follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What do you do in your free time?  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 01:25:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
What do you do in your free time?
« on: February 16, 2024, 01:38:47 PM »
In our society many people fail to understand the importance of rest, quality rest helps us in different ways, health wise, it is advisable to rest because it when our body is at rest. It helps to relax all the tissue in our body.
But while at rest one can steal earn money ...
Many people will ask, How can i earn money while at rest ? And looking at the question, one can say that it is only for those who has big business and employees that can earn while resting because they have workers who help the perform the task and are being paid for it.
But having a good trading skill, one can be at his/her comfort zone  and earn money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What do you do in your free time?
« on: February 16, 2024, 01:38:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
Re: What do you do in your free time?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2024, 12:06:46 AM »
I do alot of things during my free time like having quality time with my Love ones, visiting some places, watch movie, wash my dirty clothes etc

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1031
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:34:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2024, 11:37:32 AM »
In our society many people fail to understand the importance of rest, quality rest helps us in different ways, health wise, it is advisable to rest because it when our body is at rest. It helps to relax all the tissue in our body.
Many people will ask, How can i earn money while at rest ? And looking at the question, one can say that it is only for those who has big business and employees that can earn while resting because they have workers who help the perform the task and are being paid for it.
But having a good trading skill, one can be at his/her comfort zone  and earn money.

Oh, the beauty of passive income! It's like having a small money-making machine working for you while you sit back and rest. And, while some people believe that passive income is only for the wealthy and famous, everyone may generate many sources of income.

Trading is a great technique to get passive income. With the correct skills and information, you may create systems and tactics to earn money while you sleep. Whether you're into stocks, forex, or cryptocurrency, there are lots of ways to earn significant coin.

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1092
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:34:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 05:30:14 PM »
Most of it is rest and hope that after the rest I will get fresh energy to do whatever productive activity it is. Either use my computer, or use other tools such as planting plants, cleaning equipment, editing videos, whatever. My spirits were very good when I finished resting, and it really made almost everything run smoothly because I had new spirit.

The productive thing that I like and do in my spare time apart from playing slots is editing videos and images. I really like the editing skills on YouTube.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 06:08:57 PM »
In our society many people fail to understand the
When trading, you cannot rest and relax because your mind is in the market to make sure that you don't run at loss. It is only when you use stop loss that you can rest, but you will run at loss, if you make the wrong decisions. This makes me scare of trading and I might not see it as something easy that needs relaxing and rest,only if you didn't play a trddd. I use my free time to stay online, then on weekends I watch football.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 10:26:51 PM »
Having  free time to relax during siester period, some people enjoy watching movies or tv shows reading books, listening to music, doing some arena games, exercise, hobbies like art and photography really depends on individuals Interest etc

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2024, 09:50:04 PM »
Someone who trades and make money wasn't actually resting. You cannot call trading rest. Infact trading is more work than people who step out of their house. Many manual labourers only stress their physical strength but someone trading is stressing themselves mentally and as well as emotionally.

The only way for you to earn while testing is when you have an automated system that generate money for you or a company where others generate the money for you while you rest.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2024, 09:50:04 PM »

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2024, 10:28:50 PM »
To earn in trading, you have to give it 100% of your time. Someone being in their comfort zone to trade doesn't mean they do have the time for themselves to rest. Trading needs more concentration, not a resting time for one to be perfect in it because each given time is to be valued, to be used to do an important thing.

If you are into trading or know someone who is into it, you would know that trading doesn't give someone that time to rest despite being in their comfort zone.

Offline Jay-Jay247

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 11:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day Quick Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2024, 08:02:21 PM »
I multitask a lot during my free time and the only thing that remains fluent is playing good music on my MP whenever there is no POWER, most time during my free time, I chat with a couple of friends and doing other things as well.
Mr. Jay

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1079
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:18:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2024, 08:11:37 PM »
My free time is my free time and I don't take it for granted, I do everything I want to do during my work time but you see that free time? I don't joke with because you know why? Health is wealth is an understatement until something happen to you. It's not everytime your body need to work all the time, you need to give it some break when necessary.

But if you say what I do aside from my normal work is I trade when I have time. Since the beginning of this year, the crypto market has been super excited and it's now easy to make small money from here and thats what I do apart from this that brings me money.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Jay-Jay247

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 11:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day Quick Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2024, 10:35:20 PM »
My free time is all about myself so I don't joke with it.
That's the only time I have to entertain myself and do what makes me happy.
Mr. Jay

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2024, 04:06:52 PM »
~
I agree, but you forgot the other one type of person who can earn money while at rest. You know who? Those are the people who invested in different asset classes and earning thru either dividends, staking rewards (crypto) or whatever passive income it is. I mean they can just invest a certain amount of money, and can just sit 24 hours on their home, but can still earn thru passive income. Of course it will take time for that to happen, but it's doable.

Being expert at trading could be one, but that isn't the only way to earn money. I mean there are other ways for you to earn even though you're at home. Comfort zone? TBH, I hate that term because it limits you to learn more that's why I always try myself to be out of the comfort zone because I'm not learning if I'm in that state.

Watching educational videos, playing online games, exercising for my physical health and a bit of meditation. :D

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1642
  • Last Active: Today at 04:05:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2024, 10:23:05 PM »

watch tv more than anything else.

Trading is not rest>
Writing this post is nice rest.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2024, 11:53:20 PM »
I practically don't like your definition or rest because i believe trading is not something that anyone would classify as resting to earn money, I mean have you ever traded your money before? Especially when you are not really a pro at it, believe me that a really crazy things that get your adrenaline all high and pumping but if am to classify the scale of making money with ease of mind and rest then I think I will talk about real estate investment and securing of lots of houses as asset you rent out and the best part you feel relaxed and the funds keep coming without doing any stress activity.

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2024, 09:07:32 AM »

I disagree on your statement, you can't be resting while trading , trading is not something you include as what you do during free time you are very wrong.someone who set is trade and ready to make money doesn't rest he or she is always focus on to put a specialized strategy. Trading even as an expert doesn't guarantee you to rest because being an expert doesn't guarantee profit at all costs.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG