follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: An In-Depth Look Into the 2023 Banking Crisis — 3 of the Largest Bank Failures i  (Read 2662 times)

Offline sirty143

• Mythical
  • Activity: 8662
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 19
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 05:09:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
An In-Depth Look Into the 2023 Banking Crisis — 3 of the Largest Bank Failures in US History

The U.S. economy experienced an interesting year in 2023, marked by unprecedented upheaval within the American banking sector due to the combined collapse of three major banks, the largest the nation has historically seen... See more for yourself here.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Some people might twist this narrative to say that crypto is the reason for those banking failures since all of them are related to crypto in one way or another, particularly the FTX case. I believe these failures show that the bank system is quite prone to failure if they don't do any due diligence, or take risks that are way out of their risk profile. It is a bit ironic, to be honest, just goes to show that the top management can also become greedy if they think they can get away with bail-outs and so on.

I hope people look at this and learn the lesson of never trusting any bank with all of our wealth. At the same time, learn how good risk management is necessary, especially in crypto trading. Let's see how many people got burned after 2024 because they failed to do that (hopefully none of us).

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:34:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
Some people might twist this narrative to say that crypto is the reason for those banking failures since all of them are related to crypto in one way or another, particularly the FTX case. I believe these failures show that the bank system is quite prone to failure if they don't do any due diligence, or take risks that are way out of their risk profile. It is a bit ironic, to be honest, just goes to show that the top management can also become greedy if they think they can get away with bail-outs and so on.

Yes, and I don't know, I think the author like has some narrative behind to say those banking failures are somewhat related to crypto or to FTX collapse. But in any case, it's not it boils down as to how SBF handled the company and it's subsidiaries that makes this domino effect to those banks. It has nothing to do with crypto, but the people behind to take advantage of everything and they thought that they can play God with all the money that people are putting in FTX for their daily trading and as I results it has cascaded to everything that FTX has a connection including the banks being mentioned in the article.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG