follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Will Bitcoin Really Go Above 100k?

3 (42.9%)
1 (14.3%)
1 (14.3%)
0 (0%)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Really Go Above 100k?  (Read 2078 times)

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1557
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:58:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
Re: Will Bitcoin Really Go Above 100k?
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2024, 01:23:02 PM »
I am totally new to this forum, before coming to this forum I did a lot of research about Cryptocurrencies. I heard that Bitcoin will generate new ATH at the next halving which could be over 100k. Currently the price of Bitcoin is above 44k. Do you think bitcoin will really go above 100k in the next halving? Please correct me if I am wrong.
In the coming bull run bitcoin making above 100k s not that difficult, but I have a concern and that is what I refer to as 'selling pressure'. If bitcoin hits 95k and getting to 100k, many Hodlers will actually have to withdraw their profits and if that pressure of withdrawal at that point is very high, it will hinder the price movement of bitcoin. Unless it happens at the apex of bull run when coins move without limitations.

Op, consider to edit your poll and add other options. Only one option should not be replicated.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2024, 01:23:02 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:14:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2024, 06:53:00 PM »
Just because we had some small drops doesn't mean that we are going to stop going where we are going. I do agree that it looks like we may not be doing all that crazy, and that makes some people worry about the price but I am not worried at all because while we may have some hiccups along the way, I believe that we are going to 100k. It could happen this year as well, looking at the price right now, we are not that far away from 70k again, and I believe that when we peak at 70k, and we reach after the halving, the price will get a lot higher, and it could reach 100k before the year ends.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2024, 05:55:38 PM »
In the coming bull run bitcoin making above 100k s not that difficult, but I have a concern and that is what I refer to as 'selling pressure'. If bitcoin hits 95k and getting to 100k, many Hodlers will actually have to withdraw their profits and if that pressure of withdrawal at that point is very high, it will hinder the price movement of bitcoin. Unless it happens at the apex of bull run when coins move without limitations.

Op, consider to edit your poll and add other options. Only one option should not be replicated.
That's right, when the price of bitcoin can reach a new ATH at $95, of course many will sell it, including miners who have been collecting bitcoin for quite a long time. So far, the selling wall on bitcoin to penetrate the price of $100k is still quite high, requiring a lot of money. very much to achieve the targets that many people mention.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2024, 11:12:15 PM »

That's right, when the price of bitcoin can reach a new ATH at $95, of course many will sell it, including miners who have been collecting bitcoin for quite a long time. So far, the selling wall on bitcoin to penetrate the price of $100k is still quite high, requiring a lot of money. very much to achieve the targets that many people mention.
If Bitcoin reaches $95K many will sell it, you are right. because I saw several investors setting a target of $80K, including miner friends. But it is possible that if the price of bitcoin has reached $95K, many estimate that a price above $100K is not a difficult thing, it is still reasonable to achieve.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2024, 11:21:52 PM »
I am totally new to this forum, before coming to this forum I did a lot of research about Cryptocurrencies. I heard that Bitcoin will generate new ATH at the next halving which could be over 100k. Currently the price of Bitcoin is above 44k. Do you think bitcoin will really go above 100k in the next halving? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Bitcoin has already surpassed the ATh of last bullish season. Even though currently the conditions in March are quite crashing, still, Bitcoin will make a new ATH again later. Maybe it will drop a little again later after the Bitcoin halving, but after that, I personally believe in this, that BTC will print a new ATH again. And $100k is the most approachable target currently. However, we often hear bad news about Bitcoin. So they will continue to boast that BTC will be able to print its latest ATH again. But whether it will actually reach $100k or more or less, it really depends on market conditions afterward.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1557
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:58:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2024, 12:48:12 AM »
Bitcoin has already surpassed the ATh of last bullish season. Even though currently the conditions in March are quite crashing, still, Bitcoin will make a new ATH again later. Maybe it will drop a little again later after the Bitcoin halving, but after that, I personally believe in this, that BTC will print a new ATH again. And $100k is the most approachable target currently. However, we often hear bad news about Bitcoin. So they will continue to boast that BTC will be able to print its latest ATH again. But whether it will actually reach $100k or more or less, it really depends on market conditions afterward.
If the Op of this thread is still following this thread, he must have understood how powerful bitcoin can be by now. He made the post while bitcoin was around 44k and today bitcoin is around 60k having declined from the range of 70k. Which means the 100k OP is referring to is almost met even before halving and bull run. Bitcoin is a very powerful King, I didn't understand him so nicely but I am well informed now.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2024, 02:01:44 AM »

If the Op of this thread is still following this thread, he must have understood how powerful bitcoin can be by now. He made the post while bitcoin was around 44k and today bitcoin is around 60k having declined from the range of 70k. Which means the 100k OP is referring to is almost met even before halving and bull run. Bitcoin is a very powerful King, I didn't understand him so nicely but I am well informed now.
Maybe the OP already sold his bitcoin when it reached the ATH of $73K, so he already made a profit when he had bitcoin and made a post at $44K. For this season I see that bitcoin is showing good movement and is likely to soon reach the previous ATH, we should hold our bitcoin and wait for the top ATH to be achieved

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2024, 02:01:44 AM »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2024, 06:36:23 AM »
Maybe the OP already sold his bitcoin when it reached the ATH of $73K, so he already made a profit when he had bitcoin and made a post at $44K. For this season I see that bitcoin is showing good movement and is likely to soon reach the previous ATH, we should hold our bitcoin and wait for the top ATH to be achieved
It seems that what you said is appropriate and there is a possibility that the OP has sold his assets at the highest price of bitcoin this year, but this year there is still a long process, until the end of this year there may be potential to reach a price of $100k.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 823
  • Last Active: Today at 04:32:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2024, 07:36:51 AM »
For this season I see that bitcoin is showing good movement and is likely to soon reach the previous ATH, we should hold our bitcoin and wait for the top ATH to be achieved
Bitcoin currently have good movement but keep slowly for raising to higher price, stuck under new last all time high price on $73k last month and bitcoin still dropping around $65k. I think need longer time to see bitcoin potential will raise higher price or get back again lower price.
Seems moment for bitcoin raise new ATH still waiting few months later, have been two months after last time ATH bitcoin get difficult to wake up and difficulty break above $70k. Around three months later its ideal moment needed to see bitcoin break out new ATH again?

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2024, 07:46:48 PM »
For this season I see that bitcoin is showing good movement and is likely to soon reach the previous ATH, we should hold our bitcoin and wait for the top ATH to be achieved
Bitcoin currently have good movement but keep slowly for raising to higher price, stuck under new last all time high price on $73k last month and bitcoin still dropping around $65k. I think need longer time to see bitcoin potential will raise higher price or get back again lower price.
Seems moment for bitcoin raise new ATH still waiting few months later, have been two months after last time ATH bitcoin get difficult to wake up and difficulty break above $70k. Around three months later its ideal moment needed to see bitcoin break out new ATH again?
That's right, now I see that the bitcoin price exchange has also collapsed again. It seems that increasing the price of bitcoin has become increasingly difficult, it can be seen that the price of bitcoin is always stable at $65k to $70k. If it is always like this it will make market conditions stagnant.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2024, 10:21:16 PM »
That's right, now I see that the bitcoin price exchange has also collapsed again. It seems that increasing the price of bitcoin has become increasingly difficult, it can be seen that the price of bitcoin is always stable at $65k to $70k. If it is always like this it will make market conditions stagnant.
If it doesnt goes up then it goes down and vice versa. This has been that the condition that we are facing on this market on which there's no assurance on when it would really be able to hit up a particular price point but since we are speaking about $100k then this isnt something a too far off price as we do all know. We do hit up 70k on its ATH oh which 30k isnt really that too far off
in speaking about on reaching out that price point but the main question is on when? Of course everyone would really be eyeing this one on bull run market which it could happen anytime specially on post halving period.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15836
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 11:11:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2024, 03:31:39 PM »
If it doesnt goes up then it goes down and vice versa. This has been that the condition that we are facing on this market on which there's no assurance on when it would really be able to hit up a particular price point but since we are speaking about $100k then this isnt something a too far off price as we do all know. We do hit up 70k on its ATH oh which 30k isnt really that too far off
in speaking about on reaching out that price point but the main question is on when? Of course everyone would really be eyeing this one on bull run market which it could happen anytime specially on post halving period.
$100K is not an overly ambitious target for BTC in this cycle, especially considering the strong recovery we've seen over the past year and BTC's new ATH before the halving, driven by momentum from BTC Spot ETFs. However, I believe that BTC price and the entire crypto market need to undergo a reaccumulation now in order to continue growing strongly and sustainably for the rest of the bullrun.

If we continue to surge to $100K right away in Q2 2024, I fear that the bubble will burst very soon and we will see an extremely short bullrun with limited price appreciation for many ALTs in the market. I hope we will have a boring Q2 & Q3 with BTC price while many ALTs will recover and create a huge crypto summer before BTC price continues to grow and conquer $100K in Q4 2024 or Q1 2025.

And $100K is not the biggest goal, I still expect $150K-170K for BTC in this cycle.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 463
  • Last Active: Today at 08:55:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter 100 Posts
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2024, 09:57:57 PM »
Base on how things is going , bitcoin is definitely going to surged above $100k for sure . Tho some slight dips may follow but still we can't actually tell that we should be ready for anything by having some good Bitcoin holdings in our portfolio. But one thing we should know for sure is that $100k ain't going to be the peak of this bull run we going to see something beautiful   ;)

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2024, 11:31:14 PM »
I think it can be achieved, and the hope is that it will really be achieved in this bullish season. However, we can't guarantee it. Therefore, I myself would have carried out several strategic steps in taking profits. At least, it would have been worth it to do it at $80k to start with. And when the price of BTC actually reaches $100k, we can already make a profit of around 80%. This is a big dream for many people, in fact some predictions are that the target will be above $120k. However, I personally don't want to take too high a risk like before with very high hopes.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2024, 11:51:32 PM »
Its something which is inevitable if we do speak about potential high prices specially that we arent still on a bull run yet on which it would really be just that not too far if we do speak about $100k.

Come to check out on how far Bitcoin did able to reach out in terms of value on which this is something that no one had been anticipated or expected for it to reach it out.
This do really proves out that when it comes to potential then no one would really be able to know on where it would really be heading specially that demand and recognition
doesnt really stop but rather it keeps increasing as years passing by.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG