follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Time to look beyond day trading for a while  (Read 795 times)

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1145
  • Available for rent!
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 04:22:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Re: Time to look beyond day trading for a while
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2024, 08:09:03 PM »
I suggest you to think about investing instead of doing day trading. Many of the traders often fail at trading because they don't get the volatility of the market. When the see some upwards movements, the believe that the market will go down and place short positions, however if the market continues going upward then they fear that their position will get liquidated.

That fear makes them face huge losses each time when market gets at peak or it gets huge dips. A good trader often think differently than the majority of the other traders. I believe a good trader knows that when market move up then it has to come down, and when its down then it has chance to move up. That's why they open their positions and wait peacefully without getting affected by the ups and downs of the market.

I suggest you to do investing where you purchase a coin at the dip by following some DCA strategy and when it goes 10% or more up then you may sell that coin and wait for another dip. Dip buying has been very helpful for many traders and investors, and I believe it could be helpful for you as well.
Signature space available for rent

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2024, 08:09:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 882
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 09:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2024, 09:44:17 PM »
The dip this week made me realise that I've been too narrow-minded in my dealings in this industry. For the past coupled weeks, I had been so fixated on trading and trying to find the next good pump that I overexposed myself and take heavy hits whenever dips happen. This week'sdip hit harder than others, and lessons have been learned. Now it's time for me to try my hands and luck in other areas while I wait for a correction. For the first time in a while, I'm in search of random events, contests and campaigns hosted by any reputable companies. I'd be happy if you could share some here.
What random events or contests are you talking about, like which are running on this forum? Well, there are many contests at the moment for example you can participate in the following contest Mixero ADVANCED MODE Bitcoin Mixer Bitcoin Price Prediction - May 2024 Besides you can find more on the section named as Competitions & Contests I am so lazy that I also don't join these contests while you can easily win $300 to $100 in the mixero price prediction contest. Plus there might be many others are running too. I will just look for them too due to your post I realized I was missing this contest section. Well, thanks hehe.

Besides if you want to join the comparing running on this forum you can check how many campaigns are running on this thread named as  Altcoinstalks Signature Campaign Observer Here you can see all the running campaigns paying weekly. But for that, you have to rank first. besides you can give try to bounties and if you have any skill than you can also provide your services for some money well you can make some good amount of money as well.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1435
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:43:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2024, 11:45:42 PM »
Buying now is a wiser decision than panicking to sell.
There are many investors who have already sold, some tagged the halving as a scam. Weak hands that could not wait longer because they  are not emotionally strong to handle their investment performing in a way that they did not expect.

It is only the few that know an opportunity when they see one that will recognize this opportunity to buy some more that this dip has provided.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1145
  • Available for rent!
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 04:22:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2024, 08:49:48 PM »
It is only the few that know an opportunity when they see one that will recognize this opportunity to buy some more that this dip has provided.
I highly agree with you, there are only few people who take advantage of the dips because they rather find the dips as opportunity to accumulate more instead of fearing about the market's collapse.

Crypto market has always been volatile by nature, and there are only few people who can take advantage of the volatility that crypto market offers. The best time to accumulate more Bitcoin or your favorite altcoins is during the dips.
Signature space available for rent

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1802
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 10:11:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2024, 06:51:33 AM »
The same thing happened to me. Recently, I received several blows due to the decline that occurred in the market. I also tried to find a good pump, but I was receiving a new loss.

Sometimes a person commits mistakes and continues to do so in an attempt to correct the first mistake, but he falls into a new mistake, and thus the series of mistakes is repeated, and he falls into a quagmire and finds it difficult to get out.

In such a situation, a person must stop for a while and reconsider his calculations. It is better to think of a new strategy or stop for a while to catch his breath.

Offline MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 77
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 10:01:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2024, 01:22:09 PM »
The dip this week made me realise that I've been too narrow-minded in my dealings in this industry. For the past coupled weeks, I had been so fixated on trading and trying to find the next good pump that I overexposed myself and take heavy hits whenever dips happen. This week'sdip hit harder than others, and lessons have been learned. Now it's time for me to try my hands and luck in other areas while I wait for a correction. For the first time in a while, I'm in search of random events, contests and campaigns hosted by any reputable companies. I'd be happy if you could share some here.
I hope you haven't suffered too much loss during this strong but inevitable correction of the crypto market. Short traders are making profits, while the fear that is engulfing the market is taking away profits from holders. I think this correction will continue for a few more weeks, enough to make weak-hands sell their tokens and leave their positions.

I don't usually participate in events or contests in the crypto market, my luck is not good enough to help me win any contest, whether it's prediction or trading. You can refer to the websites of CEXs like Bybit or Bitget, they often organize Spot or Future trading events to promote their services to the trading community.

You're right about the two CEXs regularly holding trading events. Someone suggested Bitget's May Savings Carnival in the comments. The OP should consider it if he/she meet the requirements, instead of letting their tokens lie idle in their wallet.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1180
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:20:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2024, 02:44:02 PM »
I don't think the dip was harder than others but the dip came unexpectedly and because of that so many people lost their trading. And that is why if your a trader, you should also invest in Bitcoin so that you balance the equation. Now you are complaining that the dip was not in favor of you but investors are happy that there was a dip like that because they bought bitcoin at the dip and hodling it for the next all time high. People are even praying for the dip to come now so they can buy more.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2024, 02:44:02 PM »

Offline Joseph Lee

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 03:10:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Quick Poster Karma Search
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2024, 07:07:01 PM »
I hope you haven't suffered too much loss during this strong but inevitable correction of the crypto market. Short traders are making profits, while the fear that is engulfing the market is taking away profits from holders. I think this correction will continue for a few more weeks, enough to make weak-hands sell their tokens and leave their positions.

I don't usually participate in events or contests in the crypto market, my luck is not good enough to help me win any contest, whether it's prediction or trading. You can refer to the websites of CEXs like Bybit or Bitget, they often organize Spot or Future trading events to promote their services to the trading community.

You're right about the two CEXs regularly holding trading events. Someone suggested Bitget's May Savings Carnival in the comments. The OP should consider it if he/she meet the requirements, instead of letting their tokens lie idle in their wallet.
would be nice to know more abt this May savings event. I searched through their Twitter profile but couldn't find info on it.  Probably you could send a guide or a link so I could review

Offline Joseph Lee

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 03:10:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Quick Poster Karma Search
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2024, 07:08:01 PM »
I don't think the dip was harder than others but the dip came unexpectedly and because of that so many people lost their trading. And that is why if your a trader, you should also invest in Bitcoin so that you balance the equation. Now you are complaining that the dip was not in favor of you but investors are happy that there was a dip like that because they bought bitcoin at the dip and hodling it for the next all time high. People are even praying for the dip to come now so they can buy more.
fair point, but then again, dips don't favour everyone. There'll always be those who were on the wrong side of it. I just happened to be one this time.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1161
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 09:37:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2024, 07:08:56 PM »
There are many investors who have already sold, some tagged the halving as a scam. Weak hands that could not wait longer because they  are not emotionally strong to handle their investment performing in a way that they did not expect.

The reason someone would go ahead to sell their coin after the halving and even tagging the halving as scam is simply ignorance. I've come to understand that many investors came into the crypto market without first acquiring the necessary knowledge and information about what they're investing on.
They've heard hypes about the halving, about how bitcoin price is gonna break through its current ATH and be in greens, and so some start buying aggressively with the hopes of making crazy ass profits immediately after the halving and then when the market started dipping which is actually in contradiction with their expectations, they become frustrated and then start selling or blaming the people who introduced them to bitcoin.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 08:25:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2024, 07:21:16 PM »
If you are referring to trading contest and stuff you can head to popular exchanges since they always have that event with huge prize pool so maybe you should try it out. I wish I can be a profitable trader one day as well as ever since I tried trading I lose every single trade I have that is why I am still in the stage of learning right now.

Offline MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 77
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 10:01:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2024, 10:23:50 PM »

would be nice to know more abt this May savings event. I searched through their Twitter profile but couldn't find info on it.  Probably you could send a guide or a link so I could review

Okay, here's it. May savings carnival if you meet the requirements then this could be an opportunity for you..

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1041
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2024, 01:08:58 AM »
It doesn't matter which event you end up being in, the point is that there are a lot of exchanges that are doing stuff, so that you would use them a lot more. I also believe that the best thing we could do right now would be just making sure that we are dealing with a good long term investment that could benefit us during this upcoming bull run. The whole world is patiently waiting for a bull run, we all "know" that it will happen, so we are just waiting for it and hopefully that will happen. I am not saying that it will or it won't, I am just saying that we are getting there and we should be probably seeing a good increase, so holding for long term does look better for most people.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 10:45:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2024, 10:25:25 PM »
The dip this week made me realise that I've been too narrow-minded in my dealings in this industry. For the past coupled weeks, I had been so fixated on trading and trying to find the next good pump that I overexposed myself and take heavy hits whenever dips happen.
Because that is indeed the risk of crypto trading, which is quite high for people who are not used to it and really understand how to optimize trading in all market conditions, whether up or down trends. And indeed, instead of continuing to experience losses, it would be much better to stop for a moment, at least we understand how our financial condition is. So, it would be better to stop first rather than being forced and jealous of such an unfavorable situation.

I'm in search of random events, contests and campaigns hosted by any reputable companies. I'd be happy if you could share some here.
What kinds of event and contest? Trading? or any campaign? Do you mean like this signature campaign?

Many people invest in Bitcoin because of FOMO without a wider knowledge base and little experience. So they only hear or consider several things based on what is happening now, not looking at the history. Hmmm, this happens quite often when investors don't have much more patience because of several things. So they can't do it anymore and maintain holding only because their dreams or targets were not achieved immediately after the halving. In fact, as in the past, halving does not automatically make Bitcoin prices skyrocket, there are still several months that must pass after the halving process occurs to reach a real bullrun.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG