follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Manchester United fans can relate  (Read 57 times)

Offline Jay-Jay247

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 11:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day Quick Poster
Manchester United fans can relate
« on: March 16, 2024, 01:01:19 PM »
Good day everyone
Am a Manchester United fan and am proud of my club of my football club. being a manU fan as a Nigerian is not easy at all because now I can't even watch my own match in peace anymore even if we're leading the game by two goals to nill. oh my Manchester of yesterday is gone, I could remember back then when we still have the likes of Vidic, Carrick, Ossea, Evra at the back then you see the likes of Giggs, Paul Schulse, J.S.Pack in the midfield and iconic legends like Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney and Nani or Tevez at the front, who are you not to give us the three points na, but now oh Jesus Christ, just to go and watch our is a task because if I don't go all these lousy Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and some Baby-City fans wont allow me to rest. Only God will deliver this present Man U team especially this one that we're playing against Liverpool tomorrow only God will help us. But all the same, I love my team because we're still the King when it comes to English Football.

I just hope we win against Liverpool to advance to the next stage of the FA Cup.
Mr. Jay

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Manchester United fans can relate
« on: March 16, 2024, 01:01:19 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG