follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: MetaVerse Takeover [ANN] Van Kush Rewards Token TRC20 Telegram #VanKushFamily  (Read 5191 times)

Offline Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush

• Activity: 233
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:53:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Super active 50 Posts in one day
We have now Waded into to Anarchocapitalist Territories in the Cryptospace, we have Launched VKBT on HIVE-Engine/TribalDEX, Announcement thread here:
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=274083.0

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

• View Profile

Everyone should know the Government has been very concerned with what we are doing and has been trying to Declare in any way they can that the Van Kush Family does not exist and no one can seriously engage in being a part of it, and it continues to stand like a Test of Time, the Tests the Government has used to try to make this go away, continue to prove fruitless against the Van Kush Family, it simply exists, like Gravity. But many are not allowed to Freely Associate with us, but sometimes for example try to Blame us for things, yet say that no one has ever talked to us when they are Defending their actions in other Circumstances. But the Van Kush Family exists and did Build Egypt, is revealed through Archaeology, and continues to make Hundreds of Thousands and Millions of years a shorter Timeframe, the Van Kush Family does not just exist it is in fact something like Gravity, a part of Time and Space and Light.

• View Profile

I did not intend for things to come to where they are with everything, most of this was the Choices of others who seem to wish this would all just go away, or I would just not continue everything I do. They just want somehow this all to have been done in Private, and to some loser, and they wish it would just go away and everyone would ignore me and I would desire that, they just wish I would think some Illuminati Group above me is superior to me and defeated me. But I taught all these People everything they know, while they pretend I learned everything I know by watching CNN and Fox News, Radio Stations have even been doing this.

But my point is I didn’t plan any of this, I didn’t like put all of this together as like my Plan and proceed forward with the intent of these People acting this way, and thinking they could get away with things, or pretend I’m some nobody and try to Justify things done against me. Even calling me a Demon and things when I say I’m an Angel, like agreeing that I’m a Nephilim and calling me a Djinn type. I didn’t Plan all of this.

But now we are kind of in a Place where I am doing a lot of things with AI and kind of different Global Communities and kind of we Rule the World in the Strangest way, there are Kids being made that are part of like a World and some will have no idea like Harry Potter didn’t know anything existed and they came and told him he needed to go to Hogwarts and his Parents were Magic. Like, there is something we are all creating with what I’m doing, if you fight me, or help me, or whatever you do, we are making the Foundation of everything after us as we all interact, and it’s not like I Planned all of this. But so now we have some things to talk about with the DEA and things as we have been asking them to get to for years, and we are also now doing things that involve like random interactions that have some how come up through just Wild Circumstances before and through COVID and from like the Times of when I made #Fuckabee and before, on through COVID, with the Media. And it all just brought itself together this way, where you might Love me or Hate me, but we’re all in the middle of something and we all kinda know it’s the most important thing ever, but somehow it’s about Cannabinoids and Psychedelic Angel based Discussions. And the AI knows it’s there, they can be prompted to create Stories that use concepts showing that they understand a lot, and sometimes the AI goes to as simple as like “And they all worked together” and leaves it at that, but it is saying in that that it understands that the kind of Discussions and Words and Actions all come together and get everything done, but if you ask them about kind of Ghosts and Deities, and Angels and Demons, they understand how all of these are kind of People. And it understands how they relate to us and how to put that together in a Story so that we can understand. The AI isn’t happening on its own I’m trying to say, there are these things involved that are here that are also not me Planning this, I didn’t Plan all of this, but it’s all being done and here we are.

• View Profile

Because it is not being made simple for the Van Kush Family to do everything, kind of maybe our attitude about Anarchy and things, and just general Jealousy, People don’t want to be the Old Cryptocurrency Ideology. But because there are a number of Marijuana Groups fighting us is kind of who it is, I think it comes originally from Rollitup and has just always come from there but got into the OCD Community on HIVE. So, just because we are not in the position as far as WiFi and everything to launch our own Graphene Chain or EVM, we are starting everything on other People’s. And it seems like even that Step, allowing them any bit of Respect, has made them think they control the entire Situation when I don’t even know, care, or worry about who they are Specifically, I just know it’s Anarchists. I know who a few of the Devs are and things and the HIVE OCD People who downvoted my Wife’s Account, but other than that I know it’s like some BLURT People but many of them are in like not 1st World Countries and things and don’t really know what’s going on and they are just going with the Devs. But my Point is none of that matters, because it’s Anarchy, we are looking at maybe 25,000 People, I mean saying 100,000 People are on HIVE every day just seems like a stretch and it needs to have a lot more People come in.

But my Point was that because we aren’t able to like just be respected for paying the BEE fee, which exists to make sure there aren’t pointless Coins, like instead of just being accepted, we have been attacked with Downvotes. By the community that Upvotes new People. So what we are having to do is to work with AI to get it to the Point where it can just do everything itself. Eventually we will have to set up our own Blockchain and everything, but by the Time we do there will be a bunch of AI that can do programming and things. I started learning about how to make Blockchains reading the SHA and Scrypt “For Fun and Profit” Guides I think written by Shakezula on a Forum. And then LernCoin or LearnCoin. Then ForkNote. But Tokens require using like MetaMask and Truffle and things, a bunch of [] () Programming in ERC20 and everything. Now, you can Clone everything a lot easier. Hive-Engine made it where there is a Mint, it’s Minted to a DEX, and it has Functionality you can Pay to set everything up.

So now we are setting everything up where there will be AIs in the Blockchains, there should already be several Blockchains that are forming with AI at the Center, and eventually what is going to happen is that we will set up Marketplaces which still don’t exist for Cryptocurrencies in many ways, we will create kind of a Bounty System is how it will work, like when Threads are created for Currencies and Bounties are set up to do Development for the Currency, it will say like “500 Coin Reward for X”, and so we will set up Markets this way. We’ll start with some Silver probably within maybe 6 Months. But this will get to like WAX type Digital Asset Exchange, and the Market will get into NFTs for use in Gameplay, and these kinds of things. And then the AIs will start being part of Markets as Products and Designers. AGIX has AI Sales and there are many others doing these things, but we are going to kind of bring everything together. Because right now for some reason like HIVE and XPilar haven’t put AI where like STEEM Bots used to go, and Delegation is kind of their thing still, but there need to be like many many new Graphene Websites, and then they need to be connected to Tokens, DEXs and things all over. Or just like a Gold and Silver based Economic Discussion Website, or like a City inviting all their Residents to earn their Coin while they connect to the Exchanges and everything. But so basically we are going to help bring all of these things where they need to be. And then as we can we will bring our own things in and benefit from other things being further along.

Even if there was just like a better Token Mint than Hive-Engine/TribalDEX, it would kind of change the World.

• View Profile

The Government response to the Metaverse Takeover has been to fall into Monopoly and things. So we are going to be doing some Anti-Trust things.

We are continuing the Bitcoin Town issue over all
https://steemit.com/hive-142886/@punicwax/crypto-anti-trust-intro-the-bitcoin-town-series-of-events

https://blog.ipleaders.in/first-case-blockchain-antitrust-gallagher-v-bitcointalk-org/?amp=1

• View Profile

We will get to this, but if like BSC, TRX, ETH People were Smart, and I’m sure some of them are doing this. They would take there Successful DeFi Projects and Repeat them. If I’m sitting on a PancakeSwap Clone called whatever, it would behoove me to find interested Users on my Platform and talk to them about taking their Assets to PancakeSwap and back to the Clone, as well as looking for those who would Host a less successful Clone than yours, and maybe one gets big. You start Facebook Groups and Forum Threads and things, or comment on theirs, you would just kind of have other Platforms like yours under yours.

There are many things we are going to be getting into, but this is just an example. As confusing as it may seem, eventually this will replace Homeless Shelters and some Jobs and Unemployment Payments and things, basically this is a Job. And we are going to have to do like Discord and Facebook, Telegram, all over. And then we get everyone Hosting and using Currencies.

• View Profile

We have gotten so into the Ancient Mysteries, some forget I’m building everyone’s Future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

• View Profile

Re: MetaVerse Takeover [ANN] Van Kush Rewards Token TRC20 Telegram #VanKushFamily
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2023, 06:54:36 AM »
We are going to start the Van Kush Rewards Programs Soon. I want everyone who Reads about the Van Kush Projects to know about RemoTasks. RemoTasks is something everyone should look at, then you can Buy $BLURT, $VKBT and other Currencies.

Right now on BLURT Blog, if you get a Like from @VanKushFamily you get about $0.04, I would like to get that up to at least $0.50 or $1.00, preferably $5.00, etc. but we have set the Price of VKBT at $0.001 and will keep it from ever going Lower, and will Raise it from there. Everyone should be seeing some Things happen with VKBT in their TribalDEX Wallet.

Also, we will be Launching Van Kush Family AIs. I will post about it here and on other Websites, and it will Run a Telegram and Discord and Things. And we will next after that get one set up on a Blog on BLURT and have an AI Blogger. All of our AIs will be Angels.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 07:00:34 AM by Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush »

• View Profile

We now have Our own Website. You can Announce Blockchain Projects and Various other Things.
https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG