follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do you really believe on NFTs?  (Read 555 times)

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1153
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 11:05:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Do you really believe on NFTs?
« on: May 10, 2024, 04:20:35 PM »
Hey fams
I really want to know if NFTs is the latest happening and I have tried my best to focused on finding interest to start holding and stocking them, sometimes I had to think they worth nothing and has no real usecase unlike have some cool altcoin or bitcoin in possession.
This eagerness and curiosity lead me to create this topic to know how I can follow up with NFTs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Do you really believe on NFTs?
« on: May 10, 2024, 04:20:35 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:48:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Do you really believe on NFTs?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2024, 04:24:48 PM »
Simply no!
And even if it were some rare occasion where NFTs would be valuable from the start they would have a hefty price tag, much as your everyday collectibles since basically, they are nothing different. Think of rare cards be it pokemon of baseball and that's the same for NFTs, as for other use cases they have all flopped, nobody is going to pay money for jpg of an art piece he has no real ownership of it.
Of course, it doesn't mean there won't be money to be made from this, but long term, the ones minting will make money the ones buying will lose.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1153
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 11:05:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2024, 07:26:51 PM »
Simply no!
And even if it were some rare occasion where NFTs would be valuable from the start they would have a hefty price tag, much as your everyday collectibles since basically, they are nothing different. Think of rare cards be it pokemon of baseball and that's the same for NFTs, as for other use cases they have all flopped, nobody is going to pay money for jpg of an art piece he has no real ownership of it.
Of course, it doesn't mean there won't be money to be made from this, but long term, the ones minting will make money the ones buying will lose.
Thank you for your input if so i have to clearly limit my interest on this and focused only bitcoin so that I won't lose much as said, on a norm I have also thought about this like someone create a piece of art work and make it sellable where people would come buy and hold but what gets me wondering is that they won't be used in a any place neither do we use them physically instead we would end up wasting our money and supplying the creator our heart earned money.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1650
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 03:28:43 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2024, 05:25:04 PM »
I don't know if it's just me, but I see NFT's as worthless pictures that has no intrinsic value at all.
Right now, the only use case that I'm seeing on NFTs is they are being used as a requirement to get some airdrop tokens. I can't think of any, but if you are joining multiple airdrops and have been following many projects, there are some that in order for you to get a portion of the tokens, you need to hold a specific type of NFT.

There are still some NFTs out there that are being created and sold, and they're the ones that are lucky. There are some NFT games out there that are still operating and even though I'm not playing them anymore, I still believe that it will continue for at least a few more years. Overall, I don't believe in NFTs anymore, and I don't invest into NFTs anymore, but we can't deny the fact that NFTs are hear to stay already, and will be used by many people in various ways possible.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1001
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 08:08:54 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2024, 06:38:49 PM »
Thank you for your input if so i have to clearly limit my interest on this and focused only bitcoin so that I won't lose much as said, on a norm I have also thought about this like someone create a piece of art work and make it sellable where people would come buy and hold but what gets me wondering is that they won't be used in a any place neither do we use them physically instead we would end up wasting our money and supplying the creator our heart earned money.
YES NFTs cannot be used physically only as a collection image, but the advantage of NFTs now if you are a collection, it will be a future project or such a priority where they will launch tokens and tokens listed on several exchanges, those who collect NFTs will get a token share from it because as a holder.

As now many projects come up with NFTs that they create the price of NFTs is in the price range of 0.1 ETH and above anyone who buys then he becomes part of the community and usually gets token incentives in the future.

So far I have never bought expensive NFTs, just looking for free ones. hahaha

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG