follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why did most project launched close to halving?  (Read 820 times)

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Why did most project launched close to halving?
« on: April 12, 2024, 10:45:36 PM »
I have been around the crypto-space for not less than 3 years plus now and although most post I red over here and the other forum shows that most project or nearly new birth project list close to halving, and this year I have come to confirm it myself because the rate at which project are launched is too alarming.

I just have this feelings that either since bull is around the corner they wanna utilized the opportunity for their project to soar or they launched for the purpose of scamming people around since most people don't know the real project to invest during halving.

I could be wrong in my perspective..

Please I would love to know your own experience and why projects launched within the halving period if I am not mistakenly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Why did most project launched close to halving?
« on: April 12, 2024, 10:45:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
Re: Why did most project launched close to halving?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 11:34:56 PM »
Because, halving is a very special moment in the world of cryptocurrency. Halving is usually a benchmark for price increases. The point is that it is one of the things that influences the increase in income significantly. And this has been happening for a long time. And in the end, many developers are taking advantage of this moment to launch their new projects. At least when they will launch on the market, the market situation is currently in a bullish era. This will make it easier to carry out various strategies so that coins or tokens from the new project pump significantly.

Offline SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 10:53:53 AM »
Because, halving is a very special moment in the world of cryptocurrency. Halving is usually a benchmark for price increases. The point is that it is one of the things that influences the increase in income significantly. And this has been happening for a long time. And in the end, many developers are taking advantage of this moment to launch their new projects. At least when they will launch on the market, the market situation is currently in a bullish era. This will make it easier to carry out various strategies so that coins or tokens from the new project pump significantly.

This shows that I wasn't wrong on my perspectives
Now do you know is they really mean well for their project to last for a very long time or you think they are just trying to utilized they hype of the bull run. Normally from my own point of view, most of the project that launches within the bull season doesn't last most times when they bear starts you we could hardly find them doing well as their were doing before, that is to say that whenever a new coin and token is being launched within this period we should be very mindful with the way we go into investment otherwise losing is inevitable.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024, 11:10:26 AM »
I just have this feelings that either since bull is around the corner they wanna utilized the opportunity for their project to soar or they launched for the purpose of scamming people around since most people don't know the real project to invest during halving.

Many projects would love the opportunity to make a splash during the bullish season and this year we have the approval of the ETFs and the coming halving as the biggest triggers for the bull to show its head in the market. With Bitcoin getting a  lot of attention from many investors directly and indirectly, there is that chance that alts will also be getting the attention they are craving for. And in this situation, many developers and project managers are thinking that they got more chance to succeed when the market is under a big stimulation...unlike if there is a big winter situation enveloping the industry when investors are souring on the whole market. Now, with this in mind, it should be noted that a big chunk of many new projects can be categorized as scammy or just there for the sake of making money...and we are I think witnessing this now especially in the memecoins market now making a rage under the Solana network. That is why we have to be careful not to be fooled by the hypes by many promoters all over the place. Many of these new projects will eventually fade by next year when the reality will hit the ship they are imaginarily selling.

Offline SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2024, 12:41:22 PM »

Many projects would love the opportunity to make a splash during the bullish season and this year we have the approval of the ETFs and the coming halving as the biggest triggers for the bull to show its head in the market. With Bitcoin getting a  lot of attention from many investors directly and indirectly, there is that chance that alts will also be getting the attention they are craving for. And in this situation, many developers and project managers are thinking that they got more chance to succeed when the market is under a big stimulation...unlike if there is a big winter situation enveloping the industry when investors are souring on the whole market. Now, with this in mind, it should be noted that a big chunk of many new projects can be categorized as scammy or just there for the sake of making money...and we are I think witnessing this now especially in the memecoins market now making a rage under the Solana network. That is why we have to be careful not to be fooled by the hypes by many promoters all over the place. Many of these new projects will eventually fade by next year when the reality will hit the ship they are imaginarily selling.
You are correct, the approval of Bitcoin ETF was a sole purpose for more altcoin to get list in the market this year, but what i won't encourage people to venture mostly is memecoin with the intense of launching on the Solana chain which attracts much hype from investor who doesn't know their stances. When the breeze is too hard for them to survived they would end up folding up so quickly without the need to stand the pressure, and of course we shouldn't be that overwhelmed with some hyped over the media since most of them are solely there for self interest when they noticed they are top influencer they would go buy and promote a particular memecoin and when people venture into it they takes profits from it.. 

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 01:12:40 PM »
I have been around the crypto-space for not less than 3 years plus now and although most post I red over here and the other forum shows that most project or nearly new birth project list close to halving, and this year I have come to confirm it myself because the rate at which project are launched is too alarming.

Please I would love to know your own experience and why projects launched within the halving period if I am not mistakenly.
2024 is the year of bitcoin halving. Bitcoin halving is only 6 days 15 hours and 9 minutes away. In fact half the time projects are brought to the market for more success, we saw a lot of new projects pumping in the market in 2024 and people made a lot of money from it and are still taking it because when the market is good no one is afraid to invest everyone shows interest to invest. On the other hand when the market is very low, people suffer a lot due to the dumping of the market, so people find it difficult to invest there, due to which people do not invest in new projects in the dumping year due to which most of the projects come in the market in the year of halving.

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:35 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 02:05:28 PM »
Well, it's true, the halving is a moment that most people in the cryptocurrency space have been waiting for, so it's not surprising that many people are taking advantage of this moment in their own way.

There are even some of them who have bad intentions to take advantage of this moment, they can use it to cheat, for example. But I am sure that if we already have experience then we will avoid that. And actually, fraudsters are also around, not just during the halving.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 02:05:28 PM »

Offline SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2024, 03:43:16 PM »

2024 is the year of bitcoin halving. Bitcoin halving is only 6 days 15 hours and 9 minutes away. In fact half the time projects are brought to the market for more success, we saw a lot of new projects pumping in the market in 2024 and people made a lot of money from it and are still taking it because when the market is good no one is afraid to invest everyone shows interest to invest. On the other hand when the market is very low, people suffer a lot due to the dumping of the market, so people find it difficult to invest there, due to which people do not invest in new projects in the dumping year due to which most of the projects come in the market in the year of halving.
It's nothing to new to people who has been around the cryptosapce for decades now and are used to it, people needs to be afraid of the market because we can't never give accurate results to what would happen next or after. Those who are fortunate enough to make profits is a result of their activeness which they knew that altcoin isn't something to hold for long rather than for short term.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2024, 04:25:12 PM »

You are not wrong at all, the reason why we have new projects during bull run is because they tend up make more sales in the bull run which always happen after the halving. It's always easy for projects to raise money in bull run than bear market and coins pump easily when they are listed in bull run with good exchanges.

Halving also provides liquidity to new projects, it's easy for the new projects to raise money, get listed on exchanges and also for investors to make huge money on returns from their investment. If you launch a new projects in a bear market, I'm not even sure if they are going to be able to raise money for the sales of the coins or even do for listing of the projects.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1566
  • Last Active: Today at 09:24:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2024, 04:30:28 PM »
I do not really think this is totally correct. If you are actively looking for presales and also checking the launchpad on exchanges, you will notice that there are many projects that launched not close to bitcoin halving at all. I can see many projects that were launched after 2020 halving as of today. What you can say is that projects launched during this time may increase in price very soon as opposite to those that were launched and first fall before rising. There are some projects like Pepe and some others that were even launched before halving and increased in price.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online SamReomo

• Activity: 1104
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:28:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2024, 05:23:54 PM »
that either since bull is around the corner they wanna utilized the opportunity for their project to soar or they launched for the purpose of scamming people
Yes, both of those are correct. The ones who want to launch top level projects often released their projects during the bull run because it's the time when investors are highly interested in top projects, and they want to earn 2x to 100x profits for good projects.

On the other hand, the scammers and rug-pullers also know that during the bull run investors are highly interested in new projects, and that's why they launch their rug-pulls and take away money of the investors.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15826
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2024, 08:10:46 PM »
I do not really think this is totally correct. If you are actively looking for presales and also checking the launchpad on exchanges, you will notice that there are many projects that launched not close to bitcoin halving at all. I can see many projects that were launched after 2020 halving as of today. What you can say is that projects launched during this time may increase in price very soon as opposite to those that were launched and first fall before rising. There are some projects like Pepe and some others that were even launched before halving and increased in price.
We can only identify that there are many new projects introduced in the recovery phase, usually 12 months before the Halving, and the growth phase, right after the Halving. This is the period when investors return to the market, market sentiment improves, shifts from fear to greed, and projects can easily raise capital and acquire users. Halving is just a milestone between these two phases and it is famous so it is often mentioned as the milestone for the start of the bullrun and new cycle.

Currently, the Halving has not yet taken place but we have many new projects in the market such as Arbitrum, Optimism, Sui, Sei, Manta, Base, Eigen, Arkham... I believe that after the Halving, many more new projects will appear in the altseason related to trends such as GameFi, SocialFi, DeFi, RWA...
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline luckyledger

• Activity: 91
  • Last Active: Today at 04:49:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 50 Posts
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2024, 11:18:47 PM »

It sounds like you’ve really immersed yourself in the crypto world, and your observations about the timing of new project launches around halving events are quite interesting. It’s true that halving events, which reduce the rate at which new coins are generated, can create a lot of buzz and speculation in the market. This often leads to increased attention on cryptocurrencies in general.

From what I’ve seen, some projects may indeed time their launches to coincide with these periods of heightened interest to capitalize on the increased visibility. The optimism and speculation can drive initial investment, providing these projects with a potentially higher launch trajectory.

However, as you noted, there is a downside. The hype can also attract less scrupulous initiatives, which might aim to take advantage of less informed investors.

My personal take is always to approach new projects with a healthy dose of skepticism, especially those timed around significant events like halvings. Researching thoroughly, understanding the project’s fundamentals, and not getting carried away by the hype are crucial steps.

Offline SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2024, 11:26:03 PM »
that either since bull is around the corner they wanna utilized the opportunity for their project to soar or they launched for the purpose of scamming people
On the other hand, the scammers and rug-pullers also know that during the bull run investors are highly interested in new projects, and that's why they launch their rug-pulls and take away money of the investors.

At this point how will investor factor out the real project since they can't detects or factor out the real intension of project owners? Maybe it is one pertinent in the cryptocurrency space, that is why everyone must make research before venturing in any project because I know scamming people are always possible since those people who have the intension to scam would make their project looks so real to some point where investor could be deceived with their sweet lies and promises towards their project reaching some certain price levels.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1600
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:53:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2024, 11:34:42 PM »

the team must be seeing their project will be noticed by the investors who are looking for more projects to invest. also those old investors who have been around long enough are aware that every halving the prices off even the scummiest token will still be bought and price goes up.

for them the timing will be perfect for launch and the its also a good time to scam after the bull run. and they know that when bear market comes which will last most off the time in 2 years, there will be no development to those projects and eventually the dev abandons it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG