follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How to make cryptocurrency withdrawal?  (Read 31836 times)

Offline Lego

• Activity: 208
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 21, 2024, 10:28:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: How to make cryptocurrency withdrawal?
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2018, 05:48:30 PM »
I usually use the bots in telegram or exchange the cryptocurrency in localbitcoins or bestchanges. You can also use some cryptocurrency exchanges to withdraw funds directly to the card, but there is a large commission on the exchanges.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2018, 05:48:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline AltLogan

• Activity: 336
  • Last Active: August 14, 2019, 04:36:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2018, 12:27:10 PM »
I usually use the bots in telegram or exchange the cryptocurrency in localbitcoins or bestchanges. You can also use some cryptocurrency exchanges to withdraw funds directly to the card, but there is a large commission on the exchanges.

Which telegram bots you can recommend?

Offline kurapika

• Activity: 239
  • eLYQD ICO
  • Last Active: December 09, 2018, 03:15:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2018, 12:55:17 PM »
I am looking for the most reliable way to cash out digital assets as I never been trading before.
The most important for me is a secured way to withdraw crypto without passport scan or some other data requirements which are stored and can be stolen or used then.
I'm not interested in decentralized exchanges that collect information as they have no good reputation.
What's the process of converting to fiat and how can I be sure that transfer is secured?
Most of the known exchanges will require you to undergo KYC if you will going to convert your crypto into fiat. I think that's the requirements from the government where those exchanges being registered.
If you don't want to undergo KYC process then find a legit buyer in this forum or other crypto sites that will pay you in paypal. You can find buyers in your local area that will be transacted in P2P selling platform. Just Google localbitcoins.

Offline AltLogan

• View Profile

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2018, 10:35:46 PM »

Most of the known exchanges will require you to undergo KYC if you will going to convert your crypto into fiat. I think that's the requirements from the government where those exchanges being registered.
If you don't want to undergo KYC process then find a legit buyer in this forum or other crypto sites that will pay you in paypal. You can find buyers in your local area that will be transacted in P2P selling platform. Just Google localbitcoins.

he requirement from the government shows that it can't be decentralized.
That's why I really upset.

Offline Kinal

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: November 23, 2018, 01:26:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2018, 11:00:04 AM »
I am looking for the most reliable way to cash out digital assets as I never been trading before.
The most important for me is a secured way to withdraw crypto without passport scan or some other data requirements which are stored and can be stolen or used then.
I'm not interested in decentralized exchanges that collect information as they have no good reputation.
What's the process of converting to fiat and how can I be sure that transfer is secured?
How decentralized exchanges is collect information? This is ridiculous. Centralized exchanges are askin for passport and other documents for verification for withdraws of money and cryptocurrencies. DEX'es are don't need that. I trade on Ethermium DEX. they never ask me who i am and even my email. When i need a cash out - i just buy a TrueUSD and exchange with a real person in real life.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 11:08:18 AM by Kinal »

Offline FelixArgyleNya

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • look at me. HODL!
  • Last Active: June 26, 2019, 11:34:01 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2018, 02:44:44 PM »
I know that there is exist some anonymous exchanges, google'it :D

Offline tasyad12

• Activity: 374
  • Making Smart Money Work
  • Last Active: January 21, 2021, 02:53:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »
if you don't like kyc, you might be able to find an exchanger without the kyc you like, but the risk is higher than the one using kyc. look for a trusted exchanger here https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ You can find a trusted exchanger
█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »

Offline DeKingCrypto

• Activity: 363
  • Discos Project
  • Last Active: October 21, 2021, 06:35:46 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2018, 07:05:06 PM »
I think this will be based on the coin involved, so every coin have their own different ways of being withdrawn.

Offline waitingforday

• Activity: 59
  • Last Active: November 23, 2018, 01:21:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2018, 09:05:52 AM »
if you don't like kyc, you might be able to find an exchanger without the kyc you like, but the risk is higher than the one using kyc. look for a trusted exchanger here https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ You can find a trusted exchanger
Not all decentralized exchanges make it on coinmarketcap

Offline yourbuddy

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: December 03, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2018, 09:34:50 AM »
How decentralized exchanges is collect information? This is ridiculous. Centralized exchanges are askin for passport and other documents for verification for withdraws of money and cryptocurrencies. DEX'es are don't need that. I trade on ethermium.com. they never ask me who i am and even my email. When i need a cash out - i just buy a TrueUSD and exchange with a real person in real life.

Could you be more precise what is TrueUSd?
Useful topic, respect to the author .

Offline Kinal

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: November 23, 2018, 01:26:28 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2018, 09:41:38 AM »
How decentralized exchanges is collect information? This is ridiculous. Centralized exchanges are askin for passport and other documents for verification for withdraws of money and cryptocurrencies. DEX'es are don't need that. I trade on ethermium.com. they never ask me who i am and even my email. When i need a cash out - i just buy a TrueUSD and exchange with a real person in real life.

Well, TrueUSD is only regulated, exchange-independent stablecoin backed 1-for-1 with US Dollars. In opposite of TetherUSD this stablecoin have real audit, so money truly backed 1-for-1. Support by all biggest exchanges.

Offline yourbuddy

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: December 03, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2018, 09:43:49 AM »

Well, TrueUSD is only regulated, exchange-independent stablecoin backed 1-for-1 with US Dollars. In opposite of TetherUSD this stablecoin have real audit, so money truly backed 1-for-1. Support by all biggest exchanges.

Great enlightment, TY! DO they require KYC?

Offline jyotianand01

• Activity: 159
  • Referrals: 14
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 10:44:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2018, 01:10:56 PM »
It depends on your country where you are residing as you know better about your country rules about crypto currencies and their withdrawal options.

Offline Face2Face

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: June 26, 2019, 12:53:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2018, 02:10:11 PM »
Look for inf about payment methods that are available in your country. As for me - I use wirex and transfer my crypto in to cash

Offline AltLogan

• View Profile

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2018, 04:57:42 PM »

Ok, thanks.
I will go to ethermium and hope it will work for me the way I need.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG