follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Safe to share your personal data for extra stipends ?  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Macjaja24

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 11:34:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Search Karma
Safe to share your personal data for extra stipends ?
« on: April 11, 2024, 10:07:14 PM »
As the bull run approaches, I'm hunting for promising tokens while my hunger for airdrops keeps increasing lol.. Recently, I discovered Masa on X and was impressed by its achievements. As documented in their whitepaper , masa graduated from Binance's program and securing funding from investors like Anagram and Digital Currency Group.. but i still don’t know if this is enough ground for a project to remain bullish. And if it’s ideal to let our personal data get modified for extra stipends since that’s what the project is all about..

Checked through their community and could feel the activeness in it , although also noticed most investors are more keen on the airdrop they are yet to get .. you think it’s a pass or a fade ? Notwithstanding still got eyes on it to see where Masa goes next market phase.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Safe to share your personal data for extra stipends ?
« on: April 11, 2024, 10:07:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
Re: Safe to share your personal data for extra stipends ?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 10:19:23 PM »
Answering your post question No if those datas are used for nefarious action it would lead to losses than you can gain from them. What's the essence of hiding the key to your safe when you have already shared the key to another. If the team choose to sell the data to hackers. The user could be subject to social engineering and can not just lead to loss of fund but privacy. As one dealing with cryptos whose transactions ain't easy to trace, we should try to exercise caution and protect our identity. Selling personal data is not worth their stipends. It's like placing a price in your future. Maybe am over reacting but you understand what am trying to emphasize.

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1802
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:22:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 10:56:24 PM »
I never do airdrops again because of the new requirements of doing KYC I don't buy their idea to avoid cheating, because we never know where our vital information will go if the platform suddenly vanishes, there were reports that these developers launched airdrops because they want to collect vital information that they can sell in the black market.

This is very scary, imagine your sensitive information being used by scammers and hackers for their activities, this will put you in big trouble in the future.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 11:05:07 PM »
Right from my belonging here i have always had this mindset that airdrop are like kind of getting people trapped especially since is close to bull run all developers or projects owners looks for something very attractable to launched for people to come join their airdrops, without knowing that they are looking for a way to themselves into you either by having our personal information for doxing. This makes me stop doing some kyc's that involves a brief vide records with our ID or passport held together with paper and record for few seconds. This is the deadliest kyc to join because automatically our details are being caught off.

Online lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2710
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 01:11:21 AM »
Right from my belonging here i have always had this mindset that airdrop are like kind of getting people trapped especially since is close to bull run all developers or projects owners looks for something very attractable to launched for people to come join their airdrops, without knowing that they are looking for a way to themselves into you either by having our personal information for doxing. This makes me stop doing some kyc's that involves a brief vide records with our ID or passport held together with paper and record for few seconds. This is the deadliest kyc to join because automatically our details are being caught off.
I myself am currently not very interested in anything called an airdrop and have never followed it again, even though I used to follow it with very easy work and mediocre results. But I get a lot of information like now, including from you, that they are now asking for KYC and, for me, it really doesn't make sense to give personal information just to get something we don't know yet, and I also heard that currently airdrops are asking for payment even though on the grounds of gas fees.
I think it's not too late to avoid these things and there are many others that can provide something better than just an airdrop.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:29:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2024, 03:33:01 AM »
~
Checked through their community and could feel the activeness in it , although also noticed most investors are more keen on the airdrop they are yet to get .. you think it’s a pass or a fade ? Notwithstanding still got eyes on it to see where Masa goes next market phase.
In short, you are sharing your personal information for the sake of the airdrop, correct?

If that's the case, I would rather wait for the token to be launched than giving out my personal information to some strangers out there. It's not worth the risk knowing that you are doing it in order to be eligible for the airdrop. Giving out tokens for free to different users doesn't guarantee a success towards the project. There's still a risk on it.

Now if you want to be involved on this project, I suggest to just wait for the token to get launched, and just buy it on any exchange where it is available. KYC for airdrops is a no-no.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2024, 06:11:07 AM »
As the bull run approaches, I'm hunting for promising tokens while my hunger for airdrops keeps increasing lol.. Recently, I discovered Masa on X and was impressed by its achievements. Checked through their community and could feel the activeness in it , although also noticed most investors are more keen on the airdrop they are yet to get .. you think it’s a pass or a fade ? Notwithstanding still got eyes on it to see where Masa goes next market phase.

I am not so familiar with the Masa project which is calling itself as the leading ZK-Data marketplace and network where we own, share and earn from our data and applications with the use of AI. Now, it should be noted that I think the word data is not limited to information we personally possess and can have a wide implications most especially in our modern era. One of the main focus of this project is the use of AI and we can participate on its journey as an LLM (Large Language Model) which are artificial neural networks which we can use to train AI, an opportunity presented by this platform. Now, with its strong potential, will Masa be a good thing to invest with? That all depends on your appetite for risks and how you do the due diligence needed so good luck and more power to you.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2024, 06:11:07 AM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2024, 10:02:05 AM »
As the bull run approaches, I'm hunting for promising tokens while my hunger for airdrops keeps increasing lol.. Recently, I discovered Masa on X and was impressed by its achievements. As documented in their whitepaper , masa graduated from Binance's program and securing funding from investors like Anagram and Digital Currency Group.. but i still don’t know if this is enough ground for a project to remain bullish. And if it’s ideal to let our personal data get modified for extra stipends since that’s what the project is all about..

Are you using your personal accounts, emails and mobile numbers for the airdrops? I think you should create different ones that does not expose your real identity and it all are intended for just the airdrop.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2024, 10:18:22 AM »
I myself am currently not very interested in anything called an airdrop and have never followed it again, even though I used to follow it with very easy work and mediocre results. But I get a lot of information like now, including from you, that they are now asking for KYC and, for me, it really doesn't make sense to give personal information just to get something we don't know yet, and I also heard that currently airdrops are asking for payment even though on the grounds of gas fees.
I think it's not too late to avoid these things and there are many others that can provide something better than just an airdrop.
Any project doing airdrop at a time asking for gas fee to distribute airdrop rewards are scammers, this is the most reason why we should avoid them on time. I gain a lot knowledge from the other side of the forum and have came to understand that during bull run that is when we see lots of people including projects showing themselves up to either rebrand and rebuild their project at this process you would see people falling victim of scam and losing their hand earned money.

Online Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9515
  • Last Active: Today at 08:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2024, 10:43:55 AM »
Our personal data, although a part of society does not stop to think about it, is one of the most valuable things we have as individuals. Personally, I would never share my personal data with any company or people I don't know, as my personal data will probably end up being part of a long list of data waiting to be purchased on the dark web, and we already know what this data is usually used for: phishing, scams, identity theft..., it is something I see every day. I think it's better to get money to invest in other ways, but as always, it's a personal choice.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3442
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 05:14:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2024, 12:41:32 PM »
KYC for airdrop is a pass for me. Giving out emails are still fine but submitting IDs and selfies is a big no. Maybe a lot of people already know who you are because of your social media but I suggest not to take further exposure. Look for airdrops that would distribute based on your holdings and/or your wallet interaction.

Offline Cointalksmilez

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:56:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Topic Starter First Post Search
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2024, 01:08:29 PM »
MASA seems promising with its achievements like graduating from Binance's program and getting investments. Their narrative is interesting seeing people get paid for their personal data sharing; that's like giving people right to their data. So, with the current investors we have seen backing the project, MASA should go a long way. Although nothing is certain in the crypto space, I believe more enlistments on growing exchanges like bitget  should bring more audience to the project . I also see that projects like saga whose  focus are more of entertainment and gaming are gaining a lot of attention too. So is MASA really a fade or pass? time will tell

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1576
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:47:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2024, 01:23:12 PM »
I am on the side of those who value their personal data and do not give it to anyone if it is not absolutely necessary, especially if it is about projects that (mostly) are not able to protect such data, but very likely sell it to anyone who is ready to pay.

On the other hand, if these data refer to e-mails or mobile phone numbers, then anyone can create an additional e-mail or obtain an additional mobile number that has no connection with the real identity. Frauds and abuses that can result from stolen identity cards or passports are far greater than all the benefits that can come from any tokens. Moreover, it is possible that some crypto projects do not serve anything other than collecting personal data.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1087
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:04:40 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2024, 01:36:18 PM »
I checked the website of the project, and though it looks a bit different than how you described it, it also says that the personally identifiable data will be encrypted, however, I wouldn't recommend sharing personal data with any project just to earn some money because it is not safe and it is completely against the basic purpose of cryptocurrencies which allows one to stay anonymous and keep one's identity hidden.

It also says that you can earn money by training AI models, it can only be understood how things would actually work if you read the complete whitepaper because you can't reach conclusions only after reading a few lines on the website.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1356
  • Last Active: Today at 07:49:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2024, 03:18:57 PM »
but i still don’t know if this is enough ground for a project to remain bullish. And if it’s ideal to let our personal data get modified for extra stipends since that’s what the project is all about..
The project looks interesting, but not a project I will quickly want to rush into until I am sure of the amount of personal details that I have to share, this is where DYOR comes in. There are some personal details that can be shared, because they cannot really pose a danger, but there are others that once shared can be used against us if it gets to the wrong hands.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██