follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Dominance and Robbery, the money game of btc dominance (keep updating)  (Read 665 times)

Offline groundyouall

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • To ground, To reality, To future
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 20, 2022, 01:18:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary First Post
Before any accusation, let's see something really intersting on chart.

First is the big crash in 2018. As you can see, the bitcoin Dominance reached an all-time low around 40% on Jan 6, 2018. And many altcoins reached their peak at this time. Then the market crashed. During the long crypto winter and after, the bitcoin dominance keep rising.

And the recent pullback in September 2021. When the D close to 41%, the price dropped sharply. Then the price rises again with the D. The same pattern also appeared in the pullbacks on Sep 1, 2020 and Nov 23, 2020. I will share charts later, if I have time.

This one is different. In the crash on May 19, 2021, the price and D fell at the same time (bitcoin lose more than altcoins). And here comes the key information: the cause of this crash was China's mining ban, and most of the bitcoin mining used to be in China before that.

So now we can know the ugly fact that when the mining industry is directly hit and temporarily loses the energy for market manipulation. Altcoins would not loss so much more market cap than bitcoin in a correction.

Not long after, right before the September 2021 pullback I mentioned above, most of the Chinese price prediction groups on WeChat were full of rumors about ‘whales selling off’. It is extremely rare for them to predict such level of correction so accurately. Also, founders of these groups have a well-known good relationship with local mining industry. It's just a Chinese way to make retail investors trigger a long squeeze and spread fear to whole crypto market, resulted in a significant rise of D.

I am Chinese and I know lots of Chinese millionaires are obsessed with their money game '割韭菜' and have no vision for the future. It's shown on chart. Chinese retail investors fail to get correct and complete information, they choose to trust unknown people claiming to be experts in various groups on Wechat, 'DYOR' is not popular among them. This makes them extremely vulnerable to massively targeted rumors and eventually become puppets in the crypto market. Turning themselves into tools for increasing price volatility and disrupting long-term value investing opportunities. After the Chinese government cracked down on crypto trading in Dec 2021, Chinese retail investors have significantly decreased. This leads to a weakening of the price relationship between bitcoin and altcoins, which makes the manipulation of D become a little less effective.

This is robbery. For any progress in the blockchain industry, defi nft or others, the mining industry has zero participation. But with the manipulation, they can always maintain btc dominance to rob in every bullish cycle and others cannot get the reward they deserve.

Follow me on Mastodon: groundyouall@layer8
Follow me on Mastodon: https://layer8.space/@groundyouall [nofollow]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Dominance and Robbery, the money game of btc dominance (keep updating)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 09:37:57 AM »
I see your point between direct correlation between the things happening in the mining industry which was based heavily then in the Chinese hands a year ago and the movement of Bitcoin especially those times when it hit all time lows. So can we then say that it is getting better now that Bitcoin mining is not anymore that controlled under China...or can we say that it is still the same story if even if other countries are now showing up getting big shares of the mining?

Offline groundyouall

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • To ground, To reality, To future
  • Last Active: July 20, 2022, 01:18:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary First Post
Re: Dominance and Robbery, the money game of btc dominance (keep updating)
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 04:50:14 PM »
I see your point between direct correlation between the things happening in the mining industry which was based heavily then in the Chinese hands a year ago and the movement of Bitcoin especially those times when it hit all time lows. So can we then say that it is getting better now that Bitcoin mining is not anymore that controlled under China...or can we say that it is still the same story if even if other countries are now showing up getting big shares of the mining?

Following the point about D manipulation, you can found the same traces on the January 2022 chart. 3% of the total crypto market cap was robbed.
The situation has not changed much at the moment, about the roles I mentioned: According to reliable information, Chinese miners have now transferred equipment to South and North America; Chinese retail investors have decreased but they still have a lot of ways to trade; Also those price prediction groups on Wechat are still active.
Well miners from other countries won't tell us whether they joined the gang or not.
Follow me on Mastodon: https://layer8.space/@groundyouall [nofollow]

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG