follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto winter survivors. Blackmoon's first digest in 6 months. Rumours about TON  (Read 8885 times)

Offline 100index

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 16, 2019, 07:58:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
I'm an early Blackmoon investor. I've been using the platform since May 2018 and enjoy it. But last winter I became concerned when they stopped posting their regular digests. This made me worry that they had stopped working on platform development. Despite the fact that they kept launching new products such as Uber IPO or Lyft IPO, I felt like there was a lack of information.

A few days ago they finally posted a new digest and shared some important information, they even launched a new podcast. To my relief, Blackmoon had not stopped working on platform development. So, let's see what they have for us.

1. New products:

- WATER THEMATIC PORTFOLIO (BMxWTR)

- BREXIT THEMATIC PORTFOLIO (BMxBRXT)

- SENTIMENT TOP10 (BMxDT10)

- LYFT (BMxLyft)

- UBER TECHNOLOGIES (BMxUber)

2. Developments and new features

- Cryptocurrency and fiat deposits.

- New service Apollo - automatic coin liquidation.

But the most intriguing thing is that I think that Blackmoon is affiliated with TON - Telegram Open Network. I based my conclusion on these facts:

1. Oleg Seydak, the CEO, posted on Facebook that they are looking for developers for a new project called GRAM Vault. "GRAM Vault — is a joint venture of the largest investors in the Telegram Open Network and is the biggest storage solution and trading provider for Grams – the most anticipated cryptocurrency in the world developed by Telegram."

2. Blackmoon's poster in Malta is divided into two parts. One is dedicated to Blackmoon, another one is about Gram vault. I don't think that it's a coincidence.

Also, there are rumours that Blackmoon is launching a new crypto exchange.

What do you think about it guys?! Will it be the first exchange which lists Gram?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline 100index

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

According to this video, my conclusions might have been right https://blocktv.com/watch/2019-07-30/5d402b7987c17-libra-may-be-grabbing-the-headlines-but-don-t-forget-gram [nofollow]. Check it out and tell me what you think!

Offline Lil Gang

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: October 17, 2019, 07:59:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
The thread is almost dead. It's pity, guys. By the way, they will list that Grams for real. Moreover, the Grams and TON are also real. Here is the statement from one of the TON-related channels:

⚡️October launch is confirmed!

Original investors received emails from the Telegram core team.
Key items:

1. Following a successful initial testing period, TON is planned to be launched in late October.
2. Investors are provided with the TON Key Generation Software: https://generator.ton.org [nofollow]
3. Investors will have to provide Telegram with the public key to receive their Grams by October 16th. This key will be confirmed using credentials provided in the Token Purchase Agreement.
4. The entire source code of TON is available at https://github.com/ton-blockchain/ton [nofollow].
5. Investors have to select validators. Neither Telegram nor the TON Foundation will serve as validators post-launch.

Offline lmaoboy

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: October 31, 2019, 10:28:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
The TON launch is almost there - the end of October! Investors are provided with TON key generation software and will be required to provide Telegram with a public key to receive their Gram (GRM) tokens — the platform’s native token — by Oct. 16th. The entire source code for TON is now available on Github.

Offline 100index

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

The thread is almost dead. It's pity, guys. By the way, they will list that Grams for real. Moreover, the Grams and TON are also real. Here is the statement from one of the TON-related channels:

⚡️October launch is confirmed!

Original investors received emails from the Telegram core team.
Key items:

1. Following a successful initial testing period, TON is planned to be launched in late October.
2. Investors are provided with the TON Key Generation Software: https://generator.ton.org [nofollow]
3. Investors will have to provide Telegram with the public key to receive their Grams by October 16th. This key will be confirmed using credentials provided in the Token Purchase Agreement.
4. The entire source code of TON is available at https://github.com/ton-blockchain/ton [nofollow].
5. Investors have to select validators. Neither Telegram nor the TON Foundation will serve as validators post-launch.

That's so cool. I should prepare for Gram listing and deposit some more money to Blackmoon.

Offline lmaoboy

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: October 31, 2019, 10:28:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
OK, guys, it seems to me that you will be able to buy GRAMs without KYC pass only on the Blackmoon platform. Am I right? For example, DSX will ask you to complete KYC before you can proceed

Offline 100index

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

OK, guys, it seems to me that you will be able to buy GRAMs without KYC pass only on the Blackmoon platform. Am I right? For example, DSX will ask you to complete KYC before you can proceed

That's a good question. I'll ask the Blackmoon support team. If it is so, it's a big advantage for Blackmoon.   

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG