follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Will Dogecoin Ever Reach $100?  (Read 50205 times)

Offline Legion

• Activity: 200
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 08:48:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Signature
Re: Will Dogecoin Ever Reach $100?
« Reply #270 on: May 07, 2024, 05:11:43 AM »
As far as I know, Tesla payments using Doge have been discussed, but currently there is a rush for X to use Doge for payments. But will it have an impact? I don't think it's that easy. Besides, there will be direct intervention from Elon to Doge by buying it and developing it. Maybe it will be different. But as a business executive, he doesn't want to do it that easily because he will carefully calculate what profits he will get. I don't see any urgency for him to make his own coin, which will of course, cost a lot of money. It's better if he intervenes in a coin that is already running well and is well known.
what I heard was also like that, there was talk that Tesla would allow doge as a means of payment and also X, but I don't know whether this has an impact or not, because I see the movement of doge is still like this. I prefer doge to be a hold coin, but not in large amounts
I looked for information, it seems that Elon Musk only said that Dogecoin should be able to be used as a payment for making transactions for Tesla products in the form of cars someday, but from that statement it was not stated when that could happen. But for merchandise purchases they have been accepting payments using Dogecoin since January 2022.
If Doge can be used to pay Tesla, this will have a very good effect on the price of Doge. but we also have to think about how many people will buy an expensive car like a Tesla. This must also be used as material for analysis. because we see that Doge still seems to be struggling and has not shown greater potential this year.
For Dogecoin price movements, this will look good, but for Elon Musk who has this product when receiving Dogecoin payments, he must be prepared for the risk that when making transactions using Dogecoin the price collapses and will only make him lose, so he must accept that risk.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #270 on: May 07, 2024, 05:11:43 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online enwi

• Activity: 233
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:20:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
« Reply #271 on: Today at 06:20:49 AM »
For Dogecoin price movements, this will look good, but for Elon Musk who has this product when receiving Dogecoin payments, he must be prepared for the risk that when making transactions using Dogecoin the price collapses and will only make him lose, so he must accept that risk.
Your explanation is quite reasonable, maybe Elon Musk is afraid of losing large amounts of money, but for now we can buy accessories owned by Tesla by making payments using dogecoin.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG