follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Which deposit method is your favourite?  (Read 365 times)

Offline Joseph Lee

• Activity: 46
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 03:10:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Search
Which deposit method is your favourite?
« on: May 13, 2024, 08:35:18 PM »
Got into a slightly heated discussion with co-workers yesterday and I thought I'd bring it here for thoughts and answers. We were talking abt deposit method which is most suitable for large amounts. For my best friend sitting next to me, its the good ol' fashioned bank transfer because according to him, its just easier. For another guy, funding crypto wallets (whether big or small amounts) should happen through credit or debit cards because that's best and we're all used to making use of these cards anyway.

For two of us at the table, peer-to-peer (P2P) transfers was the pick. Privacy is paramount and that's the major reason behind this choice since it eliminates banks and other 3rd parties.

Personally, I see no reason why a person who is into crypto for the sake of decentralisation in the first place, would want to use bank transfers. But that's just my take, I'd like to hear yours.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Which deposit method is your favourite?
« on: May 13, 2024, 08:35:18 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 39
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 03:57:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User
Re: Which deposit method is your favourite?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2024, 06:14:34 PM »
Got into a slightly heated discussion with co-workers yesterday and I thought I'd bring it here for thoughts and answers. We were talking abt deposit method which is most suitable for large amounts. For my best friend sitting next to me, its the good ol' fashioned bank transfer because according to him, its just easier. For another guy, funding crypto wallets (whether big or small amounts) should happen through credit or debit cards because that's best and we're all used to making use of these cards anyway.

For two of us at the table, peer-to-peer (P2P) transfers was the pick. Privacy is paramount and that's the major reason behind this choice since it eliminates banks and other 3rd parties.

Personally, I see no reason why a person who is into crypto for the sake of decentralisation in the first place, would want to use bank transfers. But that's just my take, I'd like to hear yours.

P2P is the most aligned choice for many folks who value privacy and decentralization. Why involve traditional banks when crypto offers a way to bypass them?
i use P2P all the time, without worrying about banks and transactions that are exposed. P2P is so popular that exchanges themselves acknowledge it and I don't know if you heard but some exchanges even host events with the requirement of P2P. Recently Bitget announced an event in which you could get up to 1.2K BGB tokens by depositing thru P2P.

Now that's up to you and your friends, if he doesn't like the way of P2P since it's easier, then he goes the harder way anyway haha.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG