follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin VS Altcoin - $1000 dollar max for investment.. 🤔  (Read 1432 times)

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Bitcoin VS Altcoin - $1000 dollar max for investment.. 🤔
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2024, 10:55:45 AM »
and talking about profit, how much you will earn investing 1000 dollars?
It is possible to earn something 'realistic' if you buy BTC and hold it for a long time, i am not saying you will become rich after investing that amount, but you can earn returns on investment if you are patient.

Trading may give more profits, but it comes with more risks. I would rather recommend that people start with BTC, no matter how small the amount is, and they can grow their portfolio at their own pace.

If we consider investments from the side of usual accumulation of deferred (small) money from the salary, then ok it is possible to do so and even necessary, but this person can not be called an investor, as well as can not be called a trader who stupidly presses buy/sell without understanding what he does.
From my understanding anyone who involved himself or herself into bitcoin investment must have come across a basic knowledge of buy and sell before they can starts their investment. Any amount someone used to buy and hold bitcoin can be classified as an investment irrespective of how much he invested, because not everyone has that capacity to invest massively as others did, maybe with time such person can keep accumulating much percentage as time goes.

Should respect everyone investment, if you invested $1m worth of bitcoin and another person invested $1B worth of bitcoin, this doesn't mean your investment doesn't count but the only difference is the capital invested and you both invested what you can afford to risk. The thing is, everyone invested according to their capacity of income and risk factor.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2024, 10:55:45 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4332
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2024, 08:49:17 AM »
and talking about profit, how much you will earn investing 1000 dollars?
It is possible to earn something 'realistic' if you buy BTC and hold it for a long time, i am not saying you will become rich after investing that amount, but you can earn returns on investment if you are patient.

Trading may give more profits, but it comes with more risks. I would rather recommend that people start with BTC, no matter how small the amount is, and they can grow their portfolio at their own pace.

If we consider investments from the side of usual accumulation of deferred (small) money from the salary, then ok it is possible to do so and even necessary, but this person can not be called an investor, as well as can not be called a trader who stupidly presses buy/sell without understanding what he does.
From my understanding anyone who involved himself or herself into bitcoin investment must have come across a basic knowledge of buy and sell before they can starts their investment. Any amount someone used to buy and hold bitcoin can be classified as an investment irrespective of how much he invested, because not everyone has that capacity to invest massively as others did, maybe with time such person can keep accumulating much percentage as time goes.

Should respect everyone investment, if you invested $1m worth of bitcoin and another person invested $1B worth of bitcoin, this doesn't mean your investment doesn't count but the only difference is the capital invested and you both invested what you can afford to risk. The thing is, everyone invested according to their capacity of income and risk factor.

We are talking and comparing not a million with a billion, 100 dollars with 10k dollars, these are completely different money, I will not argue further, if you or anyone else wants to call yourself an investor investing 100 dollars, then let it be so, the main thing is to understand that with the help of such investments will not get you a good future, such (small money) should be invested only in yourself and not Bitcoin, I mean that it should be spent on training and not stupidly buy Bitcoins and move on (for example) to dig holes working for your uncle.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Celsius

• Activity: 120
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 10:22:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2024, 09:26:24 AM »
The most important issue that comes up in both Bitcoin and Altcoin investments is risk.  There is no risk in investing in Bitcoin but there is definitely risk in investing in altcoins.  You can allocate the biggest part of your investment to Bitcoin investment but you must be careful while investing in altcoins especially before investing you should check whether the altcoin is Shitcoin.  However, due to the bright future of Bitcoin, if you invest in Bitcoin, you will definitely get more profit in the future and there is definitely a guarantee that you will get this profit.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2024, 01:55:20 PM »
Since you compared alot coin with bitcoin, I would favor bitcoin in this one.  Because since 2009, Bitcoin has faithfully survived the market and no matter how low its price is, it can recover again and recover the benefits. So I think employing Bitcoin AB will have a very low chance of loss if the investment is long-term. Because there are more positive aspects such as Bitcoin halving is held after four years and the price is several times higher than before. If you notice that every halving you will notice that Bitcoin must have set a new record. So I say investing in Bitcoin is the safest and most profitable.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1390
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:27:54 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2024, 07:57:14 PM »
$1,000 investment in 5-7 years of timeframe I think investing half of it into Altcoins and the other half for Bitcoin will make it more profitable for long term. This is what I am recently been doing with my investments I diversified it into Alts and then Bitcoin as we all know that there is still an Altcoin season that need to be taken into consideration if we are talking about profits just like Bitcoin's bullrun which we can reap the fruit of our patience and investments.
Yes you told absolutely correct i think. Because if he Bought 50% Bitcoin and 50% Altcoin he will be risk less i think. Investment on bitcoin is more safe but profit margin will less then Altcoin i think.

We saw some Altcoin increased huge like 10x,20x and so on. It also true that Altcoin investment is too risky than Bitcoin investment. So i well tell to invest on Bitcoin 50% and Altcoin 50% is better.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1026
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:35:47 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2024, 08:20:54 PM »
It's best to invest what you can afford to lose, but I'd always recommend investing in Bitcoin for a $1,000 investment, whether it's your friend's or yours. There is no other investment above Bitcoin investment. I always consider Bitcoin investment as the way to get the highest profit because seasonality has shown that if Bitcoin has constantly increased by 4 to 10 percent, unique coins have not increased much. So if someone invested 1000 dollars in bitcoin they got a lot more return than that 1000 dollars today although some talks also came up but many people think altcoin investment is too risky in that case i don't recommend to invest in altcoin i just recommend to invest in bitcoin  So that an investor can get more returns with less risk.
If the cost-earned money is kept in some weak altcoins then after a long time you can return empty handed. Because there are many altcoins that could be primed for a bull market. But there is no alternative to investing in Bitcoin for assurance in this respect. Even a small investment in Bitcoin can be worthwhile over a long period of time, but it is different for altcoins. I invested $1000 in an altcoin and after a bull market the price may drop drastically and the coin may disappear in the next bull market. If you invest $1000 in Bitcoin and hold it, when the price of Bitcoin rises to $200k dollars or more, the value of this $1000 will increase and it will never be lost it's value in the long run.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15831
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:04:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2024, 09:35:27 PM »
~
- Investing the money in bitcoin, the risk is very low, but there is a high chance I may not be able to fufil the promise I made to him, which he may find disappointing and lose trust in me.
- but investing the money in Altcoins, this is risky (and risk level varies between different Altcoins), but there a high possibility that I will be able to keep to the promise I made to him, if the Altcoin market does really well in the coming months, meme coins are perfect 👌 for this, but highly risky..

What do you guys think? And what are your valuable suggestions?
I don't have any advice, because I always avoid having to manage other people's capital in the crypto market, I don't even dare to give investment advice or share my investment views. People who are profitable often think they are talented, people who lose will find a way to blame others when possible, whether it is friends, family or someone on Youtube...

Even for an investment in BTC or ALTS, even if the profit:risk ratio is 10:1, I don't dare risk my good relationship. I'm even afraid that in case my friend loses, his or my life will also be threatened  :P
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2024, 09:35:27 PM »

Offline Paragon2

• Activity: 231
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 03:07:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2024, 07:27:33 AM »
Hi guys and ladies of our Altcoins talk community, I greet yeah all...
I am coming with an observation and also a question, and this is for a very good friend mine (he possibly will join this community soon) but before I introduce this forum to him, I want us to discuss this here, your opinions, ideas, and possible suggestions may help in the current situation..

The observation...
Bitcoin at its current price of $65,000+(as at the time of writing this post) has actually become very expensive and unaffordable to most people around the world, most especially the low salary earners, and for someone who wishes or wants to make like a minimum of a hundred thousand dollars in profit; investing in bitcoin with minimal amount of money at $1000 max, it is like it's no longer possible; as Bitcoin will have to do alot of Xs, for a thousand dollar worth of bitcoin right now to worth a hundred thousand dollars or more in the future - I am not a mathematician, so I am not going to bore you with calculations I myself may not understand, but just incase we have someone here who is very good at math, then I would be happy to know at what price would a thousand dollar worth of bitcoin right now ($65,000) be worth a minimum of one hundred thousand dollars?.

The question...
I have this friend who is a salary earner, he works really hard and very diligent, and I personally like him and want the best for him for that reason alone, he complains almost all the time about his job and the level of stress involved, he wished he got a job in another company with better pay and less stress, but that is not forth coming, and I am sincerely hungry in my spirit to help him, but there is no other way to help him aside bringing him into crypto currency investment, for; crypto investment actually is what brought me also out of monthly salary dependency I once was in before.

I've talked to him on several occasions to start investing in crypto, most especially bitcoin, but he's always been very skeptical, and to convince him, I lied to him (though not lie but kind of), I told him that with a minimum of $1000 investment in crypto, he would forever retire from salary jobs and move into Starting and managing his own business, for in a space of 5 to 7 years, he would make nothing less than a hundred thousand dollars which will make him a multi-millionaire in our local currency - I myself is very comfortable, so he had no reason to doubt me.

Long story short, this dude finally managed to save up a thousand dollars, in fact, he said he borrowed about a hundred dollar to complete the money, and just today, he brought the money and asked me to invest it in crypto for him, and this really put me in a cross road right now, I am totally confused as to which crypto to invest the money for him, I initially was going to invest it in bitcoin, but I made him a promise that within 5 to 7 years, his $1000 would have turned to a minimum of a hundred thousand dollars, and thinking about this and not wanting to disappoint him, I am beginning to have double minds, as to whether to really invest that money in bitcoin or looks for some really good and promising Altcoins and invest the money there, I have some really good and undervalued altcoins I invested in myself, but since this is not my money, I have and want to be extremely careful where I put the money.
- Investing the money in bitcoin, the risk is very low, but there is a high chance I may not be able to fufil the promise I made to him, which he may find disappointing and lose trust in me.
- but investing the money in Altcoins, this is risky (and risk level varies between different Altcoins), but there a high possibility that I will be able to keep to the promise I made to him, if the Altcoin market does really well in the coming months, meme coins are perfect 👌 for this, but highly risky..

What do you guys think? And what are your valuable suggestions?

If I were to advise you, I would definitely recommend investing in Bitcoin.  Because I know that investing in Bitcoin is very low risk and if you keep calm you can definitely reap huge benefits from it.  So it is definitely possible to be profitable to invest with Bitcoin regularly, because the current price of Bitcoin is so low that you can be considered part of the investment right away

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2048
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:28:29 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2024, 01:31:29 PM »
*Snip

If I were to advise you, I would definitely recommend investing in Bitcoin.  Because I know that investing in Bitcoin is very low risk and if you keep calm you can definitely reap huge benefits from it.  So it is definitely possible to be profitable to invest with Bitcoin regularly, because the current price of Bitcoin is so low that you can be considered part of the investment right away
I sure agree with you bud, but what I do disagree with is that the current price of bitcoin is low. Current price if bitcoin is only low if you are a money bag, that is someone with lots of money and that you literally afford to by up to or more than 1000 bitcoin at a go, or may I should just bring that number down to maybe 100, or 50 bitcoin, what about 10 or even 1 bitcoin, how about 0.5 bitcoin?

Right now, we can not afford any of this metioned number of bitcoins, which definitely means that, for us, bitcoin is no longer cheap at all..

But I sure agree that Bitcoin is currently the crypto asset with the lowest risk, if at all actually, but then, don't you think it's nice to take risks at times? It is commonly said that, we either take the risk and join the millionaires, or remain and possibly die in poverty, what do you think?
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀