and we are not going to stop! Another hero of “ECOS inside” is Kirill Mishanin, the Head of Sales Department at ECOS.

🔷 About the achievements

In 2004, I attended a six-month fellowship programme on SQL databases at the Citi Group and received a certificate of completion of business negotiation training courses at the University of North Florida, Jacksonville, USA.

In 2009, I received the "GM award for outstanding employee" at Lenovo for 3 years of successful business development and marketing.

In 2016, I founded an crypto advertising agency in the United States.

🔶 Before ECOS

I have 10 years of work experience at international IT companies, I was responsible for business development and marketing in Russia and the CIS.

I have been playing an active role in the crypto community life since 2016. Also, I am a crypto trader and investor. I have an experience of the ICO projects promotion on YouTube, in which I have entered into a technical partnership with top IT companies (IBM, Oracle, Alibaba, Lenovo) for the “Credits” startup (raised $ 20 million at the ICO)

🔷 About ECOS

I am the Head of Sales and Business Development at ECOS. I manage a strong team of international experts from America, Switzerland, Italy, India, the Philippines and Africa. I am responsible for negotiations with investors and residents of the Free Economic Zone in Armenia, also sometimes I speak at online events. I plan on achieving a monthly turnover level of $1 million by the end of 2020 for the company.

🔶 Personal fact

I have a travel vlog on YouTube. I used to live in America, Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand.

🔷 About the favorite place

Stolby Nature Sanctuary (Krasnoyarsk), Arkhyz (Caucasus) and Red Rock Canyon in Nevada.

Offline ecos_mining

• View Profile

« Reply #238 on: May 24, 2020, 11:50:26 AM »

We are receiving a lot of questions about how to calculate  your cloud mining contract, and what does the Risk Appetite indicator mean. It’s time to tell you more about it.

🔷 Low risk (Daily maintenance fee - 0$)

Choose this option if you think that the Bitcoin exchange rate may be unstable, but you still believe in the cryptocurrency. If you do not want to take any risks (associated, for example, with a drop of its value) and ready to mine as much as the purchased contract with a prepaid service fee allows, this solution is for you!

🔶 Middle risk (Daily maintenance fee - 0.03$)

If you are sure that Bitcoin will show its growth further, despite short depreciations, choose this option. This tariff makes it possible to increase your income in case of a stable situation and a slight growth in its rate.

🔷 High risk (Daily maintenance fee - 0.054$)

If you believe that Bitcoin will grow – there may be some volatility, but over a longer period of time the growth will be stable, pick this option. These contracts provide the possibility to increase the profit significantly compared to low risk contracts based on stable market conditions, BTC growth and due to more terahash power in contracts.

🔶 To the Moon (Daily maintenance fee - 0.08$)

This option is for those, who believe in BTC significant growth and want to earn from it. Just keep in mind that you’ll need to pay the higher service fee and with low BTC rate the contract may have negative profits, however in case of significant growth you’ll get much more profit due to more hash power in my contracts. These contracts are the most risky ones however most profitable in case of BTC growth.

Offline ecos_mining

• View Profile

« Reply #239 on: May 25, 2020, 03:52:34 PM »

😨 Is BitMEX in trouble again?

Last week, it became known that the head of the BitMEX crypto exchange Arthur Hayes was sued again. This time he is suspected in serious crimes: according to representatives of the BMA LLC company, which initiated the trial, BitMEX was deliberately created for the organization of “a myriad of illegal activities”. Hayes and other company executives are accused of electronic fraud, market manipulation, money laundering and racketeering (!).

It is the second big lawsuit in six months for the co-founder of BitMEX. In December 2019, the early investors of the exchange filed a lawsuit against the exchange for $300 million, and last week they increased the amount of the claim to $540 million! They argue that they invested $30000 in Hayes’ company in 2015. The head of BitMEX took the money, and had to provide the investors with 0.5% of the authorized capital of the company, but something went wrong.

And meanwhile, strange things happen with the exchange itself: last week the bitcoin rate there fell to zero, after which the trading was stopped and BitMEX went offline. But it is worth noting that technical malfunctions have become commonplace for Hayes’ company. In March, the cryptoexchange turned off several times.

By the way, nothing goes wrong with ECOS and everything works fine! Invest in Bitcoin mining with us now, before the rate of the №1 cryptocurrency skyrockets - then it will be too late 😉
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 03:55:59 PM by ecos_mining »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG