follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: I am a newbie so I want to know what season I can hold bitcoin.  (Read 5567 times)

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1098
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:39:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: I am a newbie so I want to know what season I can hold bitcoin.
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2024, 02:02:36 AM »
The price of bitcoin increases all the time so I am interested in holding on to it. Is there a limit to this bitcoin season?

Basically I want to know about investing strategy.
We are at crazy market now meaning we need to bear with it in this case risk is there but since like you said bitcoin keeps increasing so there is nothing for you to be afraid?
and like also you said that it is for long term so what hinders you to invest if you are true to that word?
not unless you are just here to create a long lasting topic to increase your post history and your activities and ranks? long term holding meaning you care nothing about the starting price because what you are aiming is the future value , when you said you know that bitcoin increasing all the time means after this price it will surely grow again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2024, 02:02:36 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 01:32:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2024, 04:04:10 AM »
The price of bitcoin increases all the time so I am interested in holding on to it. Is there a limit to this bitcoin season?

I guess you have got the most correct answer by now. But, I will share my knowledge about Bitcoin. It's not like the Bitcoin price will go up all the time. It is too volatile compared to most other investment assets. Your 10000 Dollars could become only a thousand dollars if you invest at the wrong time. You never know which one is the good time and which one is the bad time. But bull runs are mostly a bad time to invest in Bitcoin. Yet, you will see that a lot of people invest during the bull run.

There are no specific seasons for BTC only. But you should be more careful during the bull run. If you want to invest, wait for the bear market. But, the problem is, you never know when the bear market will come. So, better strategy is following DCA method to invest.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2024, 06:58:03 AM »

I guess you have got the most correct answer by now. But, I will share my knowledge about Bitcoin. It's not like the Bitcoin price will go up all the time. It is too volatile compared to most other investment assets. Your 10000 Dollars could become only a thousand dollars if you invest at the wrong time. You never know which one is the good time and which one is the bad time. But bull runs are mostly a bad time to invest in Bitcoin. Yet, you will see that a lot of people invest during the bull run.

There are no specific seasons for BTC only. But you should be more careful during the bull run. If you want to invest, wait for the bear market. But, the problem is, you never know when the bear market will come. So, better strategy is following DCA method to invest.

DCA is a good strategy, but it is more appropriate to start DCA during the fish season. If you ask when is bearish, the answer is after bullish it is likely that in 2026 we will see a bearish season. I will also buy more bitcoin ethereum and some potential altcoins during this, bearish season.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1113
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:47:55 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2024, 10:16:20 PM »

DCA is a good strategy, but it is more appropriate to start DCA during the fish season. If you ask when is bearish, the answer is after bullish it is likely that in 2026 we will see a bearish season. I will also buy more bitcoin ethereum and some potential altcoins during this, bearish season.
When it comes to forecasting the future of Bitcoin, there are numerous things to consider, and it is impossible to say for certain what will happen because these factors can occasionally yield a completely different result than the prior results or patterns we were aware of. However, there are some markers that can provide some insight. One indicator is known as the "halving cycle," which is based on the fact that the number of new Bitcoins issued is slashed in half every four years. This has traditionally been followed by a bull market. Another indicator is "Hash Ribbons," which examines the correlation between Bitcoin's mining difficulty and price. These are pretty good indicators to provide you a clue on what direction Bitcoin price might decide to take.

Offline Celsius

• Activity: 120
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 10:22:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2024, 07:37:25 AM »

Bitcoin will constantly rise and fall, this is the cyclical rule of Bitcoin.  You can purchase and hold Bitcoins as per your plan during this period.  Many of these strategies may or may not be useful to you.  You can choose the right time to invest in Bitcoin and you can buy Bitcoin according to your budget and hold for a certain season.  But I think Bitcoin will most likely not dump before the Bitcoin halving or even if it does, it will never go below $50,000.  So if you have enough desire to invest then you can choose this period and you can do long term holding.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 01:32:54 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2024, 12:54:29 PM »

I haven't heard about fish season yet. But I understood what you meant by that. I don't know when the bear market is going to come. Everything has changed after the ETF approval, and Bitcoin changed its historical pattern as well. As you know, it didn't follow the previous pattern, which is why it's become kind of unpredictable.

So, if someone wants to DCA, go forward and start doing it today. You can increase the budget during the dip market and decrease the budget when it's pumping. But, continuously buying is a good idea which is called DCA.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1256
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 02:06:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2024, 01:51:40 PM »
DCA method is most popular among every investor, because average price control is very effective in Bitcoin investment. As you buy more bitcoins and adjust the purchase levels in different increments because buy in the deep market.  If you buy $200 worth of bitcoins and place five to six orders on it, you will definitely save 5 to 10% and definitely get more in terms of bitcoin digits. So start participating in Bitcoin investment with regular DCA method fast and keep growing your portfolio.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2024, 01:51:40 PM »

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 810
  • Last Active: Today at 04:37:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2024, 05:46:19 PM »

-    If you are really interested, you will not hesitate to buy Bitcoin immediately if you discover or know what it has in this field of the business industry.
Even if you don't ask, just look at the history of bitcoin since it was created, and you will immediately see the answer to your question, mate.

So what strategy do you want to know? Because if strategy is what you want, you should learn trading in this field of Bitcoin. And as you study it, you will be able to create strategies for things that you yourself realize are creating strategies in that situation.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2024, 08:05:37 PM »

Honest truth, the best time to invest in bitcoin is during the bear season, cus this is usually when the price goes down to its lowest, people who buy or invest in bitcoin during the bear season and hold it through to the bull season (like we are about to enter now) without selling; are usually the ones who win and make the most profit from their bitcoin investment.

During a bear season, to acquire a lot of bitcoin or as much as you can afford, it's important to create a buying plan, depending on how you get income, for example, if you are someone who earns weekly, you can create a plan to dedicate a certain percentage of your weekly income to buying bitcoin, same thing as well if you are earning monthly.
And also important to apply the dca strategy.

Overall, if you are really new and haven't bought any bitcoin yet, it's not too late to get in, we are yet to see the major bull run that is coming, so buying now is still good enough to make good profit in the coming months through first quarter of 2025.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1415
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 08:22:29 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2024, 09:45:59 PM »

I think you can follow DCA strategy, i think it is the best and safe strategy to invest on cryptocurrency. DCA is Dollar cost average when bitcoin price will dump then you have to buy, every dump have to buy then when bitcoin price will increase then it have to buy. When bitcoin price will increase then sell it. I think following this strategy anyone can profit monwy from cryptocurrency market.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2024, 11:52:26 PM »
there is no limit to when you will invest, now is the right time to enter when the market is experiencing a correction, and the price is below the new and old ATH, just be patient to get even bigger profits in this year's bullrun

Offline Report

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 08:49:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    10 Posts Linux User Poll Voter
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2024, 09:58:31 AM »
Same as me but I'd rather ask in the community or ask more on the altcoinstalks forum, as it would be good for the OP to make a thread like this.
I believe in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has its own characteristics, I am not yet interested in various altcoins because I also don't fully understand Bitcoin.
Unfortunately, I know that Bitcoin is already very expensive and I can't afford even 0.001 and tend to only look at the Bitcoin market which continues to rise and is green.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1098
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:39:34 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2024, 01:21:41 PM »

I think you can follow DCA strategy, i think it is the best and safe strategy to invest on cryptocurrency.
the rising strategy now DCAing ,  but it is not as easy as many think off, because this is still risky and needs a focus to succeed.
but once you mastered this DCA? yeah you will earn little by little.

DCA is Dollar cost average when bitcoin price will dump then you have to buy, every dump have to buy then when bitcoin price will increase then it have to buy. When bitcoin price will increase then sell it. I think following this strategy anyone can profit monwy from cryptocurrency market.
maybe we need to give Him a constant advise and example and not just normal posting like this.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 951
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: Today at 10:02:27 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2024, 10:17:02 PM »

First of all you have to decide that do you want the daily profit or at the long term huge.
Because there are two strategies one is short term trading we are also known it as by day trading. And the another one is long term trading here the holding period will be on your strategy like you can hold for 1 year half year or 10 year or five year it's really up to you.
Now if I talk about day trading or short term trading then before jumping into it you have to know that technical analysis and fundamental analysis. And if you have much knowledge about technical analysis then you can take a long term strategy with the dca management.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2024, 10:31:09 PM »

The bear season is the best time to hoard Bitcoin because it's practically the time when you get big values in your Bitcoin when you buy. But I don't know about the specific time that the bear season is going to brace us with it's presence again but am quite sure that we are going to see a bull after this much expected bull run that's is coming after the halving. In the crypto space now, I think Bitcoin is probably the most reputable coin that anyone should plan on holding and although now may not seem like a good time to buy but strong and long term holder are still buying especially investors that have plans on selling when Bitcoin reaches $200k

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG