follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What crypto-currency to look into?  (Read 3946 times)

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: What crypto-currency to look into?
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2024, 05:14:56 PM »
If you are always looking for something new, we got the idea from your opinion that you are always looking for new projects even in terms of investment. We who are investors are usually afraid to invest in new projects because most of the new projects do not come in the market but they disappear from the market with the investor's money. But here you are looking for new coins to invest. Perhaps you value greater potential for relative gain. Although there is a high chance of profit, investing in all these coins has a considerable risk of money, so before investing in any new coin, you must take the maximum risk and then invest.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2024, 05:14:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2024, 09:46:03 PM »
I have been recently looking into the crypto-currency sector and wanted to ask what everyone is watching. I am always interested looking into new things. I personally find this sector fascinating. I think their is so much potential to change how society thinks about money. I was randomly searching Google and read that PoS technology paid out over $20 billion last year. Personally I think that is amazing. I am looking forward to any input!
When you decide to invest in crypto, it won't be good if you just do it with random choices. It's true that sometimes crypto is full of luck, but in reality it's not as easy as we hope. various methods are provided by various projects, and the types are increasingly burdensome for some parties.

However, in investing in crypto, the point is that it is related to financial preparation and also mental readiness and knowledge. Try checking some of the top altcoins projects, we can see how serious each team is so that we can know what coins are worth investing in.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2024, 06:33:02 PM »
I know this that not everyone understand how to look into researching on a particular cryptocurrency, we may be able to take our time and all necessary efforts to see that we are only affording to make an investment with the cryptocurrencies that of are great value and not shitcoins, we can use the coinmarketcap in seeing for ourselves their information's base on performance and we should also considers their market cap most importantly.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2024, 02:36:21 PM »
If you are always looking for something new, we got the idea from your opinion that you are always looking for new projects even in terms of investment. We who are investors are usually afraid to invest in new projects because most of the new projects do not come in the market but they disappear from the market with the investor's money. But here you are looking for new coins to invest. Perhaps you value greater potential for relative gain. Although there is a high chance of profit, investing in all these coins has a considerable risk of money, so before investing in any new coin, you must take the maximum risk and then invest.

If you invest in a new project, the risk is too big. I don't dare to do it because in the past I often experience losses. I prefer to invest in top coin because it is safer. Research on new projects takes time, I can't do it because I'm too busy.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2024, 05:39:47 PM »

If you invest in a new project, the risk is too big. I don't dare to do it because in the past I often experience losses. I prefer to invest in top coin because it is safer. Research on new projects takes time, I can't do it because I'm too busy.

The mentality that goes with many investors of this category is the quick access they have in making return over their investment within a short time, but most of them never take time as well in considering the risk involved in doing that, there's nothing bad investing in new projects, but they have higher risk than the benefits they investors stand to gain at he end. 

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2024, 10:29:59 PM »
Lately, I came across a table of those tokens that are listed on the image below and seems they are really trending tokens which from my research, it seems that binance exchange is going to list either one or two tokens from that list.  The question is, which token is it going to be? I don't know.
First, If you are starting off your investment for the first time in cryptocurrency, buy Bitcoin and if you become more familiar with the system, you can decide to invest in altcoins or not.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG